Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

paperburn1

Re: Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Post by paperburn1 »

looking at images it looks like she has blue eyes(contacts?) or me being not able to see for sure.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

williatw

Post by williatw »

Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Needs To Hire Better Liars

The only completely ludicrous conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton's health is that there's nothing wrong with it.

Let’s take a look at all the different, and contradictory, explanations we’ve had for Hillary Clinton’s health problems over the last week, going back to her nearly unwatchable coughing attack on September 5:

1) She’s fine.
2) Okay, maybe she coughed a little, but it’s just allergies.
3) Calm down, she just tripped at that 9/11 memorial event.
4) Okay, maybe she didn’t exactly trip, but she overheated because it was so hot outside.
5) Okay, maybe it was only 79 degrees and she was in the shade, but she was totally dehydrated and stuff.
6) On second thought, she has a really bad case of pneumonia.
7) Actually, she’s “feeling great” now and not contagious so we’re going to make a spectacle of her hugging a kid in the street.
8) Yeah, about that not contagious thing: the whole campaign pretty much caught the plague from Hillary.
9) Hillary Clinton feels so great right now that her campaign just canceled two days of events.
10) She’s fine.

Not only do these explanations not jibe with each other, they don’t jibe with the video of Hillary seizing up and getting thrown into a van, either. When your lies contradict each other and reality, that’s a pretty good sign that you’re a really bad liar.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/12/hil ... ter-liars/

Addendum From the comments section:

The Creative Writing teams at the Washington Post and New York Times are hard at work figuring out how to explain to us how healthy she is.
Sandydog > Todd Campbell • 9 hours ago

That's easy. "Mrs. Clinton was forced to hit the ground earlier today when sniper fire rang out as her tour bus arrived in the beleaguered city of New York, scene of a major terror attack. Her brave security staff rushed her to safety shortly thereafter.
Mrs. Clinton appears to have suffered a slight bump on the head, having taken cover very aggressively as she was once before forced to do in Kosovo."
There. Fixed.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Tom Ligon

Post by Tom Ligon »

Diogenes, much as we usually squabble, that last post is a real hoot, and I think quite fair. I don't usually have any use for the New York Post, but I think they earned their news stand price on that one.

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Reasons Trump is orders of magnitude preferable to Hillary:

- Hillary crosses the line, her party and the major media will support her, cover up, or excuse it. Trump even steps up to the line, his party and the major media will hold him to account.

- Hillary HATES the US as founded. Trump has no problem as long as he can make it good.

- Even as he proposes half baked solutions, Trump at least recognizes leading problems facing the US. Hillary identifies what works as the problem and the problems as what we need more of.

Trump as a "democrat"? He strikes me as willing to make deals with less than savory persons, but only if it's a good deal.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom Ligon wrote:Diogenes, much as we usually squabble, that last post is a real hoot, and I think quite fair. I don't usually have any use for the New York Post, but I think they earned their news stand price on that one.

I thought so too. There is a lot of funny stuff I see about the election, and I refrain from posting as much of this sort of stuff as I would like, but sometimes ya gotta bring the funny.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

hanelyp wrote:Reasons Trump is orders of magnitude preferable to Hillary:

- Hillary crosses the line, her party and the major media will support her, cover up, or excuse it. Trump even steps up to the line, his party and the major media will hold him to account.

- Hillary HATES the US as founded. Trump has no problem as long as he can make it good.

- Even as he proposes half baked solutions, Trump at least recognizes leading problems facing the US. Hillary identifies what works as the problem and the problems as what we need more of.

Trump as a "democrat"? He strikes me as willing to make deals with less than savory persons, but only if it's a good deal.

That pretty much sums it up. I mentioned previously that I think deals in New York are often a little dirty, and that's just how they do business up there. In defense of New York, I would have to say Chicago is much worse.

And Hillary and her Brothers (both involved in corruption scandals) are from Chicago.

— Lord Melbourne —

williatw

Post by williatw »

hanelyp wrote:Reasons Trump is orders of magnitude preferable to Hillary:- Hillary crosses the line, her party and the major media will support her, cover up, or excuse it.

Yes that is the difference President Hillary will skate Trump wouldn't.

From Colin Powell's E-mail hack:
In one blunt 2014 email with Democratic donor Jeffrey Leeds, Powell had this to say of Clinton:

"I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect. A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy,not
[sic] transformational, with a husband still d**king bimbos at home (according to the NYP)."
"Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up"
"In another email to Leeds on Aug. 18, 2015, Powell weighed in on his own use of private emails for State Department business:

"Agree, press has started asking Peggy and me about our use. We have answered 3 IG questionaire [sic] and are clean. A newsie asked today to interview me on my use. Told them to read my book, Chapter on "Brainware." They are going to d**k up the legitimate and necessary use of emails with friggin record rules. I saw email more like a telephone than a cable machine. As long as the stuff is unclassified. I had some secure State.gov machine. Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris. I told you about the gig I lost at a University because she so overcharged them they came under heat and couldn't any fees for awhile. I should send her a bill. Trump conceivable take it to the convention. He appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks. Just finished a book by a guy named Llosa about loss of culture. It was reviewed in the WSJ last week. Culture is going and with it the ties that bind. An increasing theme in my speeches-----celebrification of our society..FOX got the highest ratings ever after the debate so Ailes makes friends again with Trump and sends Megyn Kelly off to get over her period. Hey, noting personal, just business."
http://www.cbsnews.com/media/5-emails-i ... clinton/3/

Tom Ligon

Post by Tom Ligon »

Having quoted Powell on Clinton, care to quote him on Trump? It wasn't pretty.

He sounds like a man about to vote for Johnson to me.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom Ligon wrote:Having quoted Powell on Clinton, care to quote him on Trump? It wasn't pretty.

He sounds like a man about to vote for Johnson to me.

Powell simply repeated the media spin about Obama's birth certificate. The truth about Obama's birth certificate is it's cobbled together six ways to Sunday.

Now I have always maintained that Obama's birth certificate is a product of the Hawaiian state government, and this cobbled together thing was generated by the legal process of creating a replacement birth certificate for an adopted child, the original of which is a vault somewhere in Hawaii.

Since I myself have one of these replacement birth certificates because I too was adopted, I do not find it particularly difficult to believe the same thing has happened to Obama. (especially since we have some proof that Obama was adopted.)

Like so many other things Powell has done and said since he threw his support to Obama, he's wrong about this too.
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Well, people said she should be more like Bernie.

— Lord Melbourne —

williatw

Post by williatw »

Tom Ligon wrote:Having quoted Powell on Clinton, care to quote him on Trump? It wasn't pretty.

Powell has no love lost for Trump either hardly surprising. Interesting thing about the HRC comments is that it mirrors what Obama allegedly said in reply to Hillary when she allegedly said to Obama "Barack...call of your dogs"; in reference to the E-mail scandal (& other) investigations. His (Obama's) response was supposedly that your problems are largely of your own making. Pretty close to Powell saying of Hillary she screws up everything she touches out of Hubris (pride)...I would have said (her) arrogant contempt of the rules most of the rest of us have to follow. Although admittedly she has managed to skate for years and years can't deny that. Another reason why a "President Hillary" is something to avoid especially if the Dems somehow manage to take back the Senate (increasingly doubtful). Don't think a Republican controlled House would be enough to stop her agenda given her penchant for skirting around the law when it suits her.

Tom Ligon wrote:He sounds like a man about to vote for Johnson to me.
Wouldn't rule out voting for Johnson myself like I did in 2012; looking like it is shaping up to be Trump or him; pretty much have (most likely) ruled out "crooked Hillary".

williatw

Post by williatw »

Diogenes wrote:Well, people said she should be more like Bernie.

Well this is from a probably biased source; but on the other hand when the Democratic Presidential nominee basically poleaxes on national TV who knows:

'This Is Much Deeper Than Pneumonia': Ed Klein on Hillary's Health Issues
Ed Klein, who has been sounding the alarm on Clinton's health for years, says that her collapse had nothing to do with her pneumonia diagnosis.

"This is much deeper than pneumonia," Klein told Steve Doocy on "Fox and Friends" today.

Klein said that Bill Clinton is aware of his wife's serious health problems and has "begged" her for years to go to the hospital and get a full medical check-up.

"She's refused to do so, because she's afraid if it leaks out," Klein said.

He added that's why video of Clinton collapsing is so damning, as it confirms rumors about her alleged poor health.

Klein described the former president as being "furious" when a video showed that his wife had collapsed, adding that he "begged" her not to go and offered to go in her place.

"He was afraid she'd collapse in public because she's been doing it in private. ... It's hard to argue with video," Klein said. "And up to now, the media has been in the tank for the Clintons, but they can't argue with this video."

"Even her friends don't know exactly what's wrong with her ... but they do know that there's something very seriously wrong with this woman."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/14/e ... -pneumonia

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Trump made the media people look like fools today. He also flipped the "birther" meme back to Hillary, who started it in the first place.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/ ... aryclinton

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... act-check/

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link.

— Lord Melbourne —