A picture is worth a thousand words.

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Another commenter on a different web site has identified another Album in one of the pictures. It is this one.

ImageImage

Apparently released in 1957.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

bcglorf wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
seedload wrote:It is a long stretch, so you should just get there quick rather than stretching this out.
If a possibility is suggested, it has to be a POSSIBLE possibility.
I still have no idea what your even talking about. You might as well be posting pictures of Chewbacca and asking why they don't make sense.

Look at the monkey! Look at the monkey!
I'm getting there. I'm perhaps going too slow, but I prefer to analyze one thing at a time. Perhaps it's my Aspergers. :)

If you find a mistake, please point it out.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Ivy Matt

Re: Gasp

Post by Ivy Matt »

Diogenes wrote:Stanley Ann Left for Seattle in August of 1961. By the time she came back to Hawaii in 1962, Barack Sr. had left to go to Harvard. When would they have spent a Christmas together?
1960, or not at all.

I think I see where you're going with this, but it'll take a lot more than a few photographs to convince me that Obama was a virgin birth. :P

Hmm...I wonder what the legal implications of that would be. :?
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

IntLibber

Post by IntLibber »

Ivy Matt wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Stanley Ann Left for Seattle in August of 1961. By the time she came back to Hawaii in 1962, Barack Sr. had left to go to Harvard. When would they have spent a Christmas together?
1960, or not at all.

I think I see where you're going with this, but it'll take a lot more than a few photographs to convince me that Obama was a virgin birth. :P

Hmm...I wonder what the legal implications of that would be. :?
I believe the christmas 1960 thing. Assuming that Obama Jr. wasn't born a month premature, Ann would have been 17 when her 27 year old boyfriend impregnated her. I'm not sure what the statutory age of consent was at that time in Hawaii.

This says nothing about where Obama Jr. was born in 1961, however, and the fact is that Obama Sr. was not an American citizen, so his son had dual citizenship when he was born, no matter where he was born, and was thus not "natural born", and his adoption by Lolo Soetoro would have made him an Indonesian citizen, which would have required him to renaturalize when he returned to the US.

AcesHigh

Post by AcesHigh »

well, Obama is "partially" brazilian.

her mother got in love (platonic) with the actor of the brazilian movie Black Orpheus, the black Breno Mello.

She vowed to herself to get herself a man like that, which is why she started seeing Obama´s future father.

When in Brazil, Obama told the story about her mother´s love for the movie Black Orpheus, but he never said anything about her love for Breno Mello. :lol:

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Assuming it's no older than 1960, what does the Christmas Tree and Presents tell us?
That there are still fans of Saturnalia around?
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

AcesHigh

Post by AcesHigh »

IntLibber wrote: This says nothing about where Obama Jr. was born in 1961, however, and the fact is that Obama Sr. was not an American citizen, so his son had dual citizenship when he was born, no matter where he was born, and was thus not "natural born", and his adoption by Lolo Soetoro would have made him an Indonesian citizen, which would have required him to renaturalize when he returned to the US.
Thomas Jefferson´s mother was born in London.

seedload

Post by seedload »

Diogenes wrote:
bcglorf wrote:
Diogenes wrote: If a possibility is suggested, it has to be a POSSIBLE possibility.
I still have no idea what your even talking about. You might as well be posting pictures of Chewbacca and asking why they don't make sense.

Look at the monkey! Look at the monkey!
I'm getting there. I'm perhaps going too slow, but I prefer to analyze one thing at a time. Perhaps it's my Aspergers. :)

If you find a mistake, please point it out.
I don't think where you are going makes any sense because the cover up doesn't seem logical. I would argue that the claimed relationships of Obama are less electable than the speculated relationship (with thin evidence) that you are SLOWLY leading us towards.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

I'm just going to lay it out. Those that want to reject it, will. All I ask is that you poke REAL holes in the argument. The argument is as follows:

1. Establish the date. (December 1960)

2. Point out that this was very near the time Stanley Ann became Pregnant.

3. Argue that she was likely having sex with only one lover, and that She was posing for that lover in the Photographs.

4. Argue that the location was most likely the Lover's home, and that the lover would therefore not be a Muslim. (Muslims don't celebrate Christmas)

5. Argue that if the lover is not a Muslim, than he is not Barack Sr.

6. Argue that If the lover is not Barack Sr, he is most likely an American.

Ergo, Barack is born to two citizen parents.

7.If it comes up,Establish the Identity of the woman.
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

AcesHigh wrote:
IntLibber wrote: This says nothing about where Obama Jr. was born in 1961, however, and the fact is that Obama Sr. was not an American citizen, so his son had dual citizenship when he was born, no matter where he was born, and was thus not "natural born", and his adoption by Lolo Soetoro would have made him an Indonesian citizen, which would have required him to renaturalize when he returned to the US.
Thomas Jefferson´s mother was born in London.

Yes. I would now like to draw your attention to this aspect of Article II, Clause 5.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

I will also point out that the Declaration of Independence made all former British Subjects in the Colonies into American Citizens, July 4, 1776.
— Lord Melbourne —

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

I'm just going to lay it out.
What usually follows is the burial.

BTW all this speculation was covered in massive detail when the picture came out during the campaign season.

If you want to have a better insight into his election chances, who his mother was screwing is not high on the list.

Following gasoline prices and the jobless numbers will give you better results.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MSimon wrote:
I'm just going to lay it out.
What usually follows is the burial.

BTW all this speculation was covered in massive detail when the picture came out during the campaign season.

If you want to have a better insight into his election chances, who his mother was screwing is not high on the list.

Following gasoline prices and the jobless numbers will give you better results.
Not concerned with the election. Was concerned with whether or not we had a legitimate President.
— Lord Melbourne —

bcglorf

Post by bcglorf »

Diogenes wrote:I'm just going to lay it out. Those that want to reject it, will. All I ask is that you poke REAL holes in the argument. The argument is as follows:

1. Establish the date. (December 1960)

2. Point out that this was very near the time Stanley Ann became Pregnant.

3. Argue that she was likely having sex with only one lover, and that She was posing for that lover in the Photographs.

4. Argue that the location was most likely the Lover's home, and that the lover would therefore not be a Muslim. (Muslims don't celebrate Christmas)

5. Argue that if the lover is not a Muslim, than he is not Barack Sr.

6. Argue that If the lover is not Barack Sr, he is most likely an American.

Ergo, Barack is born to two citizen parents.

7.If it comes up,Establish the Identity of the woman.
Step -1, establish what these picture have to do with the President. For all that I know the pictures your posting are from my grandparents basement and we've established that although I'm adopted maybe I actually CAN run for President of the U of A....

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

IntLibber wrote:This says nothing about where Obama Jr. was born in 1961, however, and the fact is that Obama Sr. was not an American citizen, so his son had dual citizenship when he was born, no matter where he was born, and was thus not "natural born"
That is a legal opinion, and not just any legal opinion, but an interpretation of the Constitution. Of course, you're perfectly free to make it, but the executors of the law may not recognize your authority or legal expertise. Fortunately or unfortunately, there is more than one way to interpret the Constitution—even for conservatives.
IntLibber wrote:and his adoption by Lolo Soetoro would have made him an Indonesian citizen, which would have required him to renaturalize when he returned to the US.
Has it ever been established that Obama was adopted by his stepfather? By more than just circumstantial evidence?
Diogenes wrote:Not concerned with the election. Was concerned with whether or not we had a legitimate President.
Well, I'm relieved to know that the all-important question is settled now. :roll:
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Ivy Matt wrote:
IntLibber wrote:This says nothing about where Obama Jr. was born in 1961, however, and the fact is that Obama Sr. was not an American citizen, so his son had dual citizenship when he was born, no matter where he was born, and was thus not "natural born"
That is a legal opinion, and not just any legal opinion, but an interpretation of the Constitution. Of course, you're perfectly free to make it, but the executors of the law may not recognize your authority or legal expertise. Fortunately or unfortunately, there is more than one way to interpret the Constitution—even for conservatives.
IntLibber wrote:and his adoption by Lolo Soetoro would have made him an Indonesian citizen, which would have required him to renaturalize when he returned to the US.
Has it ever been established that Obama was adopted by his stepfather? By more than just circumstantial evidence?
Diogenes wrote:Not concerned with the election. Was concerned with whether or not we had a legitimate President.
Well, I'm relieved to know that the all-important question is settled now. :roll:
It is as far as i'm concerned. (Unless new information provokes a re-think.)

Check your private messages people!
— Lord Melbourne —