Josh Cryer On Polywell At DU

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Scupperer

Post by Scupperer »

Josh Cryer wrote:The US is the only country in the world whose emissions are dropping.
Were dropping.

U.S. carbon emissions to rise next two years-EIA

Unless you don't want an economic recovery?

Personally, I think all of the stimulus money should have been used to build new nuclear power plants. Nice construction jobs, permanent jobs running them, and lots of surplus energy to stimulate a true economic recovery. Could have built 100 or more of them - would have cut CO2 emissions by doubling nuclear capacity to 40% or better of total electrical capacity in one pop. Certainly a better investment than pretty much everything else I've read about, Polywell being the exception.
Perrin Ehlinger

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Josh Cryer wrote:The US is the only country in the world whose emissions are dropping.
And we didn't have to sign on to any stupid treaty to do it. The countries that signed on to Kyoto? Liars all.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Josh Cryer

Post by Josh Cryer »

The overall trend will be downward. I do not believe the EIA could have projected the recession and our emissions were significantly lower than 2008.
Science is what we have learned about how not to fool ourselves about the way the world is.