Latest drug addict loons.

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

mvanwink5

Re: Latest drug addict loons.

Post by mvanwink5 »

Too big to fail, too big to prosecute, too big.
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

3 Arrested in CA Fire Had Pot in Backpacks
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/3-arres ... -backpacks
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Obama’s High School Pot Dealer Bludgeoned to Death by Gay Lover

(note "Choom Gang" Marijuana cake.)

President Obama’s high school pot dealer who he thanked in his yearbook for the ‘good times’ was beaten to death by his lover after a series of fights over flatulence and drugs, MailOnline can reveal today.

Raymond Boyer, known as ‘Gay Ray’ to Obama and his marijuana smoking ‘Choom Gang’, was bludgeoned to death with a hammer seven years after he sold the future president and his friends drugs.

His lover Andrew Devere, a male prostitute, gave police a laundry list of reasons for the killing, including that Boyer, a surfer and unemployed chef, constantly put him down, made him beg for drugs and had a habit of breaking wind in his face.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01 ... d=noscript

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547667/EXCLUSIVE-Obamas-high-school-pot-dealer-future-president-thanked-good-times-yearbook-beaten-death-gay-lover-fights-flatulence-drugs.html
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

JohnFul

Post by JohnFul »

Well, it sure does give "Have it your way" a whole new meaning. Burger King has some catching up to do ...

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead with needle in arm

The pair went to check on Hoffman after he missed an appointment to pick up his three kids from longtime girlfriend Mimi O’Donnell, sources said.

Cops found five empty glassine envelopes in a garbage can, two more under the bed and one on a table in the apartment, where Hoffman — who has repeatedly struggled with substance abuse — was living recently, sources said.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/02/philip-sey ... apartment/
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

— Lord Melbourne —

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Hoffman was pretty public about his addiction and sought help several times. He was in and out of rehab and last out, folks thought he was clean. Obviously the only way to avoid this sort of thing is to completely remove all access. Pretending that just because we haven't means we can't is idiotic. It's like pretending we couldn't win Vietnam. . .becomes a self-fullfilling prophecy.

If we can stop bombs coming into the country, we can stop drugs too. For more than a decade we've been stopping the bombs.

What I want is Hoffman's killer--the guy who sold him the stuff. That's the guy who needs to be in prison.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Another example of "victimless crime" right?

Maybe we should ask his kids what they think?
Unfortunately for them, given they have been growing up around an addict dad, it significantly increases the chances they will become users.

Hopefully not.

Of course the dealer is also able to claim "victimless", after all he did not choose to buy the drugs and use them, PSH did. That is not the dealer's problem...
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

There has been a rash of deaths from heroin as of late.
The dealers are adding sedation drugs Fentanyl to the mix to boost the high and addiction potential. Unfortunately there is a side effect of the Fentanyl boosting the potency of the heroin.The increased effect when two drugs combine is Synergism
Addicts taking heroin often overdose if they take the mix. Even if the user knows he is injecting the mix there is still the risk of Synergism OD'ing Him
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

This is another clear example of why drugs are bad.

The drugs think for you. How can anyone argue that someone on drugs is in full control of his mental faculties? An addict, by definition, has lost the ability to make rational decisions. Decisions are now being made by the chemicals of choice.

You take some, you want to do more. The more you do it, the more the drugs take over and the more you want them too. Until you are done. Like PSH done.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

How can anyone argue that someone on drugs is in full control of his mental faculties?
And yet a certain prominent member seems to routinely claim exactly that. Which is one reason I regard his arguments as rubbish.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

williatw

Post by williatw »

ladajo wrote:This is another clear example of why drugs are bad.

The drugs think for you. How can anyone argue that someone on drugs is in full control of his mental faculties? An addict, by definition, has lost the ability to make rational decisions. Decisions are now being made by the chemicals of choice.

You take some, you want to do more. The more you do it, the more the drugs take over and the more you want them too. Until you are done. Like PSH done.
An argument for not doing Heroin, not an argument for continuing the WOD...somehow arresting jailing 800K a year of mostly minority males for mostly pot possession didn't stop this privileged white male from being able to buy all the Heroin he wanted, of probably very high purity (or maybe contaminated with god knows what). Oddly enough profiling, stopping & frisking, arresting, jailing, ass-raping and beating, marking as criminals for life the aforementioned young minority males, somehow, someway didn't stop this wealthy white male from being able to buy all the Heroin he wanted, in whatever quantity or purity he wanted, anytime or place he wanted. In fact his death from the overdose is perceived as an argument by some justifying the WOD (if not expanding) the 800K a year of mostly minority males arrested etc. for mostly pot possession.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Oddly enough, folks continue to throw the race card, and refuse to look past it at economic demographics.
It is all the white man's fault after all.

Let's blame whitey. Let's torch him while we are at it, and take his stuff.

It will allow us to ignore what the real issues are. It will certainly allow us to deny any part of our own problems. We are entitled to that!

Putting more drugs on the street with easier and more access is obviously the best answer!

Free Drugs for All! Yeah! Vote for me! Yeah! Free Stuff for All! Yeah! Vote for Me! Yeah!

One question though. Once whitey is all torched up and we done took all his stuff, who we gonna blame and whose stuff we gonna take then? The chinks? Sounds good to me! Yeah!

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

williatw wrote: An argument for not doing Heroin, not an argument for continuing the WOD...somehow arresting jailing 800K a year of mostly minority males for mostly pot possession didn't stop this privileged white male from being able to buy all the Heroin he wanted, of probably very high purity (or maybe contaminated with god knows what). Oddly enough profiling, stopping & frisking, arresting, jailing, ass-raping and beating, marking as criminals for life the aforementioned young minority males, somehow, someway didn't stop this wealthy white male from being able to buy all the Heroin he wanted, in whatever quantity or purity he wanted, anytime or place he wanted. In fact his death from the overdose is perceived as an argument by some justifying the WOD (if not expanding) the 800K a year of mostly minority males arrested etc. for mostly pot possession.

If MSimon's arguments\advocacy were restricted to just pot, he would likely engender less annoyance and possibly more support for his crusade. However, he advances the theory/argument that people have a fundamental right to take anything they want, and that is simply a bridge too far.

As for the proclivity of law enforcement to focus on minorities, the ugly truth seems to be because that's where the problem is concentrated. From my own personal experience in the drug culture, that observation definitely seems true. All of my drug dealer friends were black. Some were sly, and others were blatant. The sly ones generally got away with it. The ones who were too bold for their own good didn't.

I didn't know any white crack dealers. All the ones I met were black. It's my understanding that there were a lot of meth dealers who were white, but crack was the preferred drug of the people whom I had personal experience with.

Now for Marijuana there doesn't seem to be any racial differences which I can discern.

As for the notion that the "War on Drugs" ought to have as it's standard for success the complete elimination of access to drugs, well that's just silly. To accomplish such a feat would require tactics which would not be tolerated by the people of the United States. You see, the "War" is fought with tied hands, so the best that can be hoped for is restriction, not elimination.

2% were addicted to drugs 100 years ago, 2% are addicted today. Success is demonstrated by the fact that that number isn't 50% of the population, which is where it was after nearly a hundred years of legal drug usage in China.

Keeping a normal logistical growth curve flat is very much a success, but it requires that someone understands the normal result is continuous drug addiction growth, not stagnation.
— Lord Melbourne —