Change.gov

Consider specific people in the fusion research community, business, or politics who should be made aware of polywell research, and how we might reach them.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

neutron starr

Change.gov

Post by neutron starr »

I recently visited change.gov and found that no one had sugested that the Obama could fund polywell research I think someone more eloquent then I should write a nice story about the potential benefits of polywell fusion.
The measure of (mental) health is flexibility (not comparison to some ‘norm’), the freedom to learn from experience…The essence of illness is the freezing of behavior into unalterable and insatiable patterns.
Lawrence Kubie

vernes

Post by vernes »

Actually, I made that exact suggestion.

I was able to because in the first few days of change.gov, they forgot to exclude countries outside the US.

I was able to fill out all the formfields and select The Netherlands from the list.

A few days later this was changed :P

I'm not surpriced you can't find my suggestion.

JohnP

Post by JohnP »

Alright, I made a post:

http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ ... 0000004olV

You can vote this up, and maybe it'll go somewhere.

blaisepascal

Post by blaisepascal »

JohnP wrote:Alright, I made a post:

http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ ... 0000004olV

You can vote this up, and maybe it'll go somewhere.
The first comment by "Boods" is rather ignorant. I hope my comment helps fight against that ignorance.

classicpenny

Post by classicpenny »

JohnP,

Well done. Thank you for doing this! I did sign on to Change dot Gov, and vote up the Polywell. I also emailed friends and relatives with whom I have discussed the Polywell, and I asked them to do the same.

Bill Flint