EMC2-0806-04 Found.

Discuss the technical details of an "open source" community-driven design of a polywell reactor.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Billy Catringer

EMC2-0806-04 Found.

Post by Billy Catringer »

JohnP

Post by JohnP »

It's my understanding that this doc was released by accident and EMC2 does not want it distributed.
Their intellectual property should be respected at least by the users of this forum, unless EMC2 changed their minds.

Billy Catringer

Post by Billy Catringer »

There is a bad link at their site that is supposed to lead to this paper. Unable to download it at their site, I ran a search on Google for it by the EMC2 title and this link, a working link, turned up.

Now, if they do not want it available to the public, they need to remove mention of it from their site, or they need to mention it without providing a link to it. Why anyone would mention a paper that they do not want read, is something of a mystery to me.

If, however, I have exposed something that needs to remain unmentioned and therefore not distributed to the public at this time, I invite the adminstrators of this forum to remove this topic.

tonybarry

Post by tonybarry »

Thanks to Simon for the heads up on this topic.

I shall contact rnebel for his thoughts on the issue.

Regards,
Tony Barry

pcharwood

wb6 lab notes

Post by pcharwood »

I emailed Rick Nebel and this was his reply:

This report was not released, and we don't know how it got on the internet. Frankly, there isn't anything in it which is not in the Valencia paper which is public domain. We would prefer that people refer to that paper which is in the public domain.

Rick Nebel
President/CEO EMC2

tonybarry

Post by tonybarry »

Hello pcharwood,

Thank you for the post. I also emailed Rick Nebel, via the EMC2 mail address; and via PM through talk-polywell. Unfortunately he declined to respond to my posts.

Unfortunately I am unable to act on third party emails.

Regards,
Tony Barry