Thermodynamics and magnetohydrodynamics as applied to

Discuss how polywell fusion works; share theoretical questions and answers.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

cuddihy

Thermodynamics and magnetohydrodynamics as applied to

Post by cuddihy »

Hey,
Found this paper while surfing for good explanations of thermodynamics.

(I'm trying to understand how useful or applicable is the thermodynamic model Nevins and Rider apply to IEF machines).

Of course, this paper is on a completely different topic. But it goes to the most basic physical principles for derivation in a way that's easy to understand. Could really be used a primer for heat transfer, energy conservation, etc.

Oh, and it mathematically disproves the "greenhouse effect"

http://icecap.us/images/uploads/Falsifi ... of_CO2.pdf
Tom.Cuddihy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faith is the foundation of reason.

drmike

Post by drmike »

Looks right to me. I haven't read it in detail to know if the main point is correct, but it's
down right interesting! The pictures didn't show up right on my xpdf readier, I'll have to
try it with Acrobat and see how that does.

The basic physics looks correct. I have not checked if it's applied correctly though.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

drmike wrote:Looks right to me. I haven't read it in detail to know if the main point is correct, but it's
down right interesting! The pictures didn't show up right on my xpdf readier, I'll have to
try it with Acrobat and see how that does.

The basic physics looks correct. I have not checked if it's applied correctly though.
I have just begun to look at it. Through a different source (Climate Audit).

I think the point being made is that in the atmosphere circulation is more important than radiation.