wb/iec solutions by method of spheres - radical centre's.

Discuss how polywell fusion works; share theoretical questions and answers.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

rcain

wb/iec solutions by method of spheres - radical centre's.

Post by rcain »

hi

have just produced a (coupled) frame ensemble model of (what i think is approximate map of wb regime). at this stage its just meant to represent a 'properly' coupled approximatoin to our regimes stable modes (poles and zero's), particles, populations, particle-population and particle-particle and poulation-pulation intersects (transitions/colisions), and a. simple turing machine running though complex harmonic motion(s) and reconnection/disconnection impulses.

it isnt complete yet. (i've used http://db-maths.nuxit.net/CaRMetal/index_en.html - which seems a simple but powerful java geometry modeller).

heres a quick pic of the approach/output snapshot, from geometric perspective.

ive uploaded a copy of the actual code here -
http://theknowledgecentre.co.uk/rcain/p ... al-app.zir - , if anyone would like a closer look. (theres also the vast database of intersecton transformaton sequences available at - http://www.uff.br/trianglecenters/etcwc.html . just a few primitives are sufficient for me right here - some intersects have harmonics, others not).

this picture came out of a desire to understand the other thread - cusps & (spacial, energy) distribution/density, ion and electron momenta under various stable and pulsed regimes/phases in cycles. this model uses only properties of triangles and circles and is (almost) cannonically correct so far i think, or could easily be made so.

the model allows us to do more than just proximity based collisions/transitions. it allows coupling characteristics to be defined at the appropriate electron-event intersections as well as meta-data (like the oberver frame and camera frame in scale. model is infinitely scalable/dimensionless..

i hoped it might be helpful in spotting order-of-magnitide gaps, and sensitivity/stability & required precision near regime modal stabilities..

intentionally missing from the attached snapshot image version are (loads of things) but mostly:

a) the long curved fast fusion products we want to fuse out of the ion population, intersecting ion/electron balance (sphere/plane) and eventually pumped to outside of the system as work. (we will asume this to lie more or less parallel to and inside our inertial-magnetic-eletric frame, but outside all other population shells, energy wise).

b) all inertial entities should actually be connected to the plane/circumference of the inertial plane, they only become disconnected when undergoing total entropy/fision/fusion.

c) there is a defined root frame known as root-mother (containing canonical taxonomy, cannonical tokens/dimensions/plank numbers). (assumed parallel the inertial frame intersect here).

d) each intersection between spheres can model elastic as well as inelastic collisions (), refractive index, intercept cone, and c if you want. .

e) even simple configurations have many solutions , but slightly more solutions are forbidden/undeclared. it is permissible to insert-connect experimental precision/uncertainty rotors around any physical quantity (symbols) . this may be the only way of resetting initial starting positions (without winding up all the rotors).

f) the structure of the (hydrogen/helium in this case) fuel ion you can make out at the origin (roughly) only zoomable to 3 in te png here. (java version goes from equipment size down to the binding energy/cross section, neutrons, electrons.

g) additional population polarisaton and spin have not been shown (at any scale), though i understand they have an effect, particularly at very low temperature. i have recently read that ion polarsiation alone can improve cross-section by some factor of 3 or so (exclusion principle).

h) our initial conditions/regime (including rigid metal and stuff) is modelled as the wb/pollywell/iec confinemaent regime frame. (we'd really like to wrap it up in the rest of the picture, but the current snapshot shown, indicates it might be centred in around the right place for an intercept (and pinch) somwehere around that topology.

i) all scaling is incredibly aproximate - im just interested in rules of 6 (from symetric cubic volume/suface area/length=1::length=6) and inclusions and exclusions and inclusion-joins.

j) conservation of angular momentum (td & qtd), and right-hand rule all incorprated in method. plugging some real numbers would a next step - at least to an order of magnitude. adjust any scaling, amplification or attentuation required at any stage. an inverse reflection for the reference frame is necessary, also a (reversable) quantization clock integrator (trivial event bubble). fft's and inverse's come out easily as does all trig from lookups.

spin selected rotors (element values) up/down near-by likely resonant modes. stay in spherical/cotan space for all calcs until final need to project fusion ensemble back out (in some halting state).

any thought on this approach?

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

UH dude.

Could you do something about the size of the picture?

It really screws the page formatting.

Besides - no one is going to read 15 paragraphs of dense text if they have to scroll around.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

rcain

Post by rcain »

..oops - sorry about that - late. changed. its the principles of geometric solution i'm interested in - exuse all the detailed ramblings.

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

You've lost me. What is this showing?

rcain

Post by rcain »

chrismb wrote:You've lost me. What is this showing?
Hi chtrismb,

apologies for intermittent communication, i'm busy doing other stuff here in parallel, like most of us i think.

what is showing is a method of representing all major aspects and dimensions and quantities of an (non-specific) iec regime within a single diagramatical and geometrical framework.

all quantities os the system are represented by cotangent bivetors (or rotors), about a 2D projection of rotational space. the space can be thought of as 3d (in which the cirlces become spheres), or for simplicity, we consider only cirlces (and points and lines) within a 2 D projection (as actually appears in the diagram).

if such is possible (and i posit it is), then the framework is immediately accessible to representing maxwells relationships in a quantitative, and geometric manner, as well as thermodynamics of the system and nuclear relationships. they are all related geometrically (to our best approximations).

the approach is geometric algebra. the representation is of a topological chart of points and lines and circles (or interesecting and non-intersecting conic sections).

we wish to ask questions such as: what is the thermalisation of the ions, what particles are responsible for this and where did they come from, etc. we also really want to put in some of Arts excellent proposals on 'likely' values for some of these things. (if memory serves me we are still looking for several orders of magnitude improvements on where we are/seem to be).

we wish to visualise where things are in the visual framework (the hardware), and where things are in phase space (how they are changing).

by working (entirely) in this cotangent space, many/most interesting properties of the system are manifest when eg. circles (cones, spheres, lines, points, planes, (manifolds)) intersect (or not), where and by how much.

There is in addition the Poincaré conjecture (recently proven by Grigori Perelman), proving that analytically, such an approach is unbounded (spheres and cirles may indeed be made become points).

i will post up a better diagram when i get a bit of time. i will also try and add some constants, variables, etc.

in the diagram above
a) all interesting content should be moved to (only exist in) the 1st right quadrant (clockwise from top). (helps maths later).
b) the diagram above should actually show a symmetry about line::pi/4 reflecting the symmetry of the device about the core (in any chosen plane in 3D - we may invoke further slices to represent these later).
c) i need to yet to represent the double potential well, and
d) energy into the system - in the form of electron emitters and ion injectors. also pulses/state changes - ie. first without, then with mag field, etc. intersects represent the different solutions (in polar::r, theta).
e) charge, magnetic and intertial frames (great circles), need to be more intuitively aligned.
f) the behavior/properties of single particles are represented as 'attached' (circluar) tokens, to larger cicles representing co-located populations of such particles. scaling to suit.
g) all interactions between populations are manifest via/mediated by, transformations between individual particles. scaling is via a further conected (defined) space (not shown, though can be invoked/projected).

it is important to note that whilst what is produces may bear some 'resemblance' to 'things' in 'space', (/everyday 4d space-time), there is no direct (linear) relation. (that is another projection, easily derived).

i'll post a better chart up in a bit. also a detailed one of a helium ion, that will serve as my benchmark particle, along with an electron.

make any sense?