Press Release: BlackLight Power signs first commercial deal.

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Given the lack of any Polywell- related news lately, news-items like these are a welcome -lets call it- distraction...
I for my part have no problem with this, but then I dont run this board.
That does not say that I have any opinion on Blacklight, other than that it does seem a rather strange and unlikely concept to someone with my educational background...

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Skipjack wrote:Given the lack of any Polywell- related news lately, news-items like these are a welcome -lets call it- distraction...
I for my part have no problem with this, but then I dont run this board.
That does not say that I have any opinion on Blacklight, other than that it does seem a rather strange and unlikely concept to someone with my educational background...
Agreed.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Helius

Post by Helius »

scareduck wrote:Is there some way to keep these Blacklight trolls off this board? Please? These guys are scam artists!
I agree that they are scammers, looking for investors, where the 'payoff' will never come. but they're leveraging a seemingly over unity effect to operate their scam. The effect is real. They're obviously in tune to what limited research there is, and they have the money to keep up and copy the latest research to demonstrate a slight over unity result which confuses anyone looking at their results.

This is good for discussion, and shouldn't be limited. We aren't trolling, we're just following what's actually going on.