Alan Boyle

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

just_an_observer

Alan Boyle

Post by just_an_observer »

As I usually do when it's close to what we perceive as the next milestone, I've emailed Alan Boyle to see if he'd contact Dr. Nebel for an interview/update - sometimes he emails me back letting me know he's going to check, sometimes he doesn't. Anyway, it was late this afternoon when I emailed him, so I don't expect a response today, but maybe tomorrow, or he might simply post an update on the http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/. So far he's done updates twice on EMC2 in response to my queries/reminders over the last several months, usually within a day or two of contact. Keep an eye out for any updates there in the next couple of days.

Fred

just_an_observer

Alan Boyle is silent for the moment

Post by just_an_observer »

Strangely, in the past when I emailed Alan Boyle, he either responded directly, or posted an update on the cosmic Log blog. In the last 3 days I've emailed him twice and he hasn't responded in either of the usual ways. He could be on vacation, or maybe he's not getting a response from Dr. Nebel, or he's sitting on something. Or maybe he just doesn't want to answer me, but I think that's unlikely. Anyway, still waiting to hear back from him.

drmike

Post by drmike »

This is the last week before school and a holiday weekend to boot. My bet is vacation, so wait till later next week.