LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

paperburn1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LENR Is Real

Postby paperburn1 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:45 pm

That last statement was suppose to read "I would NOT worry much"
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

parallel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby parallel » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:42 pm

A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Now that was a funny exchange! Made me smile. Parallel telling Giorgio how the Italian Higher Ed. System works. I also found it funny that Parallel is trying to apply current day requirements to when the Rossiclown went there. And, even trying to say he has a contempary Doctorate, which is not the program nor honorific that Rossi did. At best Rossi holds a Master's in equivalency. Everyone from then was given a Dottor, but that does not mean they were actually Doctoral Candidates. The system from then is not one for one comparible to today.

Parallel, you only want to see things your way, and thus everyone else is automatically wrong. For example, you do not want to accept that both Edison and Farady were.recipients of advanced educations. The fact you completely blew off how Edison went to Cooper Union, and that Faraday became a defacto graduate student of Davy, which eventually lead to his Professorship...

Comedy... pure comedy on your part. You really do come across as a bitter isolated old man that no one takes seriously. You don't need to behave that way.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Postby parallel » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:58 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Giorgio,
Il signor Parallel è un ingegnere in pensione. Ha pubblicato qualche tempo fa su come famoso pensa di essere. Se non ricordo male, aveva alcuni brevetti lui era molto fiero. Purtroppo, il suo background non aggiunge nulla alla sua comprensione di Rossiworld. Per questo, si affida a ricerche su Internet, questo è altrimenti noto come ciliegia raccolta.
Saluti!

Rossi e pieno di merda.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:51 am

parallel

Postby parallel » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:56 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Oh my, another engineer thinking he is a scientist.

It would also help if you had a background in particle physics, nuclear chemistry, and just for fun, formal research.
Your background while seemingly supportive of a critical mind, although you spend a lot of time trying to prove otherwise, does not make you eminently qualified to speak authoritatively on things you know naught. In fact, in complete contrast, it should have taught you better manners.
I shudder to think what damage you may have done over your career with such single minded certainty.
I bet you were a joy to work with. Well okay, you got me there, maybe not.

Rossi e pieno di merda, e Parallel scrivera che sulla sua lapide.

mvanwink5

Postby mvanwink5 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:00 pm

I rarely check this thread as LENR has been a dead end dream, used only for scamming. I see nothing has changed, but it does seem to keep providing entertainment and word sport.
Near term, cheap, dark horse fusion hits the air waves, GF - TED, LM - Announcement. The race is on.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:26 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:31 pm

purtroppo cosi.

parallel

Postby parallel » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Giorgio,
You are wrong again. (EPRI - Electrical Power RESEARCH Institute. GRI - Gas RESEARCH Institute) I don't intend to waste further time on this pointless, off topic conversation.
The 350 day trial of the 1 MW plant ends in about three months. Then we will see who is right.
Last edited by parallel on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News”