LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Giorgio
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: China, Italy

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Giorgio »

ladajo wrote: One of the things that IH has made clear is that they do not believe the E-Cat has ever made excess heat, and especially at the levels claimed by Rossiclown. There assertions are based in their new (as in they were bamboozled by Rossiclown via Fraud; thus the Counter-Suit), understanding that all his tests were rigged. And also, that tests by 'others' were, as it has turned out, flawed. And, when they got him isolated in N.C., with the 1MW and other constructs, he could not personally demonstrate any excess heat given months of trying, which they assess as being due to being required to be monitored and interact with real engineers and experimental scientists using unflawed calorimetric techniques.
And it took them 10 M$ to understand such a basic knowledge.....
I feel pity of myself that I never met companies like IH to make business with :roll:

ladajo wrote: I am also man enough to admit that there remains, if bizarre and extremely unlikely, chance that Rossiclown does have something, just without the grandeur he has been claiming (For the record, I am not holding my breath on this perspective).
I think that with all the evidences that is on the table now you honestly have no need to do that. Rossi has always been a scam and I strongly believe he DOES HAVE the knowledge of being a scam. I was giving him the option of being someone that really believed he had invented something, but since the moment he started to try to scam people also with the "e-Cat X" (or whatever is the name) I got fully convinced that he knows exactly what he is doing.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

I know Giorgio, however, consider it for practical purposes a .001 percent chance that he may.

In the general picture, I am firm in my conviction that Rossi is full of Shit. I guess, my sense of fairness wants to allow that I can be wrong, and that absolute certainty does not exist. Thus in the case of Rossiclown v. Rationality, it almost certainly appears he is full of shit.

In any event, watching the Rossibots try to find rational that can explain he is not full of shit has, and continues to be a great source of amusement for me. It has become a somewhat of a qualitative sociological study for me: How far will they go in denial of reality?

Rossiclown has been trying very hard, it seems, to avoid or delay filing his Answer to the Counter-suit in the proceedings. His time is running out. I am going to predict that his answer has essentially no substance, and presents as wordplay seeking to twist reality only. That is his nature, proven over and over across the years by his own actions and statements. I see no reason for it to change now.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Liar ladajo manages to ignore all the evidence that many Ni/H experiments show excess heat and isotope changes. He then concludes that when Rossi uses a Ni/H design it can't possibly work....
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/

Giorgio
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: China, Italy

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:Liar ladajo manages to ignore all the evidence that many Ni/H experiments show excess heat and isotope changes. He then concludes that when Rossi uses a Ni/H design it can't possibly work....
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/
After six years of "evidences" as you call them, we have yet to see any replication at all, let alone a product.
Additionally, a nuts quoting another nuts doesn't really count as a reliable source...... :roll:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Giorgio,
After six years of "evidences" as you call them, we have yet to see any replication at all, let alone a product.
Ah. Replications by other people (like in the link) don't count
You will have to wait until next year for a "product."

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:Giorgio,
After six years of "evidences" as you call them, we have yet to see any replication at all, let alone a product.
Ah. Replications by other people (like in the link) don't count
You will have to wait until next year for a "product."
You linked to Peter Gluck as an evidence? He has lost his (ancient) marbles, additionally, you can't even source primary citations?

There is NO conclusive test for Ni/H LENR. Go on, show me ONE. Just ONE conclusive study. Is that hard?

Be prepared to defend it by the way <sharpens critique knives gleefully>; You don't get to cite evidence and then not defend it in real science.
Unless of course you don't understand what real science is...

COME ON PARALLEL! PROVIDE SOME REAL PROOF JUST ONE TIME!

Or will you just accuse me of "changing the subject" again? You know, your usual cowardly avoidance mechanism.
And on another note, what are YOU willing to put on the line regarding Rossiclown delivering real product "next year"?
I ask, as we have had this same discussion YEAR AFTER YEAR. You say <paraphrased>, 'you'll see next year! Because Rossisaid!'; We say <paraphrased>, 'you said that last year, Rossi is full of shit, he won't deliver AGAIN!'. And, year after year, we have been right.
What say you? And, I really want to know "What say you?" when Rossiclown gets his ass handed to him in the law suit and Counter-suit.

In any event, go on, just for once provide some real evidence and defend it. Can you at least do that? Just once? Ever?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

Anyone feel like asking Rossiclown about his comment below's status these days?
I have lost track, did this one mean we are up to 17 E-Cats sold to mystery customers?
Or are we still at 14?
He has probably been too busy with Quack-X testing to build and deliver these purchased units...
Or, it is just another lie ("magnificence"), like the many he has told before it.
Courtesy of the Rossiclown Sock Puppet Show (aka JONP):
Bernie Koppenhofer
April 14, 2016 at 12:38 PM
Dr. Rossi: We have agreed on one issue for five years. Happy
customers will ultimately decide the fate of your new fire. That is
why I do not understand why you cannot persuade the customer
of the year long test to come forward and give his opinion of his
savings using the E-Cats.

Andrea Rossi
April 14, 2016 at 1 :44 PM
Bernie Koppenhofer:
You are too intelligent not to understand that a company cannot
be happy of all the blogosphere hurricane around this issue. Our
Customer spoke his satisfaction with facts, not words: he bought 3
units like the one he tested during this year with a company set
up specifically for this purpose.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Liar ladajo,
You linked to Peter Gluck as an evidence? He has lost his (ancient) marbles, additionally, you can't even source primary citations?
Why do you insult a person who simply provided a link to the information? Are you jealous that, unlike you, he can read?
As he reported (if you had bothered to look) the source was
Опубликованы доклады и видео на семинаре в РУДН 24.11.2016
(Published reports and video at a seminar in PFUR 11/24/2016)

For example:
4. 17.20-17.50. Parkhomov Alexander G. (Ph.D., KIT NES, Moscow) Low-energy nuclear reactions in nickel-hydrogen systems

Carl White
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Carl White »

ladajo wrote:Quack-X
:lol:

Giorgio
Posts: 2731
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: China, Italy

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Giorgio »

ladajo wrote:Courtesy of the Rossiclown Sock Puppet Show (aka JONP):

Andrea Rossi
April 14, 2016 at 1 :44 PM
Bernie Koppenhofer:
You are too intelligent not to understand that a company cannot
be happy of all the blogosphere hurricane around this issue.
Our
Customer spoke his satisfaction with facts, not words: he bought 3
units like the one he tested during this year with a company set
up specifically for this purpose.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Come on gentlemen, I am surprised no one of you understand the ABC of Marketing!
Whenever you have a successful and working product you NEVER make publicity for it, it will hurt your sales badly!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:Liar ladajo,
You linked to Peter Gluck as an evidence? He has lost his (ancient) marbles, additionally, you can't even source primary citations?
Why do you insult a person who simply provided a link to the information? Are you jealous that, unlike you, he can read?
As he reported (if you had bothered to look) the source was
Опубликованы доклады и видео на семинаре в РУДН 24.11.2016
(Published reports and video at a seminar in PFUR 11/24/2016)

For example:
4. 17.20-17.50. Parkhomov Alexander G. (Ph.D., KIT NES, Moscow) Low-energy nuclear reactions in nickel-hydrogen systems
Is this your way of saying you want to try and defend Parkhomov? I am guessing then you have not actually looked at his work. If so, let's go... tell me why you think Parkhomov haz something.

As for Gluck, his age has gotten the better of him, he really wanders these days. Meh. Too bad. Maybe you two should have tea sometime.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

paperburn1
Posts: 2457
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Third rock from the sun.

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by paperburn1 »

The purpose of this short article is to briefly summarize Parkhomov’s discovery, in as simple a way as possible, and to make some general comments. Such setup, even if scaled up, would not be useful in an industrial electric power generating plant, due to well-known conversion efficiency limit. The expected readers are scientists and educated laymen.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

Please Parallel., defend Parkhomov's work and findings. Of course, you need to read it first...
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

This takes place well after the 1 MW plant trial. Perhaps IH is not as pessimistic about Rossi's technology as the court case would suggest.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index. ... th-Caroli/

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

giuseppe
November 28, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:
Probably you do not know that Mr La Gatta, of ENEA, Italian taxpayer maintained concern, is now working for IH in Raleigh. They are trying to make up a competition against you, using the information IH gave to La Gatta and ENEA to replicate your technology. This all is finalized to get from Italian Government funds graciously supplied from the taxpayer of Italy, to steal your technology, and, at the same time, to fool the investors of IH, Cherokee Fund Partners and Woodford, making them believe that there is a big team making big things, where big things stand for stealing your IP.
From an insider,
have a great week, Andrea!
Giuseppe

Post Reply