LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:ScottL,
None of the above are "speculative." Do some homework as I'm not going to enlighten you.
Parallel, you lift three statements from Rossiclown and then you claim they are fact, when they are nothing more than Rossisaids. Are you really that much of an idiot?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

ladajo,
i have long since written you off as a troll. As such you have no wish to enter into a factual discussion. So replying to you is a waste of time. As I wrote earlier, now that the ERV's report is positive the trolls will ignore that and go off endlessly on other subjects.

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

So now you've read the report and determined its validity.
You really are delusional.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ScottL
Posts: 1122
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:ScottL,
None of the above are "speculative." Do some homework as I'm not going to enlighten you.
Parallel,

I, unlike you, have done the homework. Your assertions are speculation, not found in fact. They are all entirely based on what Rossi said and nothing more. Rossi saying something does not make it fact and you repeating it only strengthens the argument that it is all speculative. I am certain that even if Rossi were to come out and directly state that he was conning everyone, that you would believe it were some kind of conspiracy and that the "technology" works. You're bought in emotionally hook, line, and sinker and willing to go down with the ship. I'm surprised you haven't thrown your life savings at your lord and savior, Rossi, as you are no doubt a devout follower.

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

By the way Parallel, where is your proof Rossi has a Doctorate?

We are still waiting.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Axil
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:34 am

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Axil »

Mariana
October 20th, 2015 at 12:23 AM
Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:
Why did you write that it is heavy to answer the question about when will it possible to invest in Leonardo Corporation?

Andrea Rossi
October 20th, 2015 at 9:34 AM
Mariana:
Because I want first to complete the tests on course. There is a big difference between professional investors, expert of finance, and persons like a Reader of this blog: I want not to play foot-ball with the bones of the others.
Warm Regards,
A.R.


Andrea Rossi
January 17th, 2016 at 8:41 AM
Chris Beall:
Your question is not easy to be answered. I would say this: we must wait the completion of the tests on course; we are very close to an industrial product and we have an enormous potential, put in evidence by a portfolio in the order of billions, but we still must put a disclaimer: the final results could be positive or negative.
Our ship is still a warship, not a cruise ship and who enters our ship must be fully aware that he is going to fight, not to make a cruise, and that the result of a fight could also end up with casualties. All the guys presently in our ship are perfectly aware of this. This having been said, I can slightly modify my motto this way:
” I want not to play foot ball with the bones of persons that are not professional American foot ball players”. By the way: Go Panthers!
Warm Regards,
A.R.


For many years now, Rossi has be playing a devious game with the money managers, capitalists, and bean counters, to get the resources that he has desperately needed to advance his product development but at the same time to keep control of his IP. Rossi has had to walk on a knifes edge for these three years in his dealings with IH.

Rossi knows how professional money managers and venture capitalists think from his years of experience dealing with the mafia. He has extracted as much resources as he could from IH before IH could become his competitor using his own IP. Sure he kept critical IP information back as a prophylactic against treachery that he knew would most likely come from IH.

Who could expect justice and morality from a money manager faced with the prospects of a thousand trillion dollars of revenue at his fingertips. Fair play only goes so far and their comes a point where it grows too expensive to indulge in.

Rossi was playing a dirty game with his sponsors, but he knew that they would betray him somewhere along the way at the money making potential of his invention became clear. In this game of "it't just business" who can make a moral judgement about what is right and what is wrong.

Like Pi, has Rossi gotten far enough down the R&D road to protest himself from the tigers that have shared and will share his boat going forward?
--------------------------------------------

Andrea Rossi

April 6, 2016 at 4:07 PM

Domenico Canino:

This time the story goes that “Meucci” has the patent, the industry, the product and whomever will try to compete against us will discover what is there under the tip of the iceberg.

Warm Regards

A.R.

Rossi has discovered many things in his years of constant trial and error R&D. He might have only given IH a bare minimum to get that 11.5 million. Old tech that Rossi has long ago discarded. He might have held back the Cat/Mouse COP amplifier method. IH might just have been able to produce a COP that a mouse can generate(< 2). For many years. Rossi's reactors worked poorly and would melt down when he tried to push that COP over 6. But then Rossi discovered the Cat/Mouse configuration.

The Lugano test was a demonstration of IH LENR technology that was in place just a few months ago. Rossi supported the test but had nothing to do with it or had any stake in that test succeeding. The state of IH LENR tech as shown by Lugano was poor even if Rossi told IH how to produce the fuel. The Lugano test was used for IH's patent application.

When IH saw a COP of 50, IH knew Rossi was not giving IH all his ways and means. Brilliouin is not a system that can use Mouse/Cat amplification. So the Rossi IP transfer to Brilliouin had a big problem: Oops! These two systems were incompatible. The stealing of Rossi IP was plane for Rossi to see but the hold back of that IP by Rossi was not apparent until during and after the Third party one year test. IH though, we want a COP of 50 too. No 90,000,000 until we get the entire E-Cat tech package.

Rossi does not need IH anymore and he was looking for a way out from under the IH contract without giving IH that 50 COP package. IH has the COP 6 package but they wanted that real good stuff that Rossi was holding back from IH.

IH got money from the Chinese and the English on the hope of commercial level heat production but Rossi has held that back somehow. Now Rossi is home free and on his way to market with a huge new area to sell into that IH has lost.

How Rossi got the COP 50 mods past IH without losing his IP is a testament to how smart that Rossi is. He is a man playing with boys.

JoeP
Posts: 519
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:10 am

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by JoeP »

Axil, did you write the above commentary on Rossi's blogging? If so, you cannot shake your conviction of Rossi as a hero. Why make that leap all the time. I preferred your statement from a day or two ago when you said you were going to support a more open effort, such as the MFMP.

Axil
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:34 am

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Axil »

JoeP wrote:Axil, did you write the above commentary on Rossi's blogging? If so, you cannot shake your conviction of Rossi as a hero. Why make that leap all the time. I preferred your statement from a day or two ago when you said you were going to support a more open effort, such as the MFMP.
Unlike dyed in the wool sceptopaths or Rossi fanboys, my opinions will change based on facts and analysis. I will look forward to the people who post here to reveal more facts and arguments to move opinion forward, not just say Lasagna and Italian cake as has happened so often on this thread. Unearthing facts and understanding them takes much work and many here don't want to devote energy to that type of in depth work. These slackers would rather just make noise like an infant crying in a tantrum to move their senseless and uninformed agenda forward. Such inconsolable noize makers after months and years of crying deserve to be placed in a snow bank to keep the polar bears feed.

ScottL
Posts: 1122
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ScottL »

Axil wrote:
JoeP wrote:Axil, did you write the above commentary on Rossi's blogging? If so, you cannot shake your conviction of Rossi as a hero. Why make that leap all the time. I preferred your statement from a day or two ago when you said you were going to support a more open effort, such as the MFMP.
Unlike dyed in the wool sceptopaths or Rossi fanboys, my opinions will change based on facts and analysis. I will look forward to the people who post here to reveal more facts and arguments to move opinion forward, not just say Lasagna and Italian cake as has happened so often on this thread. Unearthing facts and understanding them takes much work and many here don't want to devote energy to that type of in depth work. These slackers would rather just make noise like an infant crying in a tantrum to move their senseless and uninformed agenda forward. Such inconsolable noize makers after months and years of crying deserve to be placed in a snow bank to keep the polar bears feed.
Let's look at some of the facts to date.

1. Rossi lied in the Krivit demonstration. We know for a fact that the required volume of steam coming out of the device did not even come close to what Rossi claimed and we have it on video.
2. We know for a fact that none of the tests to date have been independent as every tester was already an investor or in the employ of Rossi or e-cat related companies.
3. Rossi recently admitted to lying via his blog with the excuse that he had to due to NDA. An NDA does not require you to lie, it simply states that you can't say.
4. Rossi has a well documented criminal past and as much as people try to pretend it was a misunderstanding or that someone was out to get him, the facts don't align. He has committed repeat illegal acts and has served time for those acts. Furthermore, in previous postings, we documented 30+ sources of his criminal activity, so he was a known con-man before he began the e-cat.

I've only touched on the surface of facts that we can confirm to date and yet I've only ever seen you post in defense of Rossi. So I call bullshit. You are strongly biased towards believing Rossi and it has shown.

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

Axil, I also call bullshut on you. I and others have posted many a proof of Rossiclown's lies and deceptions. To include a multitude of direct quotes from he himself where he contradicted himself over and over as he built his fable.
It is shalliw rhetoric like yours based on blind and manipulated faith, powered by your own weakness seeking valudation and purpose that keeps liars like Rossi in the game. He iwns you and your weak mind, and continues to play you as a throw away harmonica.
One day, I hope you see that he is a scavenger, and you are his food.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Axil
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:34 am

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Axil »

ScottL wrote:
Let's look at some of the facts to date.
1. Rossi lied in the Krivit demonstration. We know for a fact that the required volume of steam coming out of the device did not even come close to what Rossi claimed and we have it on video.
Some salesmanship is forgivable in the face of 27 years of persecution and innuendo sinces its result was the advancement of LENR... the end justified the means.
2. We know for a fact that none of the tests to date have been independent as every tester was already an investor or in the employ of Rossi or e-cat related companies.
It's your choice, don't beleive these tests...wait for the product to hit the market. You can still reject the product but many others will accept it.

3. Rossi recently admitted to lying via his blog with the excuse that he had to due to NDA. An NDA does not require you to lie, it simply states that you can't say.
Please show the reference to what you speak so we can consider it in detail.
4. Rossi has a well documented criminal past and as much as people try to pretend it was a misunderstanding or that someone was out to get him, the facts don't align. He has committed repeat illegal acts and has served time for those acts. Furthermore, in previous postings, we documented 30+ sources of his criminal activity, so he was a known con-man before he began the e-cat.
When you do business with the mafia, you are asking for trouble. Rossi came to the US to develope his LENR product in order to take advantage of rule of law and not the rule of omerta. When you lay down with mangy dogs, you are bound to get fleas.

Andrea Rossi
April 8, 2016 at 10:05 AM
Greg Leonard:
I owe most of all I made to this wonderful Country and I simply love the People of this wonderful Country. I am glad that the fight will be in this Country, because this is a Country in which Justice is strongly enforced by the great People of the United States of America, where I have the honour to have incorporated Leonardo Corporation in 1997.
Thank you for your kind words.
Warm Regards,
A.R.


I've only touched on the surface of facts that we can confirm to date and yet I've only ever seen you post in defense of Rossi. So I call bullshit. You are strongly biased towards believing Rossi and it has shown.
Last edited by Axil on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grumalg
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Grumalg »

Rossi 1 Megawatt Energy Catalyzer is a failure after 3 years of testing by Industrial Heat
http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/04/rossi- ... .html#more

A lawsuit has been filed by Andrea Rossi and Leonardo Corporation against Industrial Heat. Industrial Heat rejects the claims in the suit. They are without merit and we are prepared to vigorously defend ourselves against this action. Industrial Heat has worked for over three years to substantiate the results claimed by Mr. Rossi from the E-Cat technology – all without success.

Leonardo Corporation and Mr. Rossi also have repeatedly breached their agreements. At the conclusion of these proceedings we are confident that the claims of Mr. Rossi and Leonardo Corporation will be rejected.

Although there does seem to be solid evidence of low levels of excess heat from cold fusion, the larger claims of commercial levels of energy seem to clearly be fraudulent.
.....
Looks like it's starting to fall apart.

Axil
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:34 am

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Axil »

Grumalg wrote:
Rossi 1 Megawatt Energy Catalyzer is a failure after 3 years of testing by Industrial Heat
http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/04/rossi- ... .html#more

A lawsuit has been filed by Andrea Rossi and Leonardo Corporation against Industrial Heat. Industrial Heat rejects the claims in the suit. They are without merit and we are prepared to vigorously defend ourselves against this action. Industrial Heat has worked for over three years to substantiate the results claimed by Mr. Rossi from the E-Cat technology – all without success.

Leonardo Corporation and Mr. Rossi also have repeatedly breached their agreements. At the conclusion of these proceedings we are confident that the claims of Mr. Rossi and Leonardo Corporation will be rejected.

Although there does seem to be solid evidence of low levels of excess heat from cold fusion, the larger claims of commercial levels of energy seem to clearly be fraudulent.
.....
Looks like it's starting to fall apart.
The IH systems and how they were used to produce investments were fraudulent, Lugano was an IH system.

You still do not know how the E-Cat preforms these days since the ERV report has not been released.

It seems that IH is responsible for a lot of what we have seen as Rossi's doing.

Rossi
Dear Janne:
I have to comment the press release of IH, being a press release and not a forensic act.
They made the Lugano reactor ( they also signed it ) they made many replications of which we have due record and witnesses, they made multiple patent applications ( without my authotization ) with their chief engineer as the co-inventor ( he invented nothing ) , with detailed description of the replications , they made replications with the attendance of Woodford, after which they got 50 or 60 millions of dollars from Woodfords’ investors, they made replications with the attendance of Chinese top level officers, after which they started thanks to the E-Cat they made an R&D activity in China in a 200 millions concern, they made replications with an E-Cat completely made by them under my direction the very day in which the 1 MW plant has been delivered in Raleigh, they made replications that we have recorded. After the replication they made with the attendance of Woodford in 2013 Mr Tom Darden said publicly: ” this replication has been stellar” ( witnesses available). But this is not the place to discuss this. We have prepared 18 volumes to explain exactly and in detail the activity of our “Licensee” and his acquaintances from 2013 to now. Until they had to collect money thanks to the E-Cat, they made replications and have been happy with the E-Cat; when it turned to have to pay, they discovered that they never made replications, that the ERV that they had chosen with us was not good, that the test on the 1 MW plant, thanks to which they collected enormous amounts of money from the investors and where I put at risk my health working 16-18 hours per day was not a good test ( but for all the year of the test they NEVER said a single word of complaint, even if they had constantly their men in the plant, etc etc. But the worse has still to come out. The worse is in the 18 volumes we will present in due time, in due place. A blog is not the right place to discuss a litigation. This is only a quick answer to the press release made by IH.
Ad majora.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Grumalg
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Grumalg »

There are two sentences in the article that are rather telling...

Near the beginning
Industrial Heat has worked for over three years to substantiate the results claimed by Mr. Rossi from the E-Cat technology – all without success.
And near the end
Both the licensing payment and the first test fee were paid and in 2013 an E-Cat Unit was delivered to a Raleigh facility to prepare for the final test, the suit alleges.
So Rossi sent them equipment to test, and in 3 years of testing it failed to produce the claimed performance.

Axil
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:34 am

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Axil »

The performance of the supplied reactor and associated IP was sufficient to produce 60 millions of dollars from Woodfords’ investors and 200 million from China, Go figure.

Post Reply