LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LENR Is Real

Postby ladajo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:03 pm

I was just reflecting on how Rossiclown has changed his story so many times. Anyone remember back in the early days how he was all about lead shielding? Then suddenly, when radiation became an issue, there was none... As I recall, initially the drama was that radiation was his friend, and was part of the proof. Then suddenly, he ran away from it, as folks wanted to see it. First it was shielding, then it was there ain't none.
Did I remember this wrong? Anyone?

Things that make you go hmm.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

JoeP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby JoeP » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:30 pm

PNeilson10

Postby PNeilson10 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:49 pm

http://brillouinenergy.com/wp-content/u ... 2-1-15.pdf

INDEPENDENT TECHNICAL VALIDATION REPORT COMPLETED ON
BRILLOUIN ENERGY’S LENR HHT™ REACTOR CORE SYSTEMS

In all cases, the results were consistent: the data demonstrate with very high confidence that
the Brillouin Energy HHT™ prototype repeatedly produced lab-scale excess heat from LENR.

So - just to be fair - Brillouin's HHT sort of appears to be a knock off of a Rossi tube. There are multiple "Rossi Tube" replication attempts claiming non-commercial levels of excess heat.

Several new papers out from mainstream physicists showing that fusion in the solid state plasma is real - with experimental results matching calculations. Standard nuclear reactions taking place in the plasma that exists in the solid lattice. Nothing woo -woo. Just a new medium for standard fusion reactions.

The calculations all show that getting commercial levels of heat from this approach will be difficult to impossible.

See - http://arxiv.org/abs/1603.01723 Nuclear fusion induced by X-rays in a crystal
http://arxiv.org/abs/1507.01650 Thermal Resonance Fusion

The lattice keeps the reactants close enough that resonance in the lattice providing some collision energy combined with tunneling raises the reaction rates. The standard Coulomb barrier applies but the tunneling allows for lower energy collisions to proceed to fusion.

Structuring the lattice to provide greater amplitudes of resonance energy might bring the reaction rates to commercial levels of heat.

Not sure why I am bothering to post this here - too many here are already sure they know the truth.

PNeilson10

Postby PNeilson10 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Solid state plasmas http://arxiv.org/abs/1410.1526

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:22 pm

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:46 pm

PNeilson10

Postby PNeilson10 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Nuclear catalysis mediated by localized anharmonic vibrations http://arxiv.org/abs/1510.06081

It has been confirmed that these oscillations in spatial spread of the well will periodically
delocalize the nucleus and facilitate the tunneling of adjacent nuclei into the Strong Force attractive nuclear potential well,
giving rise to nuclear fusion at rates that are several tens of orders of magnitude larger than what one calculates via the usual
Gamow Factor integral relationship.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:11 pm

A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Last edited by ladajo on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

parallel

Postby parallel » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Mats Lewan lays out the story clearly in his blog Impossible Invention that also has links to the legal documents. https://animpossibleinvention.com/blog/ I recommend you read before writing about something you know little about. The independent expert evaluator puts the COP ~50 so until you have actually seen that report there is little to add.

From the three statements from Rossi he attaches, these three points will need some explaining by IH.

1. IH built the reactors used at Lugano and then delayed the start of the 1 MW plant trial by a year. They also filed patents without Rossi's permission including a co-inventor whom Rossi said invented nothing.

2. Rossi gave IH the full IP and IH used it to make E-Cats that they demonstrated to Woodford that resulted in Woodford investing about $50 million.

3. Brillouin has always made only electrolytic apparatuses before their agreement with IH in April 2015. Then Brillouin made a public demo at Capitol Hill ( Washington, DC) with a device that is the Copy-Cat. Strange coincidence.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:32 pm

It also may be that they are buying condos together. This guy looks like a money redirect service.

ScottL

Postby ScottL » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:03 pm

parallel

Postby parallel » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:39 pm

ScottL,
None of the above are "speculative." Do some homework as I'm not going to enlighten you.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Return to “News”