LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

COLD FUSION Real, Revolutionary, and Ready Says Leading Scandanavian Newspaper
http://atom-ecology.russgeorge.net/2016 ... ary-ready/

"This Will change all energy

The so-called Coloumb barrier between two cores suggests that what we see here is not possible. That I acknowledge. But I note that it still happens. Therefore we have focused on finding bugs in our own methods, through probably 1,000 days of tests. The result varies, but we note still that the reaction takes place. I’m guessing that within three years, ‘people everywhere’ will be thinking completely differently about energy than today. Perhaps as soon 5-10 years we will see this used in aerospace, for the propulsion of vehicles, boats and aircraft, says Sindre Zeiner-Gundersen."

Giogio, self proclaimed expert in nuclear physics, who has apparently never done an experiment or been close to one in LENR, is certain that Holmlid is another fraud like Rossi. Typical factless troll remark from the ignorant.
The trolls really hate the thought that each report of others confirming LENR strengthens Rossi's claims.

Added image http://atom-ecology.russgeorge.net/wp-c ... 70x260.jpg

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Axil wrote:
- Unfortunately, the biggest problem in this field lack of interest. I will help anyone who will try to replicate what I've done. Unfortunately it is not so very easy. But I hope someone tries. It would make everything much easier for me.

One of the reasons that Olafsson now may speak so cocksure about which among physicists most perceived as impossible, is that he is not alone anymore. For example, the physicist Robert Duncan, like the American physicist association itself pointed out to make an independent examination of the phenomenon, convinced.

- We are now an informal network of some 400 physicists worldwide who work with matter and look at cold fusion as real, says Olafsson.
If Olafsson and Holmlid really wanted an endorsement they could have fixed their tools long ago and repeated their experiments in a proper way.
Unfortunately they decided NOT TO follow this road and to blame everyone for not believing them
Anyhow, best of wishes to them and their network of 400 scientists, I will be waiting for a proper experiment with calibrated instrument and null test.
Till than there is really nothing to talk about except baseless speculations.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:Giogio, self proclaimed expert in nuclear physics, who has apparently never done an experiment or been close to one in LENR, is certain that Holmlid is another fraud like Rossi. Typical factless troll remark from the ignorant.
The trolls really hate the thought that each report of others confirming LENR strengthens Rossi's claims.
At least I do read and understand the papers they publish before I expess an opinion, which is something you don't even care to do before starting the usual (boring) name calling routine.

Axil

Post by Axil »

the time is nigh

Giorgio et al.

Please do not vanish from the scene. I plan to ram each LENR triumf down your throat one delicious morsel at a time...like lasanha of which you are so found. :lol:

I hope Parallel will contribute the italian pastries.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Would you have a link that is of a more technical piece in nature and does not set off my malware program.
As my searches for this PDF show (SRI) AS A METHODOLOGY. FOR REDUCING WATER REQUIREMENTS IN IRRIGATED RICE PRODUCTION
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

You guys will go to your graves and there will be nothing from Rossiclown. Remember I said that when you are dying. It will give you something useful to think about regarding how your own stupidity and blindness wasted your existence.

I'm not going anywhere.

Oh, almost forgot, Rossi is full of shit. Feel free to tell him that I said so. He is nothing but a lying bag of wind.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Axil

Post by Axil »

paperburn1 wrote:Would you have a link that is of a more technical piece in nature and does not set off my malware program.
As my searches for this PDF show (SRI) AS A METHODOLOGY. FOR REDUCING WATER REQUIREMENTS IN IRRIGATED RICE PRODUCTION

http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/jo ... /1.4928572

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Axil wrote:the time is nigh

Giorgio et al.

Please do not vanish from the scene. I plan to ram each LENR triumf down your throat one delicious morsel at a time...like lasanha of which you are so found. :lol:

Where I live we say that words are a cheap commodity so you can afford to waste lot of them to say nothing.
You just proved this way of saying to be true.

Axil

Post by Axil »

paperburn1 wrote:Would you have a link that is of a more technical piece in nature and does not set off my malware program.

Some naysayer has malwared the link. This google link looks like it is still OK

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... eFmHMhcTpQ

Axil

Post by Axil »

Giorgio wrote:
Axil wrote:the time is nigh

Giorgio et al.

Where I live we say that words are a cheap commodity so you can afford to waste lot of them to say nothing.
You just proved this way of saying to be true.
Rossi also says that works mean nothing from his enemies. What Rossi will do is what is important.

Andrea Rossi
April 3, 2016 at 7:42 AM
Peter Gluck:
Thank you for your attention.
Our decisions do not depend from the vane rants of our enemies, whose importance for our development is, as it has always been, equal to zero.
Whatever we do, they will always say stupidities. Besides, at this point what counts is not the discussion mumbojumbo- tango, but the massive production of the E-Cats; the report, in essence, is more important for us, for the investments decisions and the strategy of production, than for the public, who needs products, not papers.
This having been said, I am sorry to be necessarily bound to answer you that the publication of the report will be made only after an agreement between the involved parties. About the synopsis, that is easier and will be published. I am not independent, because I depend on the contracts I have signed and the related NDA. The NDA says that I cannot give data, does not make a jerarchy of confidentiality or a distinction between what I can say and what I cannot. The breach of the NDA can have consequences.
Again, you are too intelligent not to understand it. Nonetheless, I sympathize with your curiosity and passion on the topic.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
===========================================

Andrea Rossi
March 29, 2016 at 10:25 PM
Dennis Drumheller:
We still have to make a gigantic work, but now we have a direction. Now here is 10.20 p.m. and I can’t wait tomorrow at 7 a.m. when I will have the meeting with ABB to start to prepare the robotized line.
The work waiting for us is hard, a tsunami of mud will be shoot against us, but we will work and we will arrive to a massive production.
Again thank you for your sustain, it is important.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
=================
Andrea Rossi
March 30, 2016 at 10:13 AM
Manuel Cilia:
We will build our products in our factory.
By the way, I just finished the meeting with ABB and defined the scheduling of the work, the robot lone configuration, the functions to be implemented. I am very satisfied.
It was time to pass from the desiging of laboratories to the desogn of factories: I miss so much a good, solid and effective industry. I am in essence a factory man and I couldn’t wait to start this stage of my work with the E-Cats. Our mission in a nutshell: make jobs, make good products, kill the competition with intrinsic competitivity and with a ferocious defense of our Intellectual Property, allow our Customers to make money with our products.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Sounds like the robot factory he was planning five years or more ago will be up and running ASAP. Excellent.

Just for the sake of discussion, if there is no factory or products coming off this factory line in one or even two more years, would that be any cause for reflection on Mr.... err... Dr. Rossi's motivations? Sorry for wading into mumbojumbo- tango territory.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Well this obviously explains why I can locate any factories in Raleigh area. They are not yet up and running so you can't find what's not there.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

It doesn't matter all the lies he said before and all the lies he will say in the future. People like Axil and parallel will drink anything he will say, as the alternative will be accepting the truth and open their eyes to a world they deeply despise and can't accept.
Some people just can't live facing the truth.

ladajo

Rossi is no Ph.D

Post by ladajo »

I would be very happy if either Axil or Parallel could prove me wrong regarding Rossiclown not having a Doctoral Degree.

I am still waiting. Just like they have been for an Ecat since that idiot started his babble back in what, 2007? Has it been almost ten years of empty promises?

Axil & Parallel, Put up or shut up: Rossi has no Ph.D

Rossi doesn't even have an engineering degree, the Diploma Mill Chemistry bullshit does not count; via documented legal and accreditation actions.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Axil

Post by Axil »

Mark Saker
April 4, 2016 at 12:08 PM
Dear Andrea

In reference to Giovanni’s question and your response. I think there may still be some confusion with translation.

Giovanni is trying to determine whether the ‘Thrust’ you are getting could create a new type of propellantless thruster. There is quite a bit of research on thrusters which do not require propellant at the moment, such as the em-drive and other ‘resonant cavity propulsion’. I think Giovanni is trying to determine whether the ‘Thrust’ you are talking about is like this, or whether you just mean you have experienced ‘Thrust’ by adding the ecat into a jet engine.

Could you please confirm whether you were discussing the ecat jet engine or whether you have experience a new type of propellantless thrust.

I hope you can answer

many thanks

Mark

Andrea Rossi
April 4, 2016 at 7:00 PM
Mark Saker:
we are trying ( TRYING ) to make a propellantless thrust. Maybe we will not succeed.
Warm Regards,
A.R.