LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LENR Is Real

Postby parallel » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:23 pm

COLD FUSION Real, Revolutionary, and Ready Says Leading Scandanavian Newspaper
http://atom-ecology.russgeorge.net/2016 ... ary-ready/

"This Will change all energy

The so-called Coloumb barrier between two cores suggests that what we see here is not possible. That I acknowledge. But I note that it still happens. Therefore we have focused on finding bugs in our own methods, through probably 1,000 days of tests. The result varies, but we note still that the reaction takes place. I’m guessing that within three years, ‘people everywhere’ will be thinking completely differently about energy than today. Perhaps as soon 5-10 years we will see this used in aerospace, for the propulsion of vehicles, boats and aircraft, says Sindre Zeiner-Gundersen."

Giogio, self proclaimed expert in nuclear physics, who has apparently never done an experiment or been close to one in LENR, is certain that Holmlid is another fraud like Rossi. Typical factless troll remark from the ignorant.
The trolls really hate the thought that each report of others confirming LENR strengthens Rossi's claims.

Added image http://atom-ecology.russgeorge.net/wp-c ... 70x260.jpg

Giorgio
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Giorgio » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:32 pm

A society of dogmas is a dead society.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Axil

Postby Axil » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:56 pm

the time is nigh

Giorgio et al.

Please do not vanish from the scene. I plan to ram each LENR triumf down your throat one delicious morsel at a time...like lasanha of which you are so found. :lol:

I hope Parallel will contribute the italian pastries.

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:17 pm

Would you have a link that is of a more technical piece in nature and does not set off my malware program.
As my searches for this PDF show (SRI) AS A METHODOLOGY. FOR REDUCING WATER REQUIREMENTS IN IRRIGATED RICE PRODUCTION
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:00 pm

You guys will go to your graves and there will be nothing from Rossiclown. Remember I said that when you are dying. It will give you something useful to think about regarding how your own stupidity and blindness wasted your existence.

I'm not going anywhere.

Oh, almost forgot, Rossi is full of shit. Feel free to tell him that I said so. He is nothing but a lying bag of wind.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Axil

Postby Axil » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:00 am

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:52 am

Axil

Postby Axil » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Axil

Postby Axil » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:49 pm

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Sounds like the robot factory he was planning five years or more ago will be up and running ASAP. Excellent.

Just for the sake of discussion, if there is no factory or products coming off this factory line in one or even two more years, would that be any cause for reflection on Mr.... err... Dr. Rossi's motivations? Sorry for wading into mumbojumbo- tango territory.

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:50 pm

Well this obviously explains why I can locate any factories in Raleigh area. They are not yet up and running so you can't find what's not there.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:07 pm

It doesn't matter all the lies he said before and all the lies he will say in the future. People like Axil and parallel will drink anything he will say, as the alternative will be accepting the truth and open their eyes to a world they deeply despise and can't accept.
Some people just can't live facing the truth.

ladajo

Rossi is no Ph.D

Postby ladajo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:06 pm

I would be very happy if either Axil or Parallel could prove me wrong regarding Rossiclown not having a Doctoral Degree.

I am still waiting. Just like they have been for an Ecat since that idiot started his babble back in what, 2007? Has it been almost ten years of empty promises?

Axil & Parallel, Put up or shut up: Rossi has no Ph.D

Rossi doesn't even have an engineering degree, the Diploma Mill Chemistry bullshit does not count; via documented legal and accreditation actions.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Axil

Postby Axil » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:18 am

Mark Saker
April 4, 2016 at 12:08 PM
Dear Andrea

In reference to Giovanni’s question and your response. I think there may still be some confusion with translation.

Giovanni is trying to determine whether the ‘Thrust’ you are getting could create a new type of propellantless thruster. There is quite a bit of research on thrusters which do not require propellant at the moment, such as the em-drive and other ‘resonant cavity propulsion’. I think Giovanni is trying to determine whether the ‘Thrust’ you are talking about is like this, or whether you just mean you have experienced ‘Thrust’ by adding the ecat into a jet engine.

Could you please confirm whether you were discussing the ecat jet engine or whether you have experience a new type of propellantless thrust.

I hope you can answer

many thanks

Mark

Andrea Rossi
April 4, 2016 at 7:00 PM
Mark Saker:
we are trying ( TRYING ) to make a propellantless thrust. Maybe we will not succeed.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Return to “News”