LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project

New publication from Alexander Parkhomov sees 640 MJ of excess heat over 40 days in Mass Flow Calorimeter and "significant changes in the isotopic composition of lithium and nickel"

Presentation was made at People's Friendship University on 24 November 2016 where he said that the excess power was 300 watts and 180 kWh of excess heat over the 40 days run.

https://goo.gl/dxl3RT

Here is a video of the event.

https://goo.gl/ySgKTb

Publication of older work...

https://goo.gl/emT0hN
Then click on the StarDust image and follow the arrows.
https://www.facebook.com/MartinFleischm ... =3&theater

Of course liar ladajo can't feel the walls closing in until they touch him and apparently thinks this is all an illusion. The puzzle is why he feels it is his life's work to keep repeating the same criticisms over and over again no matter how often he is shown to be wrong..

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

So Parallel, would you care to discuss how do these 'current' findings compare to his previous ones and what that may mean?

I would also ask what you think about the calibration runs?

And, lastly an assessment on the core rupture during the 'hot run' and implications of it?

Come one Parallel, let's do this...

We have all noticed that you ignored the blatant Sock Puppeting on the Rossiclown Sock Puppet Extravaganza "JONP"...

What say you Parallel?

Moo!
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

I'm not convinced LENR is real, but I do feel it is worth looking into more. Parkhomov's results are definitely interesting, however, there is a significant difference between 180kWh of heat over 40 days and what Rossi claims to be producing. Not to mention that 300 watts is only 60A at 5V, or 2.5A at 120V, or some other combo of A*V that gives 300 as the answer, which is interesting, but not a significant amount of electricity. Especially when its 300watts over 40 days (0.75watts per day, average, which I wouldn't be surprised to find down in/near the noise level of measurements).

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

On the sock puppet note, here is another guy who noticed what I noticed, although I don' t think he picked up on the Obits:

http://ecat-fraud.com/welcome-to-cat-fr ... ion-forum/
FredZ777 • 7 days agoThe Andrea Rossi celebrity sock puppet list (since Nov. 14):

Ezekiel Elliott (running back for the Dallas Cowboys)
Ronaldo (soccer player for Real Madrid)
Kyrie Irving (guard for the Cleveland Cavaliers)
Lucas Digne (left back for FC Barcelona)
(an exception, actually probably a real person)Pekka Janhunen (Finnish meteorologist)
Hines Ward[y] (former wide receiver for the Pittsburgh Steelers)
Cary Williams (cornerback for the Washington Redskins)
Jonas Gray (running back for the Jacksonville Jaguars)
Mario Lemieux (retired hockey player and current owner of the Pittsburgh Penguins)
Bruce Gradkowski (former quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers)
Malcolm Butler (cornerback for the New England Patriots)
Michael Thomas (wide receiver for the New Orleans Saints)
Kenbrell Thompkins (wide receiver for the New York Jets
)Brett Hundley (backup quarterback for the Green Bay Packers)
Kyle Williams (wide receiver for the New York Jets)
Roslyn Abrams(former TV news journalist)
Kevin Volland (striker for Bayer Leverkusen)
Carli Lloyd (midfielder for US women's National soccer team)
Tyler Bozak (center for the Toronto Maple Leafs)
I was thinking it could be fun to do random samples from the Rossiclown Sock Puppet Extravaganza "JONP" over it's history to look for other trends.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

krenshala wrote:I'm not convinced LENR is real, but I do feel it is worth looking into more. Parkhomov's results are definitely interesting, however, there is a significant difference between 180kWh of heat over 40 days and what Rossi claims to be producing. Not to mention that 300 watts is only 60A at 5V, or 2.5A at 120V, or some other combo of A*V that gives 300 as the answer, which is interesting, but not a significant amount of electricity. Especially when its 300watts over 40 days (0.75watts per day, average, which I wouldn't be surprised to find down in/near the noise level of measurements).
180kwh equates to roughly almost 200 watts continuous run for a month (30 days) (head math estimate, don't hold me to it). So it would seem to be above noise. I am not sure what the 300 watts is in context of.

I am interested to see what(if) Parallel answers any questions. Probably not, as his style of 'post and run' is well established. He doesn't stand by what he does. Must have made some good friends as an engineer.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

ladajo wrote:From today's Rossiclown Sock Puppet Extravaganza "JONP":
Lupe
September 30, 2016 at 4:49 AM
Dear Andrea
Please give us our daily update of the Quarkx’s development!
Cheers,
Lupe

Andrea Rossi
December 1, 2016 at 8:54 AM
Lupe:
Thank you for your concern.
Yes, whatever happens to me the IP is safe.
Warm Regards
A.R.
Oops, seems the puppet master was tired and didn't properly tie the Tee-up to the swing...
Update!
Rossiclown caught red handed editing his own Sock Puppet posts:
Lupe
November 30, 2016 at 9:10 PM
Dear Andrea Rossi:
Thank you to find the time to answer, even in this period so stressing for you. Please regard your health. Should anything bad happen to you, is your personal IP stored someway to save it?
God bless you,
Lupe

Andrea Rossi
December 1, 2016 at 8:54 AM
Lupe:
Thank you for your concern.
Yes, whatever happens to me the IP is safe.
Warm Regards
A.R.

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

ladajo wrote:
krenshala wrote:I'm not convinced LENR is real, but I do feel it is worth looking into more. Parkhomov's results are definitely interesting, however, there is a significant difference between 180kWh of heat over 40 days and what Rossi claims to be producing. Not to mention that 300 watts is only 60A at 5V, or 2.5A at 120V, or some other combo of A*V that gives 300 as the answer, which is interesting, but not a significant amount of electricity. Especially when its 300watts over 40 days (0.75watts per day, average, which I wouldn't be surprised to find down in/near the noise level of measurements).
180kwh equates to roughly almost 200 watts continuous run for a month (30 days) (head math estimate, don't hold me to it). So it would seem to be above noise. I am not sure what the 300 watts is in context of.

I am interested to see what(if) Parallel answers any questions. Probably not, as his style of 'post and run' is well established. He doesn't stand by what he does. Must have made some good friends as an engineer.
Maybe the 300 watts is the value your rough math was estimating? Either way, its interesting, though not spectacular. I'd say, even if it turns our to just be a measurement error, its a hell of a lot more reliable than what Rossi has.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Yes, however, there are some gaping holes you can drive a train through in what Parkhomov has released so far.
As more info gets put on the table we will have a better sense what is really going on. For example, he is on record quoting QS3 from MFMP was a success, and that is not true. The team themselves says so.

We will see, and if we mix in Parkhomov's prior efforts, then these results are more suspect than most. He has history.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I think my mental napkin math works out more towards 190, so lower.
I don't understand the 300 Watts.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Here is an English translation of the papers at the recent Russian symposium.
https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index. ... glish-pdf/
"Conclusions
Numerous experiments carried out in different laboratories in many countries confirm excess heat in nickel- hydrogen thermal energy systems; exceeding heat possible from a chemical process by many times."
As liar ladajo is certain there is no LENR with Ni/LAH/Li systems he needs to show how these scientists got it wrong or prove that they are all frauds. They show not only excess heat but also isotope transmutations.indicating the process is nuclear.
I rather doubt a puppet show will prevent the walls from closing in a bit further.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote: "Conclusions
Numerous experiments carried out in different laboratories in many countries confirm excess heat in nickel- hydrogen thermal energy systems; exceeding heat possible from a chemical process by many times."
Repeating the same experiment without correcting the same erroneous measurement procedures can only bring to the same results.
What's more funny is that you (and all the other disciples like you out there) keep referring to the same experiments just because it can give you hope that this research is not a dead end. YET, no one of you refers to the few calorimetric experiments that have be done out there and that have shown "NO EXCESS HEAT" at all.
I told you before, I pity you for the sad world you force yourself to live in just because you refuse to accept reality.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Parallel,
While you continue to delude yourself, you should take a step back and realize I have never said LENR is full of shit. I have said, evidence is at best thin and unconfirmed. Rossiclown, however, is full of shit.

It would seem once again, you do not want to unpack things and critique them, you only want to do drive-by slogan posts. You are blindly accepting your quote from a (suspect in itself) conference:
As a starting point, can you present ANY defended/defendable replication of anything Parkhomov has done? Just one. Is that hard? Do you think you could for once make a real argument? Please??? This continued 'hearsay' approach is really makes you look like a jack-ass.

Here, I will even actively bait you to perform due diligence in your statements (and you can quote me): I believe that there are NO successful replications of Parkhomov's work.

Now prove me wrong and be prepared to defend anything you post.
You should also note that I am not going to hold my breath, as you have totally failed to do this ever, to date.
For example, I asked you specific fair questions, that you failed to address, again.
You have no substance.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Giorgio,
What erroneous measurements? Please quote them exactly with your answers.
Of course I accept that many experiments have shown zero excess heat. It is difficult to make a reactor that works. It is not yet understood. The difference is you won't accept ANY positive result because you are biased.

Liar ladajo,
Let's see. You are now suggesting you never doubted Ni/LAH/Li reactors might work, (LOL) but scientists replicating what Rossi did don't count?
Show HOW Parkhomov was wrong in his latest experiment or quit your usual repetitive, factless nonsense.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Please just answer the question you were asked.
You made claims, now back them up. Address what I asked you about the claims made, then I will respond, that is how it works for grown-ups.

Here is a reminder to help you along:
Post by ladajo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:45 pm

So Parallel, would you care to discuss how do these 'current' findings compare to his previous ones and what that may mean?

I would also ask what you think about the calibration runs?

And, lastly an assessment on the core rupture during the 'hot run' and implications of it?

Come one Parallel, let's do this...
Also, please do not misrepresent what others say. It, as your other actions do, makes you look like a jack-ass.

Here is what I said:
I have never said LENR is full of shit. I have said, evidence is at best thin and unconfirmed.
If you would like, you can go back and find multiple instances of my position clearly stated:
LENR: Jury is still out
Rossiclown: Self-convicted full of shit.

Here is what you said:
You are now suggesting you never doubted Ni/LAH/Li reactors might work, (LOL) but scientists replicating what Rossi did don't count?
Do you see the difference?

And regarding your current life-ring:
Show HOW Parkhomov was wrong in his latest experiment or quit your usual repetitive, factless nonsense.
Please see the first thing I said above, and... pleeeease stop behaving like a jack-ass. Or are you a Rossiclown Sock Puppet? Well, maybe a Meat Puppet...

If you want to have a grown-up discussion, then act like a grown up vice some kind of comical brainless wind up toy with no substance that does unquestioned drive-by slogans for others. Albeit that your presence here is an endless source of humor for me, I am kind of torn asking/coaching you to man up. :)

Moo!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

In other news:

Rossiclown once again proves he spends time surfing blogs looking for things about him:
Another Sock Puppet posting from The Rossiclown Sock Puppet Extravaganza:
Elias
December 4, 2016 at 10:29 AM
Dear Andrea Rossi:
I a blog has been put in discussion the authenticity of the names of many of the comments published in this blog. What do you say?

Andrea Rossi
December 4, 2016 at 12:03 PM
Elias:
Honestly, I am obviously aware of the fact that many names are just pseudonymes, as it is custom in the blogs, but I do not think it is important. What counts is what a comment says, not what is the signature of it.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
As I predicted, now that he is aware he was outed, it appears Rossiclown has started to change his Sock Puppet naming to be more generic... single names, probably next he will go to hybrid name blends. It remains comedy that his language idiosyncrasies continue to give him away. :lol: