LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Giorgio

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Giorgio »

JoeP wrote:Well, look at Blacklight Power. If that is fraud then Mills appears to have a great industry of being six months away from a commercial product for...what is is, decades now?
This year will be exactly 25 years that BLP is scamming money out of gullible investors.
Generally they announce a new product 3 to 6 month before a new investment round, only to disappear like thin snow on a sunny winter morning right after they cashed the money.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Yesterday Rossi wrote:
"The evoluton of the E-Cats will never stop, but this will not stop the sales of the existing models."

Troll on Giorgio et al.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Great, tell me where I can buy one!

(Meantime I will open a bag of popcorn and start to wait for the never coming reply....)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:Yesterday Rossi wrote:
"The evoluton of the E-Cats will never stop, but this will not stop the sales of the existing models."

Troll on Giorgio et al.
Uhhh..... What sales? What models? Did I miss a Home Depot or Industrial Supply Flyer?

<giggle>... <munches more popcorn>... <sits bolt upright in gleeful anticipation>...
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

Giorgio,
"Great, tell me where I can buy one!

(Meantime I will open a bag of popcorn and start to wait for the never coming reply....)"

Wrong again. You could probably buy a 1 MW plant from Leonardo Corp. for delivery this year if you had $1.5 million. As you don't, why ask the question, troll?

Also.
"Umbi January 25th, 2016 at 2:19 PM

Have a NEWS for domestic E-CAT ?
1) Timing for Marketing?
AR: Depends on F9
2) COP?
AR: >6, F9
3) Duration charge ?
AR: 6-12 months
4) Will be X-CAT or E-CAT?
AR: both

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:Giorgio,
"Great, tell me where I can buy one!

(Meantime I will open a bag of popcorn and start to wait for the never coming reply....)"

Wrong again. You could probably buy a 1 MW plant from Leonardo Corp. for delivery this year if you had $1.5 million. As you don't, why ask the question, troll?
I am so impressed that you know my personal finance better than me, I should go back and check with my consultant now that you advised me! :roll:
But regardless, how can you buy something that is not even offered for sale? I wonder if you understand how illogical and silly sometimes your positions are.....

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Last time I investigated (this was well over a year ago) 10 Grand got you the rights to see the plans and put the money down for a deposit on the next available unit, time line undetermined due to development and testing. Also a NDA had to be signed and in place with payment before you received your Prospectus
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

paperburn1 wrote:Last time I investigated (this was well over a year ago) 10 Grand got you the rights to see the plans and put the money down for a deposit on the next available unit, time line undetermined due to development and testing. Also a NDA had to be signed and in place with payment before you received your Prospectus
That more or less matches my memory too. The deposit was to hold the unit "when it will be available", but no delivery time nor time frame for the delivery was ever issued. That's another very typical technique generally used by vaporware salesmen.

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

paperburn1 wrote:Last time I investigated (this was well over a year ago) 10 Grand got you the rights to see the plans and put the money down for a deposit on the next available unit, time line undetermined due to development and testing. Also a NDA had to be signed and in place with payment before you received your Prospectus
The NDA I can understand -- If it is real, Rossi will legitimately want to proctect the secret sauce that makes the thing work; and if it isn't, Rossi will legitimately want to protect his own ass when the prospective client learns it is all bunk. The NDA can do either equally well.

What I don't understand is why anyone that isn't willing to just throw that cash in a fire would be willing to pony up 10 Gs for the NDA and an option to put more money down for a place in line to get a device once one is developed and available, whenever that happens to be. Emphasis on "whenever that happens to be". Is it normal to have to invest before you can see what you are investing in is made of? I have always believed it worked the other way round: you sign an NDA, see what the sauce is, and then either invest or not, based on your take of that (secret) information.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

This has been part of the continuing critique of Rossiclown. It is the way of fraudsters to ask for money first. It is the way of everyone else to ask for money after demo/reveal.
Think about when Rossiclown was in the NASA drama cycle. NASA was very clear up front, you pay us, we will test it independently. In the end Rossiclown was telling them that they needed to pay him $15 million to test it independently for him. He never showed them anything real during the process, it was all Rossisaid. This included the $15 million part; Pay me and then you get to see it and test it.

What a crock.

Rossi is full of shit.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

"The first, alpha, was far more frequent: increasing the appeal of something. The second, omega, decreased the resistance surrounding something. In the one, you do what you can to make your proposition, whatever it may be, more attractive. You rev up the backstory – why this is such a wonderful opportunity, why you are the perfect person to do it, how much everyone will gain, and the like. In the other, you make a request or offer seem so easy as to be a no-brainer – why wouldn’t I do this? What do I have to lose?"

"An approach that unites the alpha with the omega appeals to both mindsets, however, giving it universal appeal"

"six principles govern most persuasive relationships: reciprocity (I rub your back, you rub mine), consistency (I believe the same thing today as I did yesterday), social validation (doing this will make me belong), friendship or liking (exactly what it sounds like), scarcity (quick! there isn’t much to go around), and authority (you seem like you know what you’re talking about)"

Substitute some nouns and names, and this story reads almost exactly like Rossiclown's.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2016012 ... cious-scam

Rossi is full of shit.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Troll lafajo wrote: "I believe the same thing today as I did yesterday"
So of course when the facts change he doesn't change his beliefs.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

What facts Parallel? Show me facts... answer the questions you have been asked. All you have done to date is wave your hands, get emotional, and then post a Rossisaid as evidence. Sorry, but Rossisaids are not evidence, they are merely a man running his mouth with nothing real and tangible.

Show us real and tangible, answer the real questions.

You have nothing but hearsay. Unfortunately, your blind faith prevents you from experiencing reality.
If you read the above article, I would hope that it helps educate you out of the hole you have dug for yourself.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Troll ladajo,
Industrial Heat's 1 MW plant has now been running about eleven months. Rossi doesn't say anything about it apart from it's working and the results (good of bad) will be published at the end of the trial.
On the other hand, Norway's largest newspaper Aftenposten reports that it is working well as does Mats Lewan, amongst others. If it didn't work it is hard to imagine the trial would be continued for a year.

As it didn't exist when you graduated from kindergarten you don't think it exists now.
Last edited by parallel on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And all of this is Rossisaid...

Where are pictures of the plant in operation?
Where are independent testers talking about the run?
Why keep anything about the test secret while it is being run?
Where is the secret installation? Why is it secret?
Why is Rossiclown already talking about new designs?
Where are the old designs that were sold? How did anyone buy one? Did anyone buy one?

Why is it that whenever you are asked to answer real questions you are reduced to personal attacks and vague handwaving?
Norway's largest newspaper Aftenposten reports that it is working well as does Mats Lewan, amongst others
Vague hand waving by folks who have not actually seen or personally visited. Also counting on Rossisaids.

You will again have egg on your face (again) when NOTHING REAL comes out of this claimed test cycle other than more secret testing and grandiose claims, as well as the proclamation of yet another iteration of "Ecat" to be tested and then sold.

I take it you did not read the article above on the methodologies of large scale frauds. Too bad, it might have helped you.

Rossi is full of shit.