LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

paperburn1

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by paperburn1 »

So Investors make you Legit
You know these guys are the same ones from IH in the USA.

Madoff founded the Wall Street firm Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC in 1960, and was its Chairman until his arrest.

Madoff pleaded guilty to 11 federal crimes and admitted to operating the largest private Ponzi scheme in history. On June 29, 2009, he was sentenced to 150 years in prison with restitution of $170 billion. According to the original federal charges, Madoff said that his firm had "liabilities of approximately US$50 billion"] Prosecutors estimated the size of the fraud to be $64.8 billion, based on the amounts in the accounts of Madoff's 4,800 clients as of November 30, 2008.
Investigators have determined others were involved in the scheme.The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has also come under fire for not investigating Madoff more thoroughly; questions about his firm had been raised as early as 1999. Madoff's business, in the process of liquidation, was one of the top market makers on Wall Street and in 2008, the sixth-largest
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

parallel

Post by parallel »

paperburn,
Why am I not surprised you are too dim to understand what a pyramid scheme is?
What has Rossi paid out to early investors?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Parallel,
Apparently you are too dim to understand what a pyramid scheme is.
Why do you not see how Rossiclown is shaping up like one? Initial payouts only to threats of lawsuits...using funds from subsequent investors...increasing the subsequent investor base...direction of funds to efforts unrelated to the core project (like real estate in Miami...)... all the while never producing nor making publicly visible realized gains or production from the "core project"...patterning the effort after previous efforts involving the same party...

Hmm... sounds a lot like a scam.

Rossiclown lifetime achievements:
Toxic Waste Scam Italy: Jail time, fraud conviction, tax conviction
Army Energy Scam: Bilked US Gov of several million, probably used to finance Generator construction business
Generator Scam: Marketed as revolutionary generators, sold as repackaged generators in custom box.
Ecat Home Scam: Army Energy Scam Mark II. Almost identical program as to what was done with Army, exception is that true third party tests not allowed (Seems Rossiclown can learn from experience, where he got burned). Sold "licenses" that are now worthless, some investors paid off after threats of lawsuits, indications are funds sourced from IH monies.
Ecat Commercial: Ecat Scam Iteration II: No tangible products, all claims of success and grandeur now ignored as if they never happened. Solicited investors with multiple fails, finally landed IH using previous failed investor negotiations as claims to authority and validity.
Ecat HotCat: Ecat Scam Iteration III: No tangible products, claims of success and grandeur. Soon to be dismissed in favor of Ecat Direct Electric, if previous patterns hold true.
Multiple and expanding purchases of Miami area Condo real estate, no source of funds indicated other than investment funds from IH.
Ecat Direct Electric: Ecat Scam Iteration IV: No tangible products, claims of success and grandeur. Will IH be cast aside for "new" secret customer (code words for investor in Rossiworld)???
I predict after Ecat Direct Electric we will see "Ecat Space Drive"...

So the real question is whether Rossiclown will go out with a bang (unexplained death, spectacular financial implosion of IH, etc.) or a Madoff whimper?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. I.G opening new investment vehicles to pay the old ones. (New business in UK)
Where as a pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal. :D :D :D :D
I never said it was a pyramid scheme

parallel

Post by parallel »

paperburn: "I never said it was a pyramid scheme"
You twit paperburn. Madoff's scheme, that you used as your example, was a classic pyramid.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:paperburn: "I never said it was a pyramid scheme"
You twit paperburn. Madoff's scheme, that you used as your example, was a classic pyramid.
WRONG!

Madoff had a ponzi scheme.

Btw, name calling again!

parallel

Post by parallel »

You are right it was a Ponzi scheme. ladajo used the example of Madoff to compare with Rossi. That is pure nonsense. He was being really stupid.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I understand but I do not comprehend- firefly (River)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:You are right it was a Ponzi scheme. ladajo used the example of Madoff to compare with Rossi. That is pure nonsense. He was being really stupid.
Sigh. Oh Parallel.
Rossiclown has both Pyramid and Ponzi aspects to his scam. Are you taking medications or drugs that impair your cognitive functions on a routine basis?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

...true third party tests not allowed...
That right there is sufficient cause to be very skeptical. If I have a new invention I might require non-disclosure of the mechanism until patent protection can be arranged, but I'd welcome honest independent validation that it actually works.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

parallel

Post by parallel »

The following statement has been released from Industrial Heat for Infinite Energy Magazine today, March 10, 2016. —Marianne Macy

Statement of Industrial Heat Regarding LENR Industry Developments

March 10, 2016

Industrial Heat’s objective is to make clean, safe and affordable energy available everywhere, and in doing this we want to build a company that demonstrates respect for all. LENR is a key focus of Industrial Heat and we believe multiple technologies in this sector warrant further investigation and development.

Industrial Heat has licensed, acquired or invested in several LENR technologies from around the world. We have developed a group of LENR thought leaders, and we have built a world-class engineering team. We are pleased with the technologies we have assembled and with the group of scientists and engineers working on them. Presently, the Industrial Heat team is in the midst of assessing and prioritizing the technologies in our portfolio.

Our operating philosophy is to foster scientific and engineering rigor in the development of LENR. We will thoroughly assess data derived from sound experiments which we design, control and monitor.

Embracing failure as well as success is important, because we learn from both. Unfortunately, there is a long and continuing pattern of premature proclamations in the LENR sector.

Because of this, we encourage open-minded skepticism. We believe society suffers when technological advances and innovative experimentation are stifled; likewise, society and the industry suffer when results are promoted and claims are made without rigorous verification and precise measurement.

We value credibility through sound LENR research. That’s why any claims made about technologies in our portfolio should only be relied upon if affirmed by Industrial Heat and backed by reputable third parties who have verified our results in repeated experiments.

Our portfolio of work has never been stronger and we remain excited about the potential we see. This optimism is grounded in more than just hope, yet a great deal of work remains. The energy challenges of today must be met with viable, clean, safe and affordable solutions.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

it is curious as to why they felt compelled to make this statement...
Two key points, included for a reason, as they could well have been left out:
society and the industry suffer when results are promoted and claims are made without rigorous verification and precise measurement.
That’s why any claims made about technologies in our portfolio should only be relied upon if affirmed by Industrial Heat and backed by reputable third parties who have verified our results in repeated experiments.
One wonders if they are possibly upset about Rossiclown running his mouth.

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Looks like some leveling of expectations to me; that is a sound and reasonable statement, and it works well for them whether their E-Cat venture turns out to be a fraud by Rossi or not. ". . . we encourage open-minded skepticism."

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

sounds like they are backing away from something.o or someones reviews or statements.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Uhm.. it sounds like a preparation statement for some bad news coming from their one year experiment.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.