LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

JoeP wrote:Looks like some leveling of expectations to me; that is a sound and reasonable statement, and it works well for them whether their E-Cat venture turns out to be a fraud by Rossi or not. ". . . we encourage open-minded skepticism."
I agree it is a reasonable statement, what I find interesting is what prompted them to say what they did. They could have left the two comments out and still had a viable statement, especially the second one. That one more than any other in the posts smacks of intent and purpose. One does not normally says things like that unless given a reason.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Does anybody have those addresses for the factory in Raleigh ?
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

It was in the NC Radiation Protection Section report.

NCDHHS Report

6025 Triangle Drive, Raleigh, NC

On a side note, here is Rossiclown's response (He sounds just like Hillary):

Lies I tell you, all lies
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Heeeeyyyy Parallel!!!

Krivit got Rossiclown AGAIN!

Well, I'll be!

By the way, it is really funny and ironic that you posted the IH letter to Krivit without knowing it was to Krivit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And this is even more priceless:

Is he wearing an I "heart" Rossiclown T-shirt in his mugshot???

Stirling Allan said Rossiclown ain't lyin' 'bout Ecat so it must be true. I wonder if he used Ecats to keep the kids warm? What do you think Parallel?
Who knows, maybe Rossiclown and Sterling will share a cell when it is all said and done.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Seems like soon the curtain might be finally pulled over this whole story.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Just got back from Raleigh and sorry to say nothing definitive to report.
No blue boxes, no building, marked with the cat and red dot, no huge industrial complex pumping out E-cat plants or huge Geysers of steam,
Just some building and nobody home. I am fairly sure I was in the right area GPS was not very accurate put me between two possible places and I only had time to look at one. I looked at the most likely one.
As a mater of fact I could not find a mailbox with that number. There was a smallish brick and metal building split in half that was near the right place but it only 10000 square feet and not marked in any way. All three cars had NC plates and no Italians hanging outside. All the other building in the area were clearly marked, most being construction or fencing or equipment rental
SOOOOOO I can neither confirm or denies the existence of an E-Cat facility at the location I checked.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Thanks for the effort!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Thanks for checking. Too bad nothing conclusive.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Andrea Rossi
March 8, 2016 at 7:52 PM
Erik Tegnersson:
I received many other comments and emails of the same tenor and with this comment I answer to all, spamming all the other comments and emails on the matter, not to lose precious time.
While, as you correctly say, many people are now speculating that Industrial Heat has expanded their licensed Territory and/or acquired the license for the United Kingdom, such speculation is without merit.
At this time, there has been no change to the Territory licensed to Industrial Heat, LLC or any of its affiliated companies.
Leonardo Corporation remains the owner of ALL the E- Cat related intellectual property and continues to work with multiple licenses, including the great Swedish Team of Hydrofusion ( one of our pillars ) throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
Warm Regards,
Dr Andrea Rossi, CEO of Leonardo Corporation.
So now Rossiclown signs his emails "Dr.". He needs to be called out on that bullshit. The self-absorbed con-man is so friggin vain it is sickening.
In any event, the real reason I posted this is to highlight yet another contradiction presented by the Rossiclown: Just what does IH think it owns, given that Rossiclown now changed his story to say he controls all Ecat IP. Interesting. I wonder if this is the beginning of the fallout between Rossiclown and IH. Seems similar to the fallouts with previous investors. A little different though given the SEC interest in IH holdings. This could get really messy for Rossiclown. They might even go after his burgeoning real estate empire in Miami with seizures if it gets really crazy. That would really make me smile, but not as much as more jail time for Rossiclown.

As we predicted, Rossiclown is now setting the stage for his next "Ecat" scam iteration: The Ecat "Quark". But let's not forget that the Ecat X has not yet run its full course; the latest on that from Rossiclown is that it can make pure electricity with no heat! I can't wait to hear his explanation. That in itself will be worthy of a bag of microwave popcorn.

Rossi is full of shit.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And another contradiction, probably will morph into Rossiclown saying, "I never was the Chief Scientist, and they never took over the IP", contrary to other public statements made by Rossiclown and IH.
Brokeeper
March 12, 2016 at 9:42 AM
Dear Andrea,

Congratulations on your latest LENR theoretical discovery.
Looking forward to its publicized release.

Now that the 1MW test is over and your time is dedicated to the success of the E-Cat X at Leonardo’s lab in Miami, are you still Industrial Heat’s chief scientist?
With much respect,
Brokeeper
Andrea Rossi
March 12, 2016 at 10:27 AM
Brokeeper:
No, my work in Leonardo Corporation absorbs my full time, to the benefit of all our Licensees.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

So much illogical nonsense coming from that guy that i can't really understand how anyone still has any whatsoever hope that he is not lying.....

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I am currently too lazy to go find where it was stated that IH had bought the IP.

Although, I am sure Parallel will chip in and find it for us. :)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Well okay, maybe Parallel won't find it for us.
So how about this:

IH Buys Ecat Rights
Mr. Vaughn confirmed IH acquired the intellectual property and licensing rights to Rossi's LENR device

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

IP Bought or licensed? He certainly is making it sound that IH is just a licensee and downplaying their role. Ladajo, I think you are right about this potentially causing a lot of trouble since millions of dollars have been invested and exchanged. And the money has not gone to robotic factories -- just real estate. Probably a better investment though, wouldn't you agree if you were trying to recover funds through a lawsuit? At least that is worth something :)

Funny to see him sign as "Dr." Rossi's Doctorate was from a diploma mill here in the US, is that right?
I know he had a legit degree in Italy, but it wasn't post-grad if I remember correctly.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

As I recall, Rossiclown himself said at some early point that he had handed over the keys to IH (then secret partner in NC), and he was going to be the "Chief Scientist" only. Something along the lines of all the business stuff is now run by them. I can focus on the science.

And yes, Rossiclown has never earned a Doctorate. Not here, nor in Italy. He is, as a well established part of his M.O., appealing to authority based in misrepresentations. In this case, it appears he is trying to capitalize on confusion about what degree he actually holds in Italy. Best guess is he is at least a Laureate in Philosophy (Bachelor's level). It may be that he completed a graduate degree (equivalent to a Master's), in which the holders can be called "Dotorre", which is not to be confused with a Doctorate level Dottore di Ricerca.

Rossiclown's own bio states that he holds Bachelor's degree from High School (Liceo), and a "Doctorate in Philosophy" from University of Milan. These are both (in my opinion purposeful misdirectional and inflated) suspect statements. Some Italian High Schools can issue what is called an IB or International Baccalaureate. This is not equivalent to a Bachelor's undergraduate degree. It is merely an internationally recognized High School diploma. And, his Doctorate in Philosphy, while painted to like like a "Ph.D" is also not. It is more than likely a Master's Degree, given his five years of claimed attendance. An Italian Bachelor's was a three year commitment, and a Master's was three plus two, or five total. A Doctorate, or Doctor of Research, in Italy is an additional commitment in years beyond the Graduate degree.