LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote: I gave items 71 -73 presented to court (false statements cause legal problems for the writer) as evidence and asked what evidence you ladajo had, that showed the claims were wrong. As is clear from the exchange shown above, ladajo never provided any evidence, as he has none, and simply tried to change the subject.
ladajo wrote:Let me help you (again...); I have never claimed the ERV report is wrong. Show me where I did.
What I have asked you repeatedly, is for you to prove the report is right, since you are so convinced it is, and yet you haven't seen it. All you have provided so far is Rossisaid.
So, prove to everyone the ERV report has proven Ecat to work. And while you are at it, you can also prove that Rossiclown has a Doctorate, as we are all still waiting for that from you as well. You keep making these assertions, but with no proof.
So, you still can't prove that the ERV report is valid, other than some childish plea to authority:
presented to court (false statements cause legal problems for the writer)
...which is clearly a repeated attempt by you to gloss over that "items 71 -73" are simply a "claim" made by Rossiclown, and nothing more.

You also still can't prove that Rossiclown has a Doctorate.

We are all now waiting for you to prove two claims; Doctorate, and ERV is right.
And no, Rossisaid's don't count as proof. Eventually, you will come to understand that.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Carl White

Post by Carl White »

I have to admit, things aren't looking good for the E-Cat. Any lingering hope I had has been moved into the "fool's hope" bin now.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Careful, you are going to get put on Parallel's ban list. :)
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

Anyone notice that Parallel attributed one of my quotes to Ladajo? Apparently we are now one in our dissection of the eCat. :D

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

ScottL wrote:]Those court papers are Rossi's claim. There is no reason to believe they're based in fact or reality. Your attempts to defend him become more and more futile and laughable.
So he did, I did not notice because it is at the core of the argument, and I fully agree with it.
It is patently obvious, well, except for Parallel, that a court filing is a "claim", not reality.

Meanwhile, we all wait for Parallel to dig himself out of the two 'He can't prove it" holes he has dug:
1.) Rossi has a Doctorate
2.) The ERV report validates Ecat

Of course, Parallel will once again accuse someone of lying (without proof) or perform some other childish name calling. That is what he does when cornered. Oh, I almost forgot, the "changed the subject" nonsense, another Parallel defense.
All Parallels arguments so far have been equivalent to the noise a bleating goat makes right before being slaughtered. Pointless.
But I do admit (again), I actually look forward to his posts, as they do make me laugh every time.
Please don't stop Parallel! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo,
For all your ranting you still can't come up with a single piece of evidence against the court claims.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Meanwhile, we all wait for Parallel to dig himself out of the two 'He can't prove it" holes he has dug:
parallel,
For all your ranting you still can't come up with a single piece of evidence supporting the court claims.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:ladajo,
For all your ranting you still can't come up with a single piece of evidence against the court claims.
Since you're accepting the "court claims," which ones are you accepting? Rossi or IH. I'm going with IH being closer to reality haha. So what evidence do you have that IH's counter claims aren't right?

parallel

Post by parallel »

ScottL and other trolls, just where have I said I accepted the court claims?
What I said was simple. The court claim is evidence. You and ladajoliar have none.
Before you leap to conclusions on the ERV's report, YOU NEED some evidence. You don't have any yet.
(I will refer to ladajo as ladajoliar, which he is, while he keeps calling Rossi Rossiclown. ladajo does lie - one concrete example is him writing I didn't read the whole piece I linked.)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:ScottL and other trolls, just where have I said I accepted the court claims?
What I said was simple. The court claim is evidence. You and ladajoliar have none.
Before you leap to conclusions on the ERV's report, YOU NEED some evidence. You don't have any yet.
Yeah! Childish name calling again! Well done Parallel! You really are helping yourself with this stuff, it makes you look so intelligent and informed.

I really like these parts too!!!
parallel wrote:where have I said I accepted the court claims?
parallel wrote:The court claim is evidence.
You really look like a jackass when you directly contradict yourself like that!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just so you don't forget, and I'll add one since you volunteered it:
ladajo wrote:
ladajo wrote:Meanwhile, we all wait for Parallel to dig himself out of the two 'He can't prove it" holes he has dug:
parallel,
For all your ranting you still can't come up with a single piece of evidence supporting the court claims.
3.) The court claim is evidence, and it proves the ERV Report validates Ecat

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo, still no evidence at all?
Yet you write reams of stuff made from thin air.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

ladajo wrote:Meanwhile, we all wait for Parallel to dig himself out of the three 'He can't prove it" holes he has dug:
3.) The court claim is evidence, and it proves the ERV Report validates Ecat

parallel,
For all your ranting you still can't come up with a single piece of evidence supporting Rossiclown's court claims.
parallel, still no evidence at all?
Yet you write reams of stuff made from thin air.

Ooooh! I hear a doomed goat bleating!
<Bleat! Bleat!... Bleat!>

Note: I edited the above quotes together for continuity in the first part, and clarity in the second.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:ScottL and other trolls, just where have I said I accepted the court claims?
(I will refer to ladajo as ladajoliar, which he is, while he keeps calling Rossi Rossiclown. ladajo does lie - one concrete example is him writing I didn't read the whole piece I linked.)
If you don't accept Rossi's claim, then stop asking us to disprove it. It's just as easy to flip it and us ask you to disprove IH's claim. Regardless of the claims, almost everyone around Rossi is coming out and stating he is a fraud now. How long will it take for you to own up to your mistaken belief in Rossi?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Okay, let's play third grade:

Parallel, do you accept Rossi's submission to the court regarding the ERV report as being positive for Ecat function, as proof that the ERV report is positive in its findings?

parallel

Post by parallel »

ScottL wrote: "If you don't accept Rossi's claim, then stop asking us to disprove it"

I neither accept nor reject the court claims. I have never asked you to disprove it. What I object to is you and the other trolls making out that the court claim is wrong when you have no evidence of that at all. ladajo is too simple to understand that even though it has now been explained several times.