LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Bob Greenyer of MFMP explains how he thinks the E-Cat works.
https://youtu.be/MtTeHU4vBmc

Trolls who think its-all-a-fraud-ladajo knows better than MFMP can give it a miss.
In other news, the first sale of an E-Cat X plant is for the UK. Rossi says he is hopeful it will be this year.
This is no surprise as Woodford Patient Capital Trust invested $49 million in Industrial Heat.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Hahahaha!!!

Lots of talk about how an Ecat might work, but no-one has yet to prove one works.... :)

Looks like the next "one year test" could be the so called Ecat X. Ih, and poor HotCat, Ecat commercial, and ecat home will be forgotten. Really interesting how the repeating patterns have been "sold and tested' to secret customers only to be cast aside and forgotten with the next new thing.

Can you say "Rolling scam"?

Poor Parallel can't. He can't even say the difference between hyperbole and proof.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

birchoff

Post by birchoff »

ladajo wrote:Hahahaha!!!

Lots of talk about how an Ecat might work, but no-one has yet to prove one works.... :)

Looks like the next "one year test" could be the so called Ecat X. Ih, and poor HotCat, Ecat commercial, and ecat home will be forgotten. Really interesting how the repeating patterns have been "sold and tested' to secret customers only to be cast aside and forgotten with the next new thing.

Can you say "Rolling scam"?

Poor Parallel can't. He can't even say the difference between hyperbole and proof.
sorry ladajo going to have to call BS when I see it. where has parrallel or Rossi said their will be another one year test? Sure you are free to suspect Rossi will repeat try to do the same thing again. But no where is their proof that Rossi is looking to carry out another one year test at this point in time.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

birchoff wrote:sorry ladajo going to have to call BS when I see it. where has parrallel or Rossi said their will be another one year test? Sure you are free to suspect Rossi will repeat try to do the same thing again. But no where is their proof that Rossi is looking to carry out another one year test at this point in time.
You are making confusion. Ladajo never said that Rossi or parallel stated that there will be another one year test. He just expressed his opinion (and idea) that there will probably be another one year test in the future from Rossi, just to take more time.
And this is a something I also strongly believe it will happen, as it's one of few roads that he has left to squeeze more money out of the people that are still believing this comedy.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

On a funny side note:

Andrea Rossi
March 1st, 2012 at 2:45 PM

5- we are already making the robotized line to make 1 million pieces per year and sure as heck I will put the E-Cats on the market, respecting the law.

Andrea Rossi
February 20, 2016 at 12:53 PM

Yes, the new factory of Leonardo Corporation in which the E-Cat X will be manufactured is in Florida. (snip) We are very close to be ready to make 1 million pcs/year, technologically speaking.

So, now we have two factories in Florida and each one with a capacity of 1 Million Pieces! WOW! :roll:
In all truth, anyone still believing Rossi without questioning his statements deserves all the troubles he will get.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Fulvio Fabiani says.
“In discussions on Internet forums everyone says they are slow, but I only see people really devoting all their resources and all their time to make this happen. So many people talk, but they don’t even know what it means to industrialize an object like that.”
https://animpossibleinvention.com/2015/ ... t-believe/

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

You keep drinking your recycled Kool-aid Parallel, Rossijones is your friend and guide to the new world.

And please note the provenance of Fabiani, no conflicts of interest for him are there....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

And worth remember that Fabiani is not even a real Engineer nor he ever worked in a factory (according his own CV) so he is the first one to be clueless... :mrgreen:

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

What exactly is one million pieces a year, 1,000,000 heater units 1,000,000 cores 1,000,000 Mw units.
Using a standard work day that would be 9 a minute of whatever. A huge task no matter what unit you use. :shock:

Andrea Rossi
May 31st, 2013 at 4:21 AM
JJE:
1- about 1 million. without any engagement, to be confirmed when we will send the offers with the price
2- this is a question to which is not easy to answer, but I can tell you that we are already preparing the robotized lines.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Andrea Rossi
March 28th, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Dear Greg Leonard:
My robotized line is already in construction, but not in operation.
The 1 MW plants are made under a different concept, therefore the robotized line is not useful for them

Thank you for your kind attention,
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Andrea Rossi
March 23rd, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Dear Philippe George:
I want also to add that:
1- the robotized line to produce the E-Cats is already in production
2- the programs of the robots will be adjusted as soon as we will have the requirements from the certificators
3- we already got the green light from all the competent Authorities, so far the certifications are in course.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi
February 19th, 2012 at 2:52 PM

....The 1 MW plant is a magnificence, and the preparation of the robotized line to produce the E-Cats is in schedule to start the production within Autumn and the deliveries within the next Winter, with some luck; in the worst case, within 18 months we will deliver, and we will deliver at the prices we promised.
Andrea Rossi
March 16th, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Dear Marco S.:
We are giving essential preliminar information, now, because we will be able to give detailed description only in Autumn, when the production will start, after the factory will have been completed , the robotized line will be completed and the certifications will have been completed: we cannot finish the design of the E-Cats before the certificators give us all the necessary requirements.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Zhang Hangcheng reports replication of Songsheng experiment, done in January 2016...
https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/news/i ... 76a3fbd905

Zhang replicates Songsheng who replicated Rossi.
Amazing how the fraud conspiracy has spread right across the world, first Russia now China. - that is according to the trolls. Next I suppose we will have fraudulent sales of actual working E-Cats made without factories..

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Oh the rigor...ohhhh!

Parallel, you really do need some lessons in science.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Unfortunately you can't teach to someone that is not willing to learn....

parallel

Post by parallel »

Uh Oh, the conspiracy is spreading.
As Giorgio points out you can never teach trolls unwilling to learn..

A company has been registered in the United Kingdom called IH Holdings International Limited. The listed officers are Thomas Francis Darden II and John Anthony Mazzarino.
Starting on page 2 of this document are listed the names of the following individuals, companies and organizations — some of which have signatures included:

Brickhaven II, LLC
Atwood Partners, Ltd.
JT Vaughn
Hamilton Group, LLC
Atwood Advisors, LLC
The 2007 Henry Rice Kaestner Living Trust
Deep River Ventures, LLC
Briarcliff Trust
The 2008 Thomas R Sloan Living Trust
The Universal Guaranty Life Insurance Company
Stuart M Frantz
Griffin Family Holdings Company, LLC
Jesse T Correll
Ellison Capital II, LLC
JPIH Holdings, LLC
Hady Hartano
Calimus, LLC
Ampenergo Inc
The 2013 Haynes G. Griffin Living Trust
Atwood IH, LLC

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:A company has been registered in the United Kingdom called IH Holdings International Limited.
They incorporated a company in UK!!! Yes, that's indeed what I call a SOLID and SCIENTIFIC PROOF! :roll:

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Ok Parallel, I'll bite... this proves what?

<leans forward in gleeful anticipation of yet another dumbassism from Parallel>