EEStor says something - but not too much

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Skipjack

Re: EEStor says something - but not too much

Post by Skipjack »

Betruger wrote:"Pathological skeptic"
Who is pathologically right, unfortunately and I don't even want to be right! :(

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

IMO this EEStor/Zenn fraud/scam is far from over.
I can foresee Dick Weir issue a new press release claiming to have made major improvements in the layer(s). Based on that PR the crooked bucket shops and the shill Greg Gooch will be pumping the PR with the assistance of the blogger with the bag on his head.
It's possible Dick Weir could find new Private Placement suckers, I mean investors as he has done in the past. You have to understand Dick Weir is an excellent snake oil salesman, just listen to the 2009 leaked conference call,
http://www.4all.com/uploads/DW_Confcall_jun2009.mp3.

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Like the movie "Chuckie."
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Skipjack wrote:
Who is pathologically right, unfortunately and I don't even want to be right! :(
Just black humor/proverbial knife twist/ribbing. Even when you're right, the Rossis and Parallels will think of some way to demonize. "Damned if you do..."
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

papapoe wrote:IMO this EEStor/Zenn fraud/scam is far from over.

It's possible Dick Weir could find new Private Placement suckers, I mean investors as he has done in the past. You have to understand Dick Weir is an excellent snake oil salesman, just listen to the 2009 leaked conference call,
Holy crap. All set to go to crank out complete EESUs with tens of thousands of grams of his magic powder already in stock by 4Q2009! And for 5 years now, Zenn never got to see even a prototype EESU, just some "layers" that somehow, didn't seem to match with what was being said.

"Here, please take our money. No need to check to see if you're not stretching the truth a wee bit."

P.T. Barnum was right.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Skipjack wrote:
Snake! Clown Snake!

Conspiracist!

Clown Snake Conspiracist Patho-Skeptic!

:D
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

I am totally making SNAKES my next vanity license plate.
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

ladajo wrote:
Skipjack wrote:
Snake! Clown Snake!

Conspiracist!

Hehe :)
You forgot to put "Nazi" in there somewhere ;)
Skepto- Nazi? ;)

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

Asterix wrote:
papapoe wrote:IMO this EEStor/Zenn fraud/scam is far from over.

Holy crap. All set to go to crank out complete EESUs with tens of thousands of grams of his magic powder already in stock by 4Q2009! And for 5 years now, Zenn never got to see even a prototype EESU, just some "layers" that somehow, didn't seem to match with what was being said.

"Here, please take our money. No need to check to see if you're not stretching the truth a wee bit."

P.T. Barnum was right.
Holy crap indeed! EEStor never had a functional single layer, let alone a 31,000 layer EESU as described in the fraudulent patent. Based on that Q & A conference call in 2009, Dick Weir assisted Zenn in raising 10 million dollars of which EEStor received 5 million.
There needs to be an investigation to see what Dick Weir did with the millions he received from Zenn. It has been documented he did order equipment but never used them. Many of the equipment were left in the original crates.
This is one of the equipment still in the crate if anyone is interested:
http://www.labx.com/v2/adsearch/detail3 ... umb=464537

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

If it was dark room equipment maybe Ian Clifford might have been interest in why it was still in the crate after 4 years, and now on ebay. Guess that daily contact must have been to talk about the weather.
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

These are a few more never used in crate equipment Dick Weir was selling, all this is documented and date stamped :D
Attachments
EEStorEquipSale.jpg
EEStorEquipSale.jpg (97.06 KiB) Viewed 5889 times

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Skipjack wrote:
ladajo wrote:
Skipjack wrote: Who is pathologically right, unfortunately and I don't even want to be right! :(
Snake! Clown Snake!

Conspiracist!

Hehe :)
You forgot to put "Nazi" in there somewhere ;)
Skepto- Nazi? ;)
Nah, I think the Nazi's are behind Rossi. He would never call them Snakes. Heil Rossi! :)
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

ladajo wrote:
Nah, I think the Nazi's are behind Rossi. He would never call them Snakes. Heil Rossi! :)
Even the Nazi leader, the Fuhrer of Germany believed in EEscam. He owned Zenn shares :)
http://youtu.be/eFdwuCdcaR0

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

So now the faithful are left saying "With all this horseshit there just has to be a pony in here somewhere."

Very sad.

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

Asterix wrote:So now the faithful are left saying "With all this horseshit there just has to be a pony in here somewhere."
Yes, that's how the "faithful" have been prolonging this EEscam fraud story the last 6 years...they always claimed there must be something of value EEScam has even after Dick Weir failed to deliver.

This whole EEscam fraud story should have ended when Mr. Dave Evans whose company supplies military grade capacitors to the USA military tested and found nothing, nada, zilch in the layers he tested from EEScam. The blogger with the bag on his head, enabler of Dick Weir's fraud is attempting to imply doubt in Mr. Evans testing protocol by telling EEscam's faithful "lately we have the issue of disagreement about how to test the unit". This just proves how he is attempting to prolong Dick Weir's fraud...there is no disagreement in how to test the "unit", Mr. Evans is an international capacitor expert did his job and found nothing!