EEStor says something - but not too much

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: EEStor says something - but not too much

Post by ladajo »

I think B summed it all up with:
If I had to listen to Dick Weir's un-decypherable bullshit, I'd probably lose my lunch.
Apparently, this is level of bullshit is what Axil aspires to with his incessant regurgitation of internet fantasy factoids that he cherry picks.

(Sorry, couldn't resist the cheap shot, B's quote rang a note in my mind regarding above mentioned delusional critical thinking moron.) :twisted:
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Asterix wrote:Heck, there are still believers in John Keeley, Bessler and Joe Papp.
I had a guy contact me on LinkedIn trying to sell the Papp engine, and I told him that though it is interesting, it has been clearly demonstrated to be using a well understood and well-characterized supersonic plasma expansion/contraction mechanism and that there is nothing unusual, surprising or "over-unity" about it. He argued with me and clung to his belief it is an vacuum device. This is one of the reasons i detest the whole "wave the magic wand of vacuum over everthing" ploy.
Now, is there any physical law that prohibits densely storing a large charge in a capacitor instead of as a chemical reaction?
Yes and no. There are laws that prohibit the level of storage EEStor was claiming, but they are laws based upon practicalities and general rules, prone to be broken by disruptive technology. There are limits to how much charge you can put on anything, and not have the pieces fly apart from Coulomb forces, but EEStor is not proposing violating that sort of physics.
Last edited by GIThruster on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

papapoe

they have commercial ready products that are highly valuable

Post by papapoe »

Asterix wrote:For whatever it's worth, B has declared the game's end. Too bad--it made for some entertainment.
The EEScam entertainment is being continued by B's boys who started a chat room to promote EEScam:
http://chatwing.com/EEStorChat#
It's hilarious what the administrator is peddling to his boys. He expects ESU stock to get more than $50.00, and he wants everyone to believe EEScam has commercial ready products that are highly valuable. Where have we heard that BS before???

Fibb (Admin)
the eestory is just getting started. the tech is real and valuable and IC is making progress towards a brighter future for us shareholders.
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
until the JVs are announced I'll continue to show the facts in a positive light. DZ is not wrong. It's simply not possible. He's more than qualified to make the right call on this tech,
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
there is always a chance for delays and hiccups but the progress from this point on should be relatively rapid.
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
The production line from powder production to back end automated assembly should be completed shortly or was recently.
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
tours by cap makers could be happening soon or already began recently.
Intertek should be testing robot made devices very soon if they havent started already
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
IC will be bring in the polymer chemist academics to consult in the near term
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
IC will also be securing some funding soon as well no doubt as the runway is not long
IC has a very busy agenda over the next x weeks
it should bare fruit for us shareholders
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
He no doubt has his eye on the warrants that expire in mid may.
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
if he cant wow the markets by then with sufficiently good news 7M in cash to the company is lost. let's hope he puts out a whopper in time or extends the deadline.
7M is a lot of money compared to what the've been working with lately.
JV deals should have some upfront money too.... maybe up to 1M.
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
IC repeatedly said he didnt know how quickly he could get a jv deal done but he said that DZ thinks some of DZ's clients (various cap makers) can move very quickly when the want to. and DZ thinks they will want to move quickly because the margins for DW's stuff are so good in the high value markets DZ wants them to target first.
keep in mind the first jv deal will be the worst one... because, lets face it... they are kinda desperate / vulnerable right now
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
then there is the problem that EC is an easy take out target... and realistically, if you're a cap maker, why do a jv with those guys when you could do a lot better buy owning everything,
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
so watch out for the possibility of some hostile takover action. it would be a nice problem to have in a way but if we get taken out to early the cadre will be leaving so much money in the hands of the bankers that swoop in to arbitrage a deal
* by owning....
10 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
I realistically think that with a number of JV deals made and a path to ED being demonstrated, we should get more than $50 / share easily. maybe much more.
that's my opinion.
disclaimer. i have never sold a share.
I am long this stock
so very long....
O.o
9 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
the $50 comes from a calculation that uses DZ's december report's market size numbers. DZ thinks we are disruptive in a 6B market. pick a percentage of that market if you dont want to assume we capture all of it, and take it from there. i assume 10% royalty for EC. total float of 80M shares once the dust settles. p/e of 20 or 30 to be conservative for a growth stock... pick a overhead % based operational costs.... turn the crank on that.
9 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
kinda hard to not be solidly in double digits per share
if they get an ed product.... add a zero to the sp
9 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
there were nine eestor peeps that we hung around with after the agm. they arent crooks. they arent deluded.
they are working hard for us and they a genuinely excited about what they have accomplished
9 hours ago
Fibb (Admin)
they have commercial ready products that are highly valuable
id keep going but wifey is giving me the hook.
hug your wifey's guys.
GN
9 hours ago

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

My last link posted in this thread generated 200 visits to the new EEScam chatwing room.
Today the EEscam Corp released a new video starring none other then the head scammer CEO himself, Dick Weir who if you remember not to long ago was ahead of schedule assembling EESUs to deliver to Zenn. Another good example of how this EEScam fraud story goes, you are guaranteed a press release as in the last 10 years but no product delivered to any company.
https://youtu.be/i8LoMaOGMJc

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Same EEScam, selling stock in a snake oil factory to knuckle headed dreamers.
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

The EEStor disruptive scam stories are alive and well. If you want a good laugh, view these videos of Ian Clifford (CEO of EEStor Corp) being interviewed this year. Just don't hold your breath for a breakthrough year for EEStor as usual.

EEStor Corporation CEO Expects a Breakthrough Year

Need to See Paradigm Shift in Energy Storage: EEStor

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

EEStor, the story of the never ending con and once a fool, always a fool. Those two go together somehow.
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.