10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Betruger
Posts: 2310
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 11:54 am

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by Betruger »

Yeah... This is one of those times reality trumps fiction. :lol:
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

mvanwink5
Posts: 1809
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 am
Location: N.C. Mountains

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by mvanwink5 »

OMG! That is one of those classics, one could only imagine and not expect to see. My mind is reeling. Thank you. I am thinking of Rossi's box car LENR at this moment. :D
Near term, cheap, dark horse fusion hits the air waves, GF - TED, LM - Announcement. The race is on.

KitemanSA
Posts: 6114
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:05 pm
Location: OlyPen WA

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:Rossi is a cargo cult. I worship at the feet of his falsehoods. It is better than a sitcom.
More like you worship at the feet of your own imagination. ;)

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by ladajo »

Show me something real from Rossi. :wink:
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

KitemanSA
Posts: 6114
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:05 pm
Location: OlyPen WA

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:Show me something real from Rossi. :wink:
Show me something KNOWINGLY false from Rossi. I observe he made many statements of intent that did not obviously come true on his stated timetable. I also observed him make shortcut statements that others objected to. But other than engaging in the Italian national sport (cheating on one's taxes) I have yet to see a demonstrable lie.

ScottL
Posts: 1122
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by ScottL »

KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote:Show me something real from Rossi. :wink:
Show me something KNOWINGLY false from Rossi. I observe he made many statements of intent that did not obviously come true on his stated timetable. I also observed him make shortcut statements that others objected to. But other than engaging in the Italian national sport (cheating on one's taxes) I have yet to see a demonstrable lie.
Kite, I posted a rather lengthy list of links and summaries stating he did a lot more than just cheat taxes. I've done this at least twice now. I showed his convictions, his releases, etc. I'm not sure how many times you intend to ignore it, but it was pretty comprehensive.

mvanwink5
Posts: 1809
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 am
Location: N.C. Mountains

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by mvanwink5 »

As soon as economic fusion smaller than than the Sistine Chapel (a dig at ITER) happens this subject will take its place with big foot, yeti, unicorns, perpetual motion, black light, Rodney Dangerfield, etc. :D
Near term, cheap, dark horse fusion hits the air waves, GF - TED, LM - Announcement. The race is on.

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by ladajo »

KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote:Show me something real from Rossi. :wink:
Show me something KNOWINGLY false from Rossi. I observe he made many statements of intent that did not obviously come true on his stated timetable. I also observed him make shortcut statements that others objected to. But other than engaging in the Italian national sport (cheating on one's taxes) I have yet to see a demonstrable lie.
Been done, a number of times, by various folks. You choose to ignore it. Your behaviour continues to make you look silly. Carry on smartly.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by ladajo »

And I say again, show me something real from Rossi.

You got nuthin, buttkiss, zip, nada.

Can you say, "VAPORWARE"?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

KitemanSA
Posts: 6114
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:05 pm
Location: OlyPen WA

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote:Show me something real from Rossi. :wink:
Show me something KNOWINGLY false from Rossi. I observe he made many statements of intent that did not obviously come true on his stated timetable. I also observed him make shortcut statements that others objected to. But other than engaging in the Italian national sport (cheating on one's taxes) I have yet to see a demonstrable lie.
Been done, a number of times, by various folks. You choose to ignore it. Your behaviour continues to make you look silly. Carry on smartly.
I did not ignore it, I looked at it and found nothing in it that was anything but what I stated I observed, forward looking statements that didn't pan out, and shorthand statements. When I asked you to put together even one set of statements the showed an intentional deception, the best you did was show something that someone ELSE had said. Hmmph!

mvanwink5
Posts: 1809
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 am
Location: N.C. Mountains

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by mvanwink5 »

KitemanSA,
You seem to be looking for an inditement and jury proof argument for a court of law before you cast serious doubts about Rossi's remarkable claims. As for myself, I have a different standard for serious disbelief in remarkable claims. In fact, I place the burden on the person making the remarkable claims before I entertain more than mild curiosity. To this day I see nothing of substance in the Rossi claims of having a commercial device and after all the elapsed time since the box car and commercial availability of Rossi's "product," mild curiosity has dropped to derision of the judgement of believers.

The remedy is simple, if you believe Rossi really has a commercial product, then where is it making anyone money generating electricity? Dodging, obfuscating, and attempts at redirection of this issue is enough for me to take your answer to be that you have no evidence Rossi is anything more than a smoke salesman. But, If someone wants to believe Rossi might have something because a court of law hasn't proved otherwise, well then, Rossi's LENR product, magic unicorns, and pots of gold at the end of rainbows are safe from serious doubt.
Near term, cheap, dark horse fusion hits the air waves, GF - TED, LM - Announcement. The race is on.

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by ladajo »

the best you did was show something that someone ELSE had said
Bullshit. Show me. With one exception, I only ever quoted Rossi directly. In the one case, I cited not only what Rossi said directly, but also the official report of what he said. If in your Kiteman court of law you have deemed the official report of a government officer citing what Rossi said as inadmissiable, well then, I guess there is no saving you on this one. Dig away. And remember, the next time some court case uses an official report as evidence, you be sure and jump up to tell them they can not. Have fun with that. And while you are at it, make sure you conitnue to ignore what Rossi said about what happened, and what he said since...

I showed at great length where Rossi contradicted himself in his own quotes. As have others.
Rossi spouts so much nonsense he could not keep dates, times and places straight. And that was his main undoing in showing he is full of it.
One typical gist: "I have certs". => "I am getting certs" => "I don't have certs".
Another: "I have sold many units" => "I am selling units" => "They are not for sale yet"

Grow up.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

KitemanSA
Posts: 6114
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:05 pm
Location: OlyPen WA

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by KitemanSA »

mvanwink5 wrote:KitemanSA,
You seem to be looking for an inditement and jury proof argument for a court of law before you cast serious doubts about Rossi's remarkable claims. As for myself, I have a different standard for serious disbelief in remarkable claims. In fact, I place the burden on the person making the remarkable claims before I entertain more than mild curiosity. To this day I see nothing of substance in the Rossi claims of having a commercial device and after all the elapsed time since the box car and commercial availability of Rossi's "product," mild curiosity has dropped to derision of the judgement of believers.

The remedy is simple, if you believe Rossi really has a commercial product, ...
Why is it that so many folks cannot distinguish between FACT and OPINION? People on this forum routinely call Rossi a liar. They don't say they think he is one, they say he IS one. When I request proof of their statement of fact, they are as incapable of providing it as Rossi has been of providing proof of his statements. If he is one, concerning the matter at hand, it should be easy to provide specific, incontrovertible evidence of it. No one has. Then, when they fail miserably at providing such proof, they then accuse me of believing Rossi's claims.

Have you no brains at all? Have you not read my specific and plainly worded statements about my opinion of the matter? Sheesh! Get a brain.

Axil
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:34 am

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by Axil »

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/04/06/in ... the-e-cat/

Interview With Mats Lewan, Author of ‘An Impossible Invention’ about Rossi and the E-Cat

http://animpossibleinvention.com/

Get the book all about Rossi and his E-Cat here.

TallDave
Posts: 3114
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:12 pm
Contact:

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by TallDave »

I thought it was interesting that NRL claimed the other day to have a process to produce jet fuel from seawater for $3-$6, for which they were not immediately condemned by all right-thinking people.

I wonder how Industrial Heat is faring with Rossi's design? I suspect not well, no one seems to have the kind of solid theoretical grasp needed for effective mass production.
n*kBolt*Te = B**2/(2*mu0) and B^.25 loss scaling? Or not so much? Hopefully we'll know soon...

Post Reply