10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

JoeP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Postby JoeP » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Skipjack
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Skipjack » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Yeah, I guess that he hopes that people will forget all about it by then...

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 am

FYI:

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:58 pm

More potential evidence that Rossisays does not have what he says he has.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:57 pm

And even more evidence Rossi is full of shyte.

The study report itself:

No gamma, no excess power, no nothing.

<more chirping...>
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:38 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:51 pm

I was just thinking on Rossi's Military Delivery statement after it was shown the box had not moved in January. As I recall he was very specific about 'that' box having finally been delivered.
I may go look for it. Goes against what he claimed when ScottL asked him about the never moving box. He said then that he had said multiple times he had shipped other units. I do not recall him ever saying that.

I am a little bored, so maybe I will google for it.

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:42 am

Asterix

Postby Asterix » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:32 am

Larsen seems to see LENR everywhere. I suspect that he sees it in his cornflakes in the morning.

How about this:

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:58 pm

LED all the way.
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:49 pm

since i can't think of what else it might be, it must be LENR
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

Asterix

Postby Asterix » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:41 pm

As silly as the Forbes article is, I can't see anywhere that Larsen claims that new isotopes or elements are being created, just that their distribution is being altered.

There's a lot of junk in a CFL for a very small amount of mercury--electrodes, glass, phosphors, etc. Selective isotopic absorption is a definite possibility (and a probability).

If he really wants to see if there are any real effects, let him crack open a mercury-arc rectifier and do his analysis. Lots more mercury and much heavier currents--and no phosphors. He might also do an analysis to see what mercury contents remain in the other components in the tube.

It still sounds like cornflakes to me.

quixote

Postby quixote » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:26 pm

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Umm, how would ordinary fusion change the isotopic ratio of mercury?

Return to “News”