10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Joseph Chikva
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Joseph Chikva » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:50 am

KitemanSA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby KitemanSA » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:04 am

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 am

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Ivy Matt

Postby Ivy Matt » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:06 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:17 pm

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:42 pm

So in summary, I think the best tells are the drilled hole sin the back wall, the dent, and also the flooring.

Compare these three things in the visuals and you can see it is the same box.

September/October 2011 from inside:

October 2011 Test Setup from outside:

Summer (July/Aug/Sep) 2012 (Actual precise date in question, from POPSCI Article):

and finally, the lastest from Swedish TV, see time hack 33:51 in video, note holes and flooring, and what appears to be the dent (faint due to lighting and angle).

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/vetenskap/kal ... arnkraften

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:41 am

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:43 am

polyill

DENT

Postby polyill » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:37 am

"Arthur Dent?" it said.
Arthur nodded helplessly.
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er," confirmed Arthur.
"You're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete asshole."

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:51 am

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 am

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:53 am

Return to “News”