10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Skipjack wrote:For the same reasons, why should I bother?
I am not into that whole thing so much either. I just linked the experiment and their preliminary results.
Why? I do not know why.
From the link provided by you there is not seen anything promising yet.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

MSimon wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote:Kite, did you happen to notice that the 2011 version was incomplete, and that the pumps were added afterwards.

It is the same unit. Believe what you wish.
No holes, different color, totally different position. Not the same unit.
If there are holes in the earlier unit and not a later one.

Generally when doing forensics it can be assumed that holes are easier to make than to fill.
Ok, then I go back to my original statement that Ladajo's contention that it IS the same unit is unproven, indeed the evidence suggests that it is not.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

As I recall it was proven back in January to be the same unit as October. I think Rossi may have even admitted it as well.

All Rossi has done is trick it out some more each time it is seen.
The dent is also a give away.

As for color, there is this thing about photos, every color camera shades slightly differently, and then there is this other thing called "paint".
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:As I recall it was proven back in January to be the same unit as October. I think Rossi may have even admitted it as well.

As for color, there is this thing about photos, every color camera shades slightly differently, and then there is this other thing called "paint".
Yup, and there is this thing called another unit. Yes, he MAY have repainted, repositioned, re-this and re-that; but he MAY have made another unit also.

Yes, he did say that his first customer wanted modifications after delivery. But we have had this discussion before.

Which dent specifically? If you can show identical damage it would raise the likelihood substantially. I didn't see it.

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

KitemanSA wrote:Yes, he MAY have repainted, repositioned, re-this and re-that; but he MAY have made another unit also.
Which do you think is more likely?
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Ivy Matt wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:Yes, he MAY have repainted, repositioned, re-this and re-that; but he MAY have made another unit also.
Which do you think is more likely?
At this point, I don't care to estimate. I did mistakenly say it WAS another unit, shame on me.

I DO think that it is more likely that his claims will turn out to be false than true. Whether that is intentional (a lie) or unintentional (stupidity? megalomania?) I am not sure at this point. Never ascribe to evil what stupidity will explain.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote:As I recall it was proven back in January to be the same unit as October. I think Rossi may have even admitted it as well.

Yup, and there is this thing called another unit. Yes, he MAY have repainted, repositioned, re-this and re-that; but he MAY have made another unit also.

Yes, he did say that his first customer wanted modifications after delivery. But we have had this discussion before.

Which dent specifically? If you can show identical damage it would raise the likelihood substantially. I didn't see it.
Kite, as you dig your dig your hole further, consider these from the October 2011 testing:

http://tomasnygren.com/blog/?p=641

There they are again... oh and there is that pesky dent as well just visible behing the white plastic container...

and here we can see the dent, pre holes being drilled, from the inside and before the October 2011 test, probably from September 2011...

Photo from October 2011 showing inside view where holes and dent are clearly visible.

Photo of Aldo Proia Visit from October, 2012 where you can just see the twin holes behind the chainfall on right, other details blocked.

http://freeenergydevices2012.wordpress.com/

and here is that pesky dent again, but pre-holes...
Posted to PESN September 14, 2011
http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_m ... 264361.ece

Also note that at time 2:10 in the video you can see that pesky dent again.

and here is a file from 2012, clearly showing the holes, but dent is blocked from view...
http://energycatalyzer3.com/news/rossi- ... ruary-2013

So now we have dents and holes proving that the same container has never moved from September 2011 until December 2012. So much for being sold and delivered (a few times).

Or are you still going to argue and continue to look stupid?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And here in this video at time 1:45 from January 2012, you can clearly see the pesky dent.

http://ecat.com/news/ecat-com-interview ... in-bologna

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

So in summary, I think the best tells are the drilled hole sin the back wall, the dent, and also the flooring.

Compare these three things in the visuals and you can see it is the same box.

September/October 2011 from inside:

October 2011 Test Setup from outside:

Summer (July/Aug/Sep) 2012 (Actual precise date in question, from POPSCI Article):

and finally, the lastest from Swedish TV, see time hack 33:51 in video, note holes and flooring, and what appears to be the dent (faint due to lighting and angle).

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/vetenskap/kal ... arnkraften

DeltaV

Post by DeltaV »

Having neither time nor inclination to read the previous 361 pages of this thread, I merely post here that aerospace community interest in LENR is increasing --
51st AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 09, 2013
Event Title: Low Energy Nuclear Reactors for Aerospace Applications

Event Notes: Moderator: Rich Antcliff, NASA LaRC, Emerging Technology Committee

Joe Zawodny, NASA LaRC Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR)
Marty Bradley, Boeing SUGAR (Subsonic Ultra Green Aircraft Research) Phase II N+4 Study
Roger Lepsch, NASA LaRC LENR Launch Propulsion System and Vehicle Research

Event Type: Panel
Note that this post represents neither an endorsement nor rejection of Rossi, et al.
<Exit stage right>

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Nice drive by... :D

polyill

DENT

Post by polyill »

"Arthur Dent?" it said.
Arthur nodded helplessly.
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er," confirmed Arthur.
"You're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete asshole."

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

darn, I keep forgetting my towel.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

shit, I keep forgetting my towel.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Now that is funny. It auto edits d@mn to darn, but lets me say shit.
Made my day that...