10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

polyill wrote:
MSimon wrote:
As a personal friend of the site owner I can tell you he will laugh in your face. It takes far worse than that to get bounced from the site.

May I suggest a duel? Evil words at 40 paces. When you are ready sir?
I feel you should have let me reply to a direct assault by myself first, but oh well... Public face is not my first concern anyway.
Moreover, If you'd like to cross words with the trilemma spouting wax-winged demagogue I won't stand in your way. But make it really evil. Vipers and snakes won't count.
Merely a proposal. I will act as a second. i.e. referee.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

polyill

Post by polyill »

Ivy Matt wrote:
Q. What is the theory behind the technology?

A.
The full theory can be found here. An explanation in a nutshell can be found here.
Uh, where?
HERE. In this very thread and in the old one. There are at least 100500 theories. You can choose the one, that best prepares you to share your capital with Rossi. If none suits you, you can always ask Axil to make one for you, just send him some links to some scientific papers.

polyill

Post by polyill »

MSimon wrote:
polyill wrote:
MSimon wrote:
As a personal friend of the site owner I can tell you he will laugh in your face. It takes far worse than that to get bounced from the site.

May I suggest a duel? Evil words at 40 paces. When you are ready sir?
I feel you should have let me reply to a direct assault by myself first, but oh well... Public face is not my first concern anyway.
Moreover, If you'd like to cross words with the trilemma spouting wax-winged demagogue I won't stand in your way. But make it really evil. Vipers and snakes won't count.
Merely a proposal. I will act as a second. i.e. referee.
Ah! I see. Your quoting of him and addressing to "sir" led me to believe you've proposed a duel to him. As I am currently awaiting his answers to my questions, I'd hold with the duel. Also, site admin should approve this, I think. I also suspect that honorable icarus won't accept you as second. I guess we should petition the parallel man to step in.

BTW, do you consider "orgasm" an evil word?

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

BTW, do you consider "orgasm" an evil word?
It is a lovely word. I also like sex and women. YMMV.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

polyill wrote:HERE. In this very thread and in the old one. There are at least 100500 theories. You can choose the one, that best prepares you to share your capital with Rossi. If none suits you, you can always ask Axil to make one for you, just send him some links to some scientific papers.
Shhhh.... he has been quiet lately and this thread is already 140 pages long. Don't wake him up or we will reach 200 in a blink of an eye!

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

So, Rossi has a new shiny website made and handled by his new friend Sterling D. Allan. I see a lot of effort in making it, too bad they made no effort into releasing any meaningful info to date.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Joseph Chikva wrote: So, one more “secret”. To secret souse,
So who is this secret drunkard?

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

stefanbanev wrote:>You will not test boiler till buying.

Interesting, it seems you think the buyer must act exactly as seller says him to act, it is quite strange insight. In my world the money payer sets the rule...
I do not quite understand what is your world. May be from service business: restorant, hotel, etc.
As such products as diesel-generators, steam boilers, etc. are well tested by manufacturer. Or you think that you are able to test better? I do not talk about Rossi's Leonardo Corporation but about serious companies.
What do you think why e.g. certified helicopters are produced only by several companies around the world? Not because other companies can not build flying helicopter. As many companies can. But small companies have not enough resources for providing evidence e.g. on safety or on set of other consumer properties and to get corresponding certification.
Can you test helicopter before buying? I doubt. But if you have 500 thousands USD and intend to buy, you will do that buying already certified Robinson.

Commercialization of each product (even condoms) needs significant financial resources. And for commercialization process making/building of demo product (prototype) is only the start of rather long way.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

KitemanSA wrote:
If you about wrongly written word - me, if not - not me.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Joseph Chikva wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:
Look, I was raised overseas and know all sorts of ways to mangle English, but... what the F are you trying to say here dood?

I THINK you are trying to be funny, but I lost you in there somewhere!

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Joseph Chikva wrote:

Interesting, it seems you think the buyer must act exactly as seller says him to act, it is quite strange insight. In my world the money payer sets the rule...
I do not quite understand what is your world. May be from service business: restorant, hotel, etc.
As such products as diesel-generators, steam boilers, etc. are well tested by manufacturer. Or you think that you are able to test better? I do not talk about Rossi's Leonardo Corporation but about serious companies.
What do you think why e.g. certified helicopters are produced only by several companies around the world? Not because other companies can not build flying helicopter. As many companies can. But small companies have not enough resources for providing evidence e.g. on safety or on set of other consumer properties and to get corresponding certification.
Can you test helicopter before buying? I doubt. But if you have 500 thousands USD and intend to buy, you will do that buying already certified Robinson.

Commercialization of each product (even condoms) needs significant financial resources. And for commercialization process making/building of demo product (prototype) is only the start of rather long way.
What are you all arguing about? You both SEEM to be under the impression that folks wil be buying units without tests of said units. Where in the world did you get that impression?

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

KitemanSA wrote:
Joseph Chikva wrote:

What are you all arguing about? You both SEEM to be under the impression that folks wil be buying units without tests of said units. Where in the world did you get that impression?
There is no any customer, there is no any excess heat. Discussion has only theoretical feature. Have you bought any industrial equipment from yourself? Such as chiller, boiler, diesel-generator, machine tool? Tested? Or you think that "test" is pushing button "on" two times?

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

KitemanSA wrote:
Joseph Chikva wrote:
KitemanSA wrote: So who is this secret drunkard?
Look, I was raised overseas and know all sorts of ways to mangle English, but... what the F are you trying to say here dood?

Secret sauce? Oddly enough, or not, both "sauce" and "souse" originally come from the same Indo-European root word, meaning "salt".
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

KitemanSA wrote:
Joseph Chikva wrote:
KitemanSA wrote: So who is this secret drunkard?

At least even with my bad English I successfully busted so popular here for good speaking guys myth about kiloton or multiton explosion in TOKAMAKs or inductive energy storages. Language is not more than tool for expressing thought. I do not understand people discussing quantum theory conjecturing something in that field but not knowing e.g. differential equations or even classic mechanics and magnetism at medium school level.

TallDave

Post by TallDave »

KitemanSA wrote:
Didn't Alan quote someone's tag saying 500 shots would have made him drunk by now?
n*kBolt*Te = B**2/(2*mu0) and B^.25 loss scaling? Or not so much? Hopefully we'll know soon...