10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

KitemanSA

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by KitemanSA »

I am happy that you are so all knowing that we can all be certain that Rossi could not possibly have manufactured more than one unit in his Florida factory. You know, the one that couldn't exist and therefore didn't deliver one to his Bologna workshop where no one ever took a picture of it. ;)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

What Florida Factory? You mean the one he told The Bureau of Radiation Control (Acting agent of the NRC) for Florida that did not exist? And then reclaimed shortly there after that it again did?
Or are you talking about the mystery factory where the 1MW that he claimed was built in the US for a US customer, that was then inferred to have moved to Italy for the Demo testing, that he then later admitted had been constructed in Italy in the now so called 'Prototyping Research Center'? You know the 1MW unit in question, it has many photos and video taken of it over more than a year, amidst claims of sales and deliveries.
I am not sure which you refer to, all the lies on top of lies confuse me. :wink:
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:What Florida Factory? You mean the one he told The Bureau of Radiation Control (Acting agent of the NRC) for Florida that did not exist? And then reclaimed shortly there after that it again did?
Hear-say? YOU said they said he said. They didn't quote him. And you constantly misquote them. So your statement here is valueless except in your mind to bolster your rationalization of your antipathy. ;)

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote: Or are you talking about the mystery factory where the 1MW that he claimed was built in the US for a US customer, that was then inferred to have moved to Italy for the Demo testing, that he then later admitted had been constructed in Italy in the now so called 'Prototyping Research Center'? You know the 1MW unit in question, it has many photos and video taken of it over more than a year, amidst claims of sales and deliveries.
For being so into "Rossisaids", you seem to have a pretty poor grip of them. I guess you didn't catch that the unit built in Bologna was the prototype 1MW HOT-Cat, not an E-Cat, though "Rossisaid" that it was built into the container that the original E-Cat was shipped from the Florida factory in. As far as I remember, Rossi has not claimed production of E-Cats anywhere but Florida. Contrary evidence?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I guess you didn't catch that the unit built in Bologna was the prototype 1MW HOT-Cat, not an E-Cat, though "Rossisaid" that it was built into the container that the original E-Cat was shipped from the Florida factory in. As far as I remember, Rossi has not claimed production of E-Cats anywhere but Florida. Contrary evidence?
You show me. I have already previously shown what he said. Rossi changed his story. Again. Surprise! Not.
You are wrong.
YOU said they said he said. They didn't quote him. And you constantly misquote them.
Hello mister Internet Word Lawyer! Nice to see you again.

Once again, and I will say it slowly. Florida BRC wrote in the report what Rossi told them. That report is available in the wild for anyone to read. Rossi also posted about the event several times. I have said this multiple times. I have pointed out the disconnects between what was written into a designed to be Court Admissible Document, the BRC Report, and what Rossi said both before, during and after the incident. And just for fun, you shol dnote that what Rossi has posted, is also court admissible. He lied. Who he lied to may be debatable in your mind, but he has lied. He has done this a number of times in his life. He even got convicted for it. But you don't believe that either. You seem to think that someone can commit Fraud without lying, and you base this on how you choose to interpret the words to your own perception. At some point, realization sets in once you have understood that Occam's Razor is a useful tool. If it looks like a lie, smells like a lie, acts like a lie, tastes like a lie, all else being equal, it is most likely a lie. In Rossi's case, you get a little more, if it contradicts something else, then one or the other is a lie. And the nice part of this is where many times (that you refuse to accept in your world), Rossi has contradicted himself. This means that one or the other times, he lied. His 'special'
skill would seem to be that he is able to confuse folks like you with his ability to spin a story after the fact on why he contradicted himself. You are one of the reasons people like Rossi can survive, and even thrive at times.

You are wrong again. But I am sure in your world, you have never thought you are wrong when it comes to Lawyering things. You would very succesfully in your own mind be able to argue that a toothpick is not pointy. Meanwhile, those that live in the real world would watch with a sense of amusement, and wonder why you would want to deceive yourself with such a silly pointless argument, that is so off base and wrong as to the real point and scope of the discussion. Toothpicks are pointy for the purposes of context in which they exist.

I fully admit and think that Rossi is full of shit. I also admit that there is a very small chance that I am wrong. Until proof surfaces as such, I will continue to move forward with happiness and no concern as to my assessment of him. He is well within my margin of determination. He is a fraud and a liar and should be held accountable to the utmost degree.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:
YOU said they said he said. They didn't quote him. And you constantly misquote them.
Hello mister Internet Word Lawyer! Nice to see you again.

Once again, and I will say it slowly. Florida BRC wrote in the report what Rossi told them. That report is available in the wild for anyone to read. Rossi also posted about the event several times. I have said this multiple times.
It doesn't matter how s l o w l y you misquote something, it is still a misquote. Indeed, I have called that misquote to your attention before. Turns out you were reading a later second hand edited version. Your inability to learn from your repeated mistakes is troubling.

FBRC wrote what they understood him to say, they didn't quote him. This is called "hear-say". You know nothing REALLY of what Rossi may have said, only FBRC's interpretation of what he may have said as filtered thru their pre-conceived notions of what people they typically deal with might say. Hear-say is not allowed in court for good reasons. You are demonstrating one of them now.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

(munch munch munch)
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:Who he lied to may be debatable in your mind, but he has lied. He has done this a number of times in his life. He even got convicted for it. But you don't believe that either. You seem to think that someone can commit Fraud without lying, and you base this on how you choose to interpret the words to your own perception.
Now I know your prejudice is clouding your thinking ability. I acknowledged that he was indeed convicted of participating in tax fraud (a national sport in Italy). Of course this suggests that you too at a liar, since it has been determined that it is basically impossible to do your taxes correctly. The distinction between you and Rossi is NOT that you are both liars wrt taxes, but that he has been convicted of it in an Italian court.

What I don't do is assume that because you are a liar wrt taxes, that it necessarily proves you are a liar wrt to your technical statements. Mistaken maybe, but not necessarily a liar.

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

So, ladajo (or someone) has posted links referencing the FRC stating Rossi does not have a factory in Florida. Do you have any links, other than Rossi himself, that shows that Florida is lying about the (lack of) existence of a Rossi factory?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

krenshala wrote:So, ladajo (or someone) has posted links referencing the FRC stating Rossi does not have a factory in Florida. Do you have any links, other than Rossi himself, that shows that Florida is lying about the (lack of) existence of a Rossi factory?
Nope, he doesn't. Let him prove me wrong.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote:Who he lied to may be debatable in your mind, but he has lied. He has done this a number of times in his life. He even got convicted for it. But you don't believe that either. You seem to think that someone can commit Fraud without lying, and you base this on how you choose to interpret the words to your own perception.
Now I know your prejudice is clouding your thinking ability. I acknowledged that he was indeed convicted of participating in tax fraud (a national sport in Italy). Of course this suggests that you too at a liar, since it has been determined that it is basically impossible to do your taxes correctly. The distinction between you and Rossi is NOT that you are both liars wrt taxes, but that he has been convicted of it in an Italian court.

What I don't do is assume that because you are a liar wrt taxes, that it necessarily proves you are a liar wrt to your technical statements. Mistaken maybe, but not necessarily a liar.
See this is where you fall down again. Rossi was convicted on more than "tax fraud".
Also, you fall down because as you argue that the toothpick not pointy, you ignore (as usual, because it does not serve your word nit picking methodolgy) the intent.

Rossi intends to cheat, and occasionally has been caught. Often enough that he has been to court more than once, and was convicted more than once.
Have I made mistakes on my taxes, I am sure at some point yes. Did I intend it or know about it? Absolutely not. I know you struggle to see the difference. In your world Rossi is a straight up good guy, mostly because he says he is. So in your world, I have just chosen to become a Blue Unicorn with Flowers flowing from my ass as I pirouette around on one leg. It is true, because I just said so. I won't show you any pictures though, because I do this in my secret garden where I make diamond birdbaths by spitting into my fire, and then I sell them to my secret customers. And this is all covered by NDAs, so I can't even tell you what my secret sauce is either. It is also a good thing that my nuclear diamond birdbath process is not nuclear, so I don't have to admit anything to Florida BRC either. It only gives off low level gamma, or photon, or none at all, depending on what day you ask me.

<munch, munch, munch>

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote: See this is where you fall down again. Rossi was convicted on more than "tax fraud".
Oh? ScottL(?) presented a comprehensive list of court cases, and the only ones I recall he being convicted of had to do with tax fraud. If I missed one, please show me. I admit I MAY have missed one.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

Sorry Kite, you're not remembering correctly and...... OH BOY A REPOST!

Alright let's do this yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

January 8, 1992: Rossi indicted with 8 others, based on false invoices related to building a factory.
Italian | English

April 12, 1992: Rossi found guilty, sentenced to 4 months, suspended, for illegal transport, storage, but acquitted on illegal dumping.
Italian | English

March 24, 1993: Rossi sentenced to 8 months in prison, suspended, for violating the rules related to waste disposal.
Italian | English

March 9, 1994: Rossi's Petrol Dragon company forced to shut down over toxic waste issues. According to the story, there was no sign of Rossi actually converting waste into fuel, and one of his customers had claimed to be purchasing the fuel from Rossi well over a year after Rossi's plant had been shut down.
Italian | English

March 28, 1995: Another story describing the industrial waste left in silos by Rossi's company, Petrol Dragon, which had supposedly been converted into fuel.
Italian | English

March 29, 1995: Background of Rossi's jewelery business, and the charges of fraud related to phony gold shipments.
Italian | English

March 30, 1995: Rossi and four others accused of fake invoices for sale of tens of kilos of gold.
Italian | English

April 6, 1995: story about charges of money laundering and tax evasion related to false billing for the transfer of 46 billion ingots of gold (2,323 lbs.).
Italian | English

May 24, 1995: Rossi arrested for "criminal association aimed at the false invoicing and tax evasion."
Italian | English

January 25, 1996: Rossi complains about the loss of Petrol Dragon, claims innocence.
Italian | English

February 20, 1996: Preliminary hearing on gold fraud charges.
Italian | English

April 25, 1996: Article with Rossi's boasts of a process to convert waste into fuel, and description of the warehouses storing the unprocessed waste.
Italian | English

Italian | English

September 25, 1996: Article about criminal conspiracy to commit fraud and false tax invoices, along with five accomplices. Rossi claimed to have shipped "60 billion" (Lira?) of gold which didn't exist.
Italian | English

March 19, 1997: Rossi's conviction for illegal storage and disposal of toxic waste was upheld by the Court of Appeals.
Italian | English

May 23, 1997: Rossi sentenced to 2 years, 8 months for tax fraud. He created fictitious invoices between four companies he managed.
Italian | English

February 24, 1998: Two of Rossi's employees get plea deal.
Italian | English

October 23, 1998: Article about the cleanup efforts from the toxic waste sites left by Rossi's company.
Italian | English

June 1, 2000: Described as "Fugitive in the U.S.", Rossi is arrested in Rome for aggravated fraud and bankruptcy fraud" Accused of being "on the run" for about a year. Accused of leaving "dozens of stores in Northern Italy overflowing [with] industrial sewage."
Italian | English

October 20, 2000: Rossi sentenced to 8 years for fraudulent bankruptcy.
Italian | English

October 19, 2003: Article about how Rossi's customers are having to pay millions of Euros to pay for the cleanup of the toxic waste dump sites left by Rossi's company.
Italian | English

November 27, 2004: Rossi acquitted on toxic waste dumping charges. 41 million Euros were spent to clean up the waste dump left by Rossi's company.
Italian | English

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

http://ecatdoteudotcom.wordpress.com/20 ... n-control/
links to brc finding
http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiEC ... Report.pdf
the las two pages are the findings of BRC flordia
NO factory
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

101 words of rossi from his web site
http://ecatdoteudotcom.wordpress.com/20 ... rea-rossi/
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.