10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

paperburn1

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by paperburn1 »

Doubt me no more silly mortal, I am an internet god. shaped like a Buddha and smells like one too.
just accept my word as divine and we shall quarrel no more. I have spoken! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

If you make Rossi go away, I will accept you are an Internet God.

Kite,
I am not here to spoon feed you on Rossi. The burden is not mine. I have seen more than enough to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Rossi is full of shit. You can think as you wish. I am sure Santa will agree with you when you talk to him next.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:If you make Rossi go away, I will accept you are an Internet God.

Kite,
I am not here to spoon feed you on Rossi. The burden is not mine. I have seen more than enough to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Rossi is full of shit. You can think as you wish. I am sure Santa will agree with you when you talk to him next.
If you want me to talk with Santa, produce Santa. I suspect you will have as much difficulty doing that as have had producing a lie from Rossi re ECat.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

http://shutdownrossi.com/a-site-map-topical-index/
If this does not convince you best wishes on your new adventure...........

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote:If you make Rossi go away, I will accept you are an Internet God.

Kite,
If you want me to talk with Santa, produce Santa. I suspect you will have as much difficulty doing that as have had producing a lie from Rossi re ECat.
I have produced many lies from Rossi. You choose to ignore them. You can also choose to believe in Santa. Prove he doesn't exist Kite. Then I will stop telling you to seek his advice. I am sure Santa is more reputable than Rossi at least.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:I have produced many lies from Rossi. You choose to ignore them. You can also choose to believe in Santa. Prove he doesn't exist Kite. Then I will stop telling you to seek his advice. I am sure Santa is more reputable than Rossi at least.
Show me one please.
I have seen you put words into Rossi's mouth, quote Rossi with no context, and other cases that make me wonder what you have that invests your soul so much in your rush to judgement. But nothing that any court would accept as evidence. Show me the evidence.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I told you many times. I am done spoon feeding you on this.
Others have as well. You are merely baiting and trolling.
For god's sake you don't even accept that he lied to Florida BRC. You claim that the BRC guy did care about his job and just wrote whatever he pleased to make it go away. Just what do you base that on???

You have dug yourself a hole so deep on this, I gather you will never climb out. Keep digging and Santa won't even be able to find you to chat any more. I heard a rumor that Rossi is going to start selling bridges. Maybe you should buy one, surely no-one can prove he is scamming. You argue like a nine year old. Adult, "look at the nice red ball". Child, "it is not red". Adult, "look-it, it is a red ball". Child, "Nope, it is not red. It is bright red. That is not red." Adult, "Well yes it is a bright red, but that does not mean it is not red." Child, "Well red is red, and bright red is bright red." Adult, "You are being unreasonable, and excessively literal. If you continue, eventually you will talk yourself out of existing". Child, "Well, how do you know I really do exist?" Adult, "right now, I am thinking you might not". Child, "but I am here!". Adult, "Are you really? I am not so sure." Child, "But I am! I am!!!" Adult, "are you sure? I am not." and so on...

Grow up on this Kite.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:I told you many times. I am done spoon feeding you on this.
Others have as well. You are merely baiting and trolling.
For god's sake you don't even accept that he lied to Florida BRC. You claim that the BRC guy did care about his job and just wrote whatever he pleased to make it go away. Just what do you base that on???

You have dug yourself a hole so deep on this, I gather you will never climb out. Keep digging and Santa won't even be able to find you to chat any more. I heard a rumor that Rossi is going to start selling bridges. Maybe you should buy one, surely no-one can prove he is scamming. You argue like a nine year old. Adult, "look at the nice red ball". Child, "it is not red". Adult, "look-it, it is a red ball". Child, "Nope, it is not red. It is bright red. That is not red." Adult, "Well yes it is a bright red, but that does not mean it is not red." Child, "Well red is red, and bright red is bright red." Adult, "You are being unreasonable, and excessively literal. If you continue, eventually you will talk yourself out of existing". Child, "Well, how do you know I really do exist?" Adult, "right now, I am thinking you might not". Child, "but I am here!". Adult, "Are you really? I am not so sure." Child, "But I am! I am!!!" Adult, "are you sure? I am not." and so on...

Grow up on this Kite.
You are full of shyte. I ask for one simple unambiguous example of Rossi lying about ECat, which since you claim he has lied repeatedly shouldn't be an issue, and you give me piles of here-say and innuendo. Not one, not ONE single instance can you give me. Well, go ahead, make your unproven claimes. Go ahead, make up your childish faux arguments. Makes no nevermind to me. But while Rossi MAY be full'o'shyte, I see now that you are.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Just like the ball MAY be red. Or was it Bright Red?

Dude. You have been shown over and over. You just want to nit pick the obvious and argue happy/glad. Show me where Rossi has told a truth. I will show you where he has at some point contradicted himself. He can't have it both ways.

Factory in Florida. Prove it. Multiple sources, including Rossi himself said there was not. At one point he said he had three factories in the U.S. At another he said none. And one, and two. He has even gone the soft route and claimed at times to be "making" a factory(s). He has gone full spectrum on the topic, and many of these diverse quotes were already posted here.
He even changed his story about where the (sold many times) 1MW was built. First it was in the U.S. Then it was in Italy. You were shown this as well. I walked that quote dog as well.
Roger
July 20th, 2011 at 12:53 AM
Dear Mr Rossi,
Congratulations to your great discovery.

I have three questions:
1) How many people are working with the 1MW plant at your factory/factories in Florida?
2) How long will the 1MW plant stay in Bologna before it goes to Greece?
3) Will the 1MW plant be sent by boat or by plane to Europe?

Warm regards,
Roger

Andrea Rossi
July 20th, 2011 at 6:54 AM
Dear Roger:
1- Enough
2- It will be sent in October
3- For safety reasons I can’t give information about the logistics
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Joseph Fine
July 20th, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Dr. Rossi, Rick Meisinger & Friends,

The best way to increase the generating efficiency of the steam turbine is not to use steam in the first place. Better to use Super-critical Carbon Dioxide or S-CO2. I hope we will all learn a lot more about turbines in the coming year. By the way, S-CO2 turbines are rather small.

Super-critical regards, (with regards to turbines)

Joseph Fine

Andrea Rossi
July 20th, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Dear Joseph,
I really need help on this issue: I have contacted all the exotic turbines manufacturer I have been made aware of, but always found very, very “green” ( meaning not mature) technologies, not ready to fight in the battlefield of the market. Should I find a turbine fit for my E-Cats I would immediately buy one to test it, and if it goes I could buy thousands of pieces.
We are working with some manufacturer, but I didn,t still found a solution to sell to our Customers.
I need real proposals, not enlighting ideas.
Thank you for real proposals coming: I am a customer ready to buy, preferably from the USA, where our reactors are manufactured.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Joe Shea
July 22nd, 2011 at 5:16 PM
Signore, I invite your attention to an article in The American Reporter, “NASA’S DENNIS BUSHNELL READIES COLD FUSION REACTOR.” In it, we discuss your work. I would like to update the article with some new information, if you would be so kind as to reply to his email. Here are my questions:

1. Is the Defcalion October rollout date on track, or will it be indefinitely delayed?

2. Is it true that your workspace is heated (and presumably cooled) by your reactor? If so, what is the input and output of that device?

3. Have any preliminary estimates of the cost of manufacture and the cost to the home-bound end user been calculated? If so, what are they?

4. I understand you have obtained use of an American manufacturing fdacility in Broward County, Fla. Would it be possible to visit you there for a story on your work? I can be reached in Bradenton, Fla., at 941-4562-2616.

5. Moreover, I believe manufacturing incentives of a substantial nature can be obtained from Manatee County, Fla., if bona fides with respect to your work can be conclusively established.
Manatee County will soon be the closest deepwater port to the Panama Canal upon the coming completion of a dredging project there.

I look forward to your response.

Yours very sincerely,

Joe Shea

Editor-in-Chief
The American Reporter
http://www.american-reporter.com
amreporter@aol.com

Andrea Rossi
July 22nd, 2011 at 5:34 PM
Dear Joe Shea:
1- I confirm that in October our 1 MW plant will go in operation: we are on schedule so far
2- Yes, 10 kW
3- The cost of manufacture is our business; the cost to the public will be less than 2,000 Euro/kW
4- totally wrong. The address of my factory is secret
5- we do not need incentives
Thank you for your kind attention and
Warm Regards,
A.R.
And for your point about lost questions:
Gianluca
January 22nd, 2011 at 7:19 AM
Two questions:
1) which is the Ni(64) contents of your sample?
2) did you try the same experiment by using vanadium instead of nikel?
(according to my possible interpretation of the phenomenon the vanadium should be better)
Ciao
G.

Andrea Rossi
January 22nd, 2011 at 7:25 AM
Dear Mr Gianluca:
We use regular Ni, so the isotopic composition is the normal one.
We give not information about what is in the reactor beside Ni, H.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
You choose to ignore them. Now you look silly for it in front of those who read them.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

[/quote]
ladajo wrote: Just like the ball MAY be red. Or was it Bright Red?

Dude. You have been shown over and over. You just want to nit pick the obvious and argue happy/glad. Show me where Rossi has told a truth.
You are the one making the claim, not me. I on't claim he has spoken the truth at all times. I don't know. You claim specifically that he has lied. I ask for ONE specific, unambiguous case and nothing from you but here-say and innuendo.
ladajo wrote: I will show you where he has at some point contradicted himself.
Please!
ladajo wrote: He can't have it both ways.

Factory in Florida. Prove it.
Not my job. You claim there isn't one. Show me.
ladajo wrote: Multiple sources, including Rossi himself said there was not.
This showld be simple to verify. Show me ONE such statement where ROSSI said he didn't have one.
ladajo wrote: At one point he said he had three factories in the U.S. At another he said none. And one, and two. He has even gone the soft route and claimed at times to be "making" a factory(s). He has gone full spectrum on the topic, and many of these diverse quotes were already posted here.
And all the ones I have seen have been consistent with developing and expanding work load.
ladajo wrote: He even changed his story about where the (sold many times) 1MW was built. First it was in the U.S. Then it was in Italy. You were shown this as well. I walked that quote dog as well.
From what I have read, the basic unit including container and most of the plumbing were built in the US, shipped to Italy, and had the control systems installed there. How is this so hard to accept as plausible?
ladajo wrote:
Roger
July 20th, 2011 at 12:53 AM
Dear Mr Rossi,
Congratulations to your great discovery.

I have three questions:
1) How many people are working with the 1MW plant at your factory/factories in Florida?
2) How long will the 1MW plant stay in Bologna before it goes to Greece?
3) Will the 1MW plant be sent by boat or by plane to Europe?

Warm regards,
Roger

Andrea Rossi
July 20th, 2011 at 6:54 AM
Dear Roger:
1- Enough
2- It will be sent in October
3- For safety reasons I can’t give information about the logistics
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Joseph Fine
July 20th, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Dr. Rossi, Rick Meisinger & Friends,

The best way to increase the generating efficiency of the steam turbine is not to use steam in the first place. Better to use Super-critical Carbon Dioxide or S-CO2. I hope we will all learn a lot more about turbines in the coming year. By the way, S-CO2 turbines are rather small.

Super-critical regards, (with regards to turbines)

Joseph Fine

Andrea Rossi
July 20th, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Dear Joseph,
I really need help on this issue: I have contacted all the exotic turbines manufacturer I have been made aware of, but always found very, very “green” ( meaning not mature) technologies, not ready to fight in the battlefield of the market. Should I find a turbine fit for my E-Cats I would immediately buy one to test it, and if it goes I could buy thousands of pieces.
We are working with some manufacturer, but I didn,t still found a solution to sell to our Customers.
I need real proposals, not enlighting ideas.
Thank you for real proposals coming: I am a customer ready to buy, preferably from the USA, where our reactors are manufactured.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
What is this supposed to prove?
ladajo wrote:
Joe Shea
July 22nd, 2011 at 5:16 PM
Signore, I invite your attention to an article in The American Reporter, “NASA’S DENNIS BUSHNELL READIES COLD FUSION REACTOR.” In it, we discuss your work. I would like to update the article with some new information, if you would be so kind as to reply to his email. Here are my questions:

1. Is the Defcalion October rollout date on track, or will it be indefinitely delayed?

2. Is it true that your workspace is heated (and presumably cooled) by your reactor? If so, what is the input and output of that device?

3. Have any preliminary estimates of the cost of manufacture and the cost to the home-bound end user been calculated? If so, what are they?

4. I understand you have obtained use of an American manufacturing fdacility in Broward County, Fla. Would it be possible to visit you there for a story on your work? I can be reached in Bradenton, Fla., at 941-4562-2616.

5. Moreover, I believe manufacturing incentives of a substantial nature can be obtained from Manatee County, Fla., if bona fides with respect to your work can be conclusively established.
Manatee County will soon be the closest deepwater port to the Panama Canal upon the coming completion of a dredging project there.

I look forward to your response.

Yours very sincerely,

Joe Shea

Editor-in-Chief
The American Reporter
http://www.american-reporter.com
amreporter@aol.com

Andrea Rossi
July 22nd, 2011 at 5:34 PM
Dear Joe Shea:
1- I confirm that in October our 1 MW plant will go in operation: we are on schedule so far
2- Yes, 10 kW
3- The cost of manufacture is our business; the cost to the public will be less than 2,000 Euro/kW
4- totally wrong. The address of my factory is secret
5- we do not need incentives
Thank you for your kind attention and
Warm Regards,
A.R.
And this is supposed to prove what? If this is supposed to be about a Florida factory, even YOU with your prejudice regarding Rossi should be able to see that he is denying existance of a factory in BROWARD COUNTY Fl. That still leaves a bunch of counties.
This is typical of the quality of "proof" you keep showing me. It is pitiful!
ladajo wrote: And for your point about lost questions:
Gianluca
January 22nd, 2011 at 7:19 AM
Two questions:
1) which is the Ni(64) contents of your sample?
2) did you try the same experiment by using vanadium instead of nikel?
(according to my possible interpretation of the phenomenon the vanadium should be better)
Ciao
G.

Andrea Rossi
January 22nd, 2011 at 7:25 AM
Dear Mr Gianluca:
We use regular Ni, so the isotopic composition is the normal one.
We give not information about what is in the reactor beside Ni, H.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
You choose to ignore them. Now you look silly for it in front of those who read them.
"SAMPLE". What sample? Sample of what? IF it is a sample of the final fuel product, then this would be inconsistent with his "enrichment" statemnt. But is that what they are discussing? Pull that thread. You MAY be almost about to provide proof for your point for the FIRST time. Still covered in shyte, but you may have found some TP. Good luck!

seedload

Post by seedload »

KitemanSA wrote:Show me the evidence.
Again, evidence and proof are two different things. Evidence is not the same as fact. You dismiss evidence unless it is 100% fact thereby demonstrating your ignorance of what actually constitutes evidence. You have been shown plenty of evidence and, while you can individually show that each bit of evidence you have been shown is not fact, you fail to understand that it is still evidence. And, for some inexplicable reason, you seem to think that you are demonstrating some artful intellectual victory each time you say "that isn't a fact". Again, we know it isn't a 'fact'. It is evidence. And the sheer volume of the evidence is completely convincing to anyone capable of deduction beyond understanding the meaning of the simple and unrelated word 'fact'.

"Banging Head Against Wall"
A play in one act by Seedload

Someone - "Hey, here is some more evidence that Rossi is lying".
You - "But it isn't fact"
Someone - "Yeah, I know, but it sure looks like he is lying".
You - "But he might not be for such and such a reason."
Someone - "Yeah, but there sure are a lot of examples of evidence of him lying and contradicting himself."
You - "Show me a fact that he lied."
Someone - "Well, I can list all the evidence for you again if you want."
You - "But there is a possibility that this one or that one can be explained this exotic way or that."
Someone - "Ummm, OK, but that seems unlikely. I mean, given how many examples there are, doesn't it seem pretty darn likely that he is lying."
You - "Unless it is a fact that he lied, it is still possible that he is telling the truth."
Someone - "Ummm, I guess, but it sure looks like he is lying. Heck, I can give you twenty more examples of really crazy contradictions."
You - "But are any of them facts?"
Someone - "No, but there sure is a ton of evidence"
You - "But are they facts?"
Someone - "No"
You - "So there is no proof. Show me the evidence"
Someone - "I did. I just gave you all these bold faced lies as evidence"
You - "But they aren't facts"
Someone - "But they are evidence"
You - "But they are not facts."
Someone - "I guess"
You - "So, I have shown that he may not be lying and he may still be on to something"
Someone - "But that isn't likely given all the evidence"
You - "Show me the evidence"
Someone - "WTF, are you an idiot?"
You - "Hey man, what's with the name calling."
Someone - "OMG!"
You - "I don't see why you start calling me names. I am just trying to teach you what a "fact" is. You obviously don't understand."
Someone - "Of course I know what a fact is."
You - "But you keep saying that it is a fact that Rossi is lying."
Someone - "No I don't"
You - "I don't understand why you keep saying that it is a fact that Rossi is a liar."
Someone - "I haven't"
You - "It is not a fact that he is lying and you should stop saying it."
Someone - "I am not"
You - "You haven't presented a single unambiguous fact that he is a liar."
Someone - "Jesus!"
You - "Again, you are out of line."
Someone - "Rossi is a liar. I have a lot of evidence that says so."
You - "There you go, claiming it is a fact that Rossi is a liar."
Someone - "I am just stating my opinion based on the evidence. He's a liar."
You - "It's a declaratory statement, therefore you are representing it as a fact."
Someone - "Again with the 'fact' thing. It's just what I believe based on evidence"
You - "Then you MUST use the qualifier "I believe" in your sentence."
Someone - "Whatever. Don't you ever have a normal conversation? It is pretty clear that I have all this evidence that he lies, so I have formed an opinion that he is lying, and I am stating that opinion. I never claimed I had perfect facts (which rarely exist) - just that there was a ton of convincing evidence, which I am happy to share, and that this evidence leads me to the conclusion that he is a liar."
You - "But no facts."
Someone - "Are you kidding me? Your impossible."
You - "There you go attacking me again."
Someone - "Jesus!"
You - "It is just clear that it needs to be explained to you what a 'fact' is."
Someone - "Holy crap."

[Pregnant pause as principles stare uncomfortably at each other for several long seconds]

Someone - "OK, OK, so... what do you think. Is he telling the truth?"
You - "Naw, probably not."
Someone - "F*ck me!"
Stick the thing in a tub of water! Sheesh!

stefanbanev

Post by stefanbanev »

KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote:I have produced many lies from Rossi. You choose to ignore them. You can also choose to believe in Santa. Prove he doesn't exist Kite. Then I will stop telling you to seek his advice. I am sure Santa is more reputable than Rossi at least.
Show me one please.
I have seen you put words into Rossi's mouth, quote Rossi with no context, and other cases that make me wonder what you have that invests your soul so much in your rush to judgement. But nothing that any court would accept as evidence. Show me the evidence.
You will not find an "irrefutable" evidence here; just wait, no need to feed trolls... or run your lenr tests it would be a way more productive.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

It is true. It is not red. The fact is it is a particular shade of red. Not just red.

Just ask Santa. But you will have to wait, he is visiting Rossi's secret factory in Miami. You know the Miami next to Broward County, in Florida. But of course, It may be the secret factory is in Dade County, which would make someone suggesting Broward County, "totally wrong".

Unless of course that someone was saying in an official report of an interview on 29 February, 2012 Rossi stated that currently all production, distribution and use of these devices are overseas. As a side note this interviewer also states that Rossi acknowledged that no nuclear reactions occur during the process and that only low energy photons in the energy range of 50-100KeV occur with in the device.
Which begs the question of Rossi's repeated postings about photons/gammas being the heat source. That is a mighty poweful glow he has got going on there. 10KW to be exact according to Rossi.
ScottL
December 31st, 2012 at 6:23 AM
Mr. Rossi, I’ve been in a never ending back and forth with individuals about your 1MW container. Many of those who argue say that the container for your first unit has the same dents and floor scrapings as the one shown in the recent swedish video. Is the original 1MW unit the same one in the video or is this a new unit with coincidentally similar markings? I’m sure you know how these internet arguments can go and I’d like to having something backing what I post in response to them. Thank you, ScottL

Andrea Rossi
December 31st, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Dear Scott L.:
As I said and wrote many times, the Container of the 1 MW plant is the same tested one year ago, since to the military Customer we delivered different ones. This one, seen also in the Swedish Television, has been used to make tests, modifications, improvements, certification. It has been a tremendous tool for R&D. Now it is destined to a Customer. It will be delivered on March, after further series of modifications we have in course now. Thanks to it now we can pass to a repetitive manufacturing line. After a glorious first life as a prototype for R&D, it is on his way to go to work in a centralized heating plant to supply heat: this will be his seconf life.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi
June 24th, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Dear Italo R.:
Actually, I am in the USA, close to 20 reactors working above 600 Celsius. We must collect at least 20 000 hours of test. This is not sweating: this is vaporizing, as correctly the snakes say.
Soon (weeks) we will publish the report of the high temperature reactor validation.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi
June 7th, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Dear Larry Jameson:
0- it is not true: I never said we take orders for 4 months delivery. We accepted pre-orders, with no money paid, that will be turned into orders only after we will be able to put the domestic E-Cats in the market. To do this we need a certification, whose timing does not depend on us.
1- Not yet, the certification process is in course
2- We manufacture in the USA the modules for America
3- Yes
4- About half million
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi
May 19th, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Dear Franco:
We are working with good stability at 600 Celsius degrees. This, if confirmed by the next tests, clearly opens all the possible doors.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
p.s. Today, Saturday May 19th,right now, 6.10 p.m. in Miami, I am working at 600 Celsius with the new E-Cat
Andrea Rossi
May 13th, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Dear Pietro F.:
I have been authorized to give the following information.
The 1 MW plant has been delivered and is working in a military concern. It has been made in the USA, after the October test of the prototype made in Italy; such prototype will be delivered, with the modifications which we will complete based on what we learnt from the model at work, to a European Customer in July. I have not been allowed to give this information until now.
We are working very much and very hard to be as fast as possible. For the domestic E-Cats we have the necessity of the certification made. The industrial plants will get the necessary certification within weeks.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi

August 31st, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Dear Paolo:
We make in Italy R&D, the manufacturing is in the USA.
About the other question: Leibniz, the great phylosopher-mathematician of the eighteenth century, used to say that there is always the better possible world, considering the actual possibilities in the place under consideration…
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi

July 17th, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Dear Maryyugo:
Why have I to? I do not understand why this issue has to be of your interest. Anyway: we have presently plants working in the USA and in other locations. What’s your problem about this?
Warm regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi

May 18th, 2011 at 3:22 AM

Dear Mr Vergassola:
Our E-Cats are manufactured in two factories in the USA.
What you have seen in the videos is our Italian laboratory.
Warm regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi

March 23rd, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Dear Mr Claudio Eterno:
The first plant of 1 MW will be installed in Athens, in October. We are manufacturing it in the USA. Also in the USA we are making tests with an extremely important Customer preparing a similar plant in the USA which will be, very likely, our second job.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
62 Quotes AGAIN

But let us also not forget that the Official Report of a State Official acting On Behalf of the NRC is not court admissible evidence. At least according to Kite. In Kite's opinion, that investigator is also not court admissible because he obviously did not care about his job.

Rossi changed his story about where the 1MW was made after folks started asking him about the Container That Never Moves as seen in multiple videos and photos. The same container that he previously claimed was "Made in the USA". He then started saying it was for R&D only and had been built in Bologna.

P.S. Nice write up Seedload, I liked that better than my "you don't exist".

http://shutdownrossi.com/certification- ... rc-report/

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

I thought I was tenacious and hard headed. This thread redefines those words. I am in awe.
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I think the most damning evidence (not fact :lol: ) is Sterlin Allen is now "selling" ROSSI product. the salesman of all free energy that does not work. then when investors come at him for money back he send then away to get the money back from the Inventor of the gadget as he was only a middleman according to the contract you signed.