10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

paperburn1

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by paperburn1 »

Axil wrote:Looks like AR has delivered on his promise.

http://www.e-catworld.com/2013/05/e-cat ... -the-jonp/
Sigh, our identifier dent is not visible in any view
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Axil

Post by Axil »

This photo just posted by Daniele Passerini is way more interesting:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XuKgtxpqL9U/U ... ot-cat.JPG

Source: http://22passi.blogspot.it/2013/05/fino ... ttura.html

It's a 6 months old photo (previously unreleased) of a "Hot-Cat" being pushed to its operating limits.
It does look hot.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And these photos prove what?

Did not Rossi say he was shipping three units (one of each flavor)?

Did not Rossi say he was shipping to the US?

He put his box on a truck? So what.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

ladajo wrote:And these photos prove what?

I was not here long time.
Is Rossi still alive?
He has already THREE secret customers in USA? And all they are military contractors?

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

That depends on who you ask, on the phase of the moon and whether or not the butterfly flapped its wings.
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

Axil

Post by Axil »

Last edited by Axil on Wed May 08, 2013 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

1 hour 39 minutes long.
\_/
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

Post by 303 »

Still no actual video of an e-cat doing something useful, no verifiable facts, no independant sources of information, nothing except (again) Rossi's word.

I've seen better 'fail compilations' on youtube than this

seedload

Post by seedload »

ladajo wrote:And these photos prove what?

I don't know what these photos are. Its the same container in all the photos (you can tell by perfect alignment of stickers on the doors), but what was shipped and what is "installed" has been modified - the insulation/foil wrapped thingies on the top have been replaced with boxed thingies on the top. The crate changing certainly breaks the impression of a sequence of shipping and installing at a site that the pictures seem intended to show. Also, it's odd that that particular modification wouldn't have been done before shipping as the later configuration certainly seems to provide better physical protection to the 'stuff' on top than the prior.

What I imagine is a guy driving down the highway, not realizing that Rossi built stuff on top of the standard sized shipping container, and driving under the wrong low bridge. Everything on top got ripped off. Rossi had to replace the stuff on top at the site due to the accident. His solution for the low bridge problem??? He put the stuff on top in sturdier boxes.

Certainly this isn't a product of any kind because you can't really "ship" that thing anywhere with all that stuff built onto the outside of the container. Doesn't stack. Doesn't sit side by side with other containers.

So, what we are left with are pictures of a crate being stuck on a truck and separate pictures of the same crate (reconfigured) sitting on the ground somewhere with a bunch of guys standing around it. The sequence is unclear.

And this has nothing to do with the promised pictures of an installed device at a customer site.
Stick the thing in a tub of water! Sheesh!

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I am sorry but that even looks like the same building we have been seeing for the past year. We can not even prove the building left the site.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

and from ecat ,The E-Cat joint crowdfunding project of the Swiss and German E-Cat licensees looks quite promising. They could already gather pledges for over 210,000 Euros (the goal is 600,000 Euros):
http://www.borderlands.de/net_pdf/NET0313S41.pdf
Everybody investing more than 400 Euro becomes a co-owner of the E-Cat installation which will be done in Switzerland. The site will be made available to the owners and the profits from the E-Cat operation will be distributed to them.

Anybody from the Germany/Austria/Switzerland or may be even neighboring countries here on the forum wishing to join this crowdfunding campaign?

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

seedload wrote:Its the same container in all the photos (you can tell by perfect alignment of stickers on the doors),
Obviously, the doors are returned after delivery as per standard contract, and Rossi is cost conscious and reuses the doors every time another unit is shipped. Sheesh!
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

paperburn1 wrote:I am sorry but that even looks like the same building we have been seeing for the past year. We can not even prove the building left the site.
Ummm, the "building left the site"??? Wha? :?

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I don,t know what that idiot was trying to say :D :D :D

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Brian
May 8th, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Mr. Rossi

Can you clarify where the 1MW plants are being made and tested? I had understood you to have said earlier that the 1MW plants were being made in the USA. The caption of your picture, however, said that the 1MW plant was being shipped from Bologna to Ferrara. Can you clarify this for your readers?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question

Brian
Andrea Rossi
May 8th, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Dear Brian:
The plant you saw in the photo has been made in the factory of Bologna, but recently it has been transferred to our factory of Ferrara, bigger and well supplied, to be modified with the application of new technologies, to be delivered to our USA Partner, who tested it in a 24 straight hours test on April 30 and May 1.
At the same time in the USA has been started the manufacturing process. All the next plants will be delivered from the USA factory, while in Ferrara will remain the production of experimental prototypes and relative tests.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Rossi backpedals again, 'Did you think I said I was shipping the new unit to the USA? That's not what I meant, I meant I was just moving it around garages here. Please pay no real attention to what I say. I will change it later...'
Gherardo
May 4th, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Dott.Rossi,
I have seen a picture from Daniele Passerini and some other about the transportation from Bologna to Ferrara (so was written. They say they are form The Journal but I wasn’t able to find a link from here.
1) Which of them can you confirm?
2) Those aren’t the US shipping. Can we expect more to come?
BTW, the standard container originally shown in picture one year ago’ for the 1MW cat now looks smaller, about 4.5 to 5 meters, out of standard measures (6-12 meters) and thinner as can stay on a truck trailer with sideboards up.
3) Is it actually smaller that the standard 20 foot container?
4) Why you didn’t choose to keep all external “things” and the “hat” inside and protected?
5) Is that the final version?
6) Is it correct that you did optimize the packaging?
Thanks, Gherardo

Andrea Rossi
May 4th, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Dear Gherardo:
1- The photos are published on this blog, just look at the comment sent by Eng. Fulvio Fabiani
2- We are not authorized to publish any photo regarding the shipping to the USA
3- yes
4- because inside there is not enough space
5- nothing is final, but death, and we are pretty alive
6- yes
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi
April 29th, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Dear Yona and Andrea:
By ship about 20 days .
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Yona
April 29th, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Dear Andrea Rossi
Does the shipment of the 1MW is in ship?
and how much time it will take to shipping that to USA?

Warm Regards
Frank Acland
April 28th, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your clarifications about the delivery of the plants. We are having a discussion about this over at E-Cat World.

Just to be sure what is going to happen:

1. Are all the plants to be delivered at the same time to your USA partner?
2. Are they being shipped from Italy to the US?
3. Can we have many photos?!

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Frank Acland

Translate

Andrea Rossi
April 28th, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Dear Frank Acland:
1- yes
2- yes
3- yes, several
Warm Regasrds,
A.R.
Brian
April 28th, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Mr. Rossi

I had previously understood that the plant being delivered to your partner this month was a hot-cat? Was I misunderstanding? Are there two plants being delivered?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question
Brian

Andrea Rossi
April 28th, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Dear Brian:
We are delivering, this month, to our USA Partner three plants, one industrial plant of 1 MW which is a low temperature heat producing plant, one prototype of Gas fgueled E-Cat and one prototype of Hot Cat plant. The prototypes are to study them and study their industrialization, while their certification is in course. The duty of the 1 MW plant is industrial heat production. The delivery will be made this week.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)