10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

mvanwink5

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by mvanwink5 »

Pic shot is a riot, but where is the dented container trailer?

Weight is not a problem because of my patented human genome, so Rossi and believer posts don't put me at over munching risk. Gosh I hope I don't have to pay someone royalties for my genes... :shock:
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

<munch, munch-munch>

<contemplates asking wife to buy more pop-corn to ensure there is enough to last out April>

I am happy to eat some more popcorn, and see what surfaces in two weeks from Rossisaid World. I will mostly refrain from blasting any Rossibot pop-ups from their hole mounds until mid-April. However, if they get real stupid like, I may not be able to restrain myself. There is some perverse pleasure in letting the last few remaining critters hop about a bit before total extinction.

While I may need more popcorn to last out April, I am certain I have enough ammo to blast the last few Rossibot Critters.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

We need a :munch: drop in smilie munch icon....

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Stubby wrote:Image
Perfect!!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Bummer, blocked by my work firewall. Can't see it.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

TallDave

Post by TallDave »

Axil wrote:
Beware the half of April.

Rossi says he has a secret FL factory, possibly staffed by Oompa-Loompas for security reasons :lol:

Seriously, I would guess he has a tenuous subcontracting relationship with someone (the stuff he's doing is not that difficult) and he's probably not producing anything yet. I agree with Kite, the FBRC report means nothing.
n*kBolt*Te = B**2/(2*mu0) and B^.25 loss scaling? Or not so much? Hopefully we'll know soon...

parallel

Post by parallel »

The trolls filling pages with rubbish are getting tiresome.
LENR is real beyond reasonable doubt. See the 43 page slide show here for a good summary and lots of references. http://www.lenrproof.com/

Why not lay off sneering at Rossi until you have some hard facts? I wonder what you guys have achieved over the last several years, besides typing juvenile nonsense.

polyill

Post by polyill »

Why not lay off some unfulfilled-for-two-and-a-half-years-claims until YOU (and Rossi) have some, never mind "hard", but merely facts?

As for the achievements part, well my pubic hair has grown to an incredible length, what about you, dear? Apart from 100500 pro-Rossi posts?

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Parallel,
This is your proof??? http://www.lenrproof.com/

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

That slide show is an opinion piece and sales pitch. It in no way what so ever a technical validation of LENR in general and of Rossi in particular.

The default position for belief in any claim is not to believe the claim is true unless there is evidence to support the claim.
The evidence has to be reproducible and falsifiable.

Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:The trolls filling pages with rubbish are getting tiresome.
LENR is real beyond reasonable doubt. See the 43 page slide show here for a good summary and lots of references. http://www.lenrproof.com/

Why not lay off sneering at Rossi until you have some hard facts? I wonder what you guys have achieved over the last several years, besides typing juvenile nonsense.
Dude,
LENR may be real (or not), but ROSSI IS FULL OF SHIT. As stated many times, two seperate issues.

I predict that when Rossi has failed to deliver after another year or two, you will slink away never to be heard from again. You are too afraid to face reality. My only regret will be that I will probably miss an opportunity to blast you with my Rossibot Varmit Blaster. But, no fear, I will do it in your absentia, as you are going to be too much the coward to stand up to be accountable for being an ass and so completely wrong about Rossi. Typical internet loser behaviour.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Anyone want to comment on the Status of Rossi's EPO Patent?

As I recall, he was given 4 months back in October to fix it. Seems like time is up. I think the technical term is "Abandoned".

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

parallel wrote:for a good summary and lots of references. http://www.lenrproof.com/
www.lenrproof.com wrote:Growing List of Credible people with first hand knowledge...
State Senator Bruce Tarr
http://brucetarr.com wrote:he holds an honorary degree in Applied Science from Essex Agricultural and Technical Institute.
:lol: :lol:

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

ladajo wrote:Anyone want to comment on the Status of Rossi's EPO Patent?
viewtopic.php?p=99863#p99863