10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

http://www.defkalion-energy.com/
Contact email: info@defkalion-energy.com
NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON
Now that is funny.
But the sad part is I have more (albeit not a whole lot, but more) faith in DGT coming up with the goods than Rossi.

Some other fun stuff if you are bored, a good bit of which I covered already in the quote-a-thon...

http://shutdownrossi.com/miscellaneous- ... orida-usa/
These quotes are both before and after his interview by the Florida BRC
That interview having been done on 29 Feb, 2012 at 1527 in the afternoon in Miami. One should also note as part of the Florida BRC process, that no Rossi "factory" or facility in Florida was identified or found. They were only able to locate his Miami Condo, the same one were his company is registered to operate.

http://shutdownrossi.com/e-cat-science/ ... mutations/

Another fun factoid is that Rossi's latest Florida business operations filing still has his Florida Condo, and only lists himself and one other person as controlling entities. No trust, no board are listed. Another possible lie?

Rossi Florida Records
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

tomclarke

Post by tomclarke »

Skipjack wrote:
Now that LENR obviously functions
I still havent seen any conclusive 3rd party replication.
More it is quite refreshing, (the Celani replication) to find third party attempts at replication that actually pin down large sources of experimental error neglected in the original experiment. Do this enough, and we will have LENR results worth something.

Forgive me for thinking it likley that when this is done properly instances of apparent excess heat will disappear.

I will be delighted to be proved wrong. Actually I am delightd when clearly flakey results get hardened up into something less flakey, however that goes.

parallel

Post by parallel »

element transmutation confirmed by Toyota
http://indico.cern.ch/getFile.py/access ... fId=177379

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

parallel wrote:element transmutation confirmed by Toyota
Really? I am happy. :)
I am only repeating only tomclarke's words from his post above:
Forgive me for thinking it likely that when this is done properly instances of apparent excess heat will disappear.
As I accuse Rossi in non-proper executions of his “experiments”.
And nobody can accuse the same such a serious company as TOYOTA. But Toyota doesn't make such extraordinary statements as Rossi.
Also unlike Rossi the Toyota’s process is well understood from the link.
I am repeating once again that thoughtful inflation of cheeks and mention of mythical Nondisclosure Agreements doesn't add credits to Rossi.
Take into account, that TOYOTA having very skilled intellectual property security stuff (unlike Rossi), very skilled researchers (unlike Rossi) nevertheless is publishing even intermediate results and ideas. And, so, unlike Rossi TOYOTA has the highest level of credibility.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

parallel wrote:element transmutation confirmed by Toyota
Who needs Toyota when you have Rossi?
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

I think Toyota has transmutation, but no excess energy, right?

Enginerd

Post by Enginerd »

Skipjack wrote:I think Toyota has transmutation, but no excess energy, right?
Toyota has indeed confirmed excess energy,
with replication by NASA and the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. :-)
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
--Philip K. Dick

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

But has Rossi confirmed excess energy? What can you say?
And can you say about opportunities for Rossi if company like Toyota is interested in LENR? And if Rossi really has something promising.
This only tells that Rossi has nothing useful.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Joey,
Brilliant, NOT!!

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Enginerd wrote:
with replication by NASA and the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. :-)
Your irony can be extended on other companies too. Read from the same link:
Toyota is not the only automobile manufacturer that has issued recalls for unintended acceleration problems. In December 2009, Consumer Reports analyzed 2008 model year NHTSA data for sudden acceleration among Toyota, Ford, Chrysler, GM, Honda, and Nissan, finding 52 complaints involving Toyota vehicles or 41% of complaints among these makes,[240] and every other major car maker is affected

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

KitemanSA wrote:Joey,
Brilliant, NOT!!
Why not? Yes

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Enginerd wrote:
Good one. Chuckle.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

ladajo wrote:
Enginerd wrote:
Good one. Chuckle.
It is a little bit strange that you (the person who as I understand is/was responsible in exploitation of rather complex naval systems) giggle about technical reject which can happen in any system with probability proportionally to its complexity.
The heaviness of consequences of such failures is another question.
For example, should we giggle on Space Shuttle loss happened as result of one low-quality welding in rocket booster’s case?
This only once again testifies how labor-consuming is the way of maintaining of product from idea to the end-user - process usually called as "commercialization", the process in which there is not and cannot be any trifle.

For example, for me ironical smile is caused by a mention of such companies as Leonardo "Corporation" and Dekfalion. What background they have?
How they can commercialize the product if to assume for a second that is idea correct? Once again, take a look on Toyota's publication and Rossi's or Dekfalion's claims.

Post by 303 »

element transmutation confirmed by Toyota

so why does that link say Mitsubishi then?

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

303 wrote:element transmutation confirmed by Toyota

so why does that link say Mitsubishi then?
There is no difference for me. I am not shareholder neither Toyota nor Mitsubishi. :)