10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I do not think I would count on it. Reading the entire statement, I got, "We are done talking to you. We will tell you something later, when we decide to."
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

I didn't find anything unprofessional about their post. I don't blame them with all the negative and sometimes false comments made.

As far as the test results go, the groups that ran the tests are still free to post all their results but it doesn't look like Defkalion will.

A pity we don't know the identity of the groups except the first one being the Greek government. I don't think it is in the interest of said groups to post anything favorable as it is certain to be disbelieved, judging by the posters here.

stefanbanev

Post by stefanbanev »

parallel wrote:I didn't find anything unprofessional about their post. I don't blame them with all the negative and sometimes false comments made.
I would say to have it at first place was not quite professional. PR would be a much better option to deliver messages they would like to announce.

BTW, the nonsense BS-noise around "cold fusion" & "LENR" has increased quite dramatically for the last couple mounts... the signal/noise is going down to near background...

Carl White

Post by Carl White »

Defkalion wrote:Until Defkalion Green Technologies has its product, we shall no longer get involved in the games and blogs of online media. Our next announcement in the coming months will be that of a successful and certified product.
So, that's it: no dates or deadlines for either Rossi or Defkalion. No independent test results. Who knows if (much less when) we'll ever hear anything substantive.

Time to let it go, in my opinion. Maybe in several months or a few years there will be a pleasant surprise annoucement, from NASA, or Brillouin, or Defkalion, or Rossi. But I'm going to set aside hoping for one.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Just as we had predicted, no identities of testers revealed (more Rossi- type myster customers, I presume) and no test results published.
As we had predicted nothing but smokescreens and flipflopping, just as it is with Rossi. I am sure there will be more "exciting announcements" of non information in the coming weeks to keep the believers in line. I doubt we will ever see anything substancial.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

the groups that ran the tests are still free to post all their results
Really? Where do you get that? I did not get that. I will read it again.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

Regarding test results: We clearly stated in our announcement that "test results may be published". It is impossible to know the communication policy held by each government Authority or indeed the selected "internationally recognized and reputable scientific organization" that we have accepted to conduct tests when they verify the existence and validity of LENR.

Luzr

Post by Luzr »

parallel wrote:
that we have accepted to conduct tests when they verify the existence and validity of LENR.
This sounds pretty much like NDA prevents publishing negative results...

Looks like they are fishing for 'authorities' that can be cheated by incomplete experiments just like Rossi did in the past...

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

So, as I see nobody knows who from "high level Greek Government representatives" is visiting Dekfalion. Here are many speculations on publishing of test results: publish or not publish. I am wondering why not publish how "black box" work? Ok. without describing what's happening inside. But why not to inform who from Government members?
Anybody believes?
And anybody belives that Geek Govenment as such at his today's problems able to do something else than crisis managment?

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Cavitation is mechanically induced local boiling in a fluid.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Joseph Chikva wrote:So, as I see nobody knows who from "high level Greek Government representatives" is visiting Dekfalion. Here are many speculations on publishing of test results: publish or not publish. I am wondering why not publish how "black box" work? Ok. without describing what's happening inside. But why not to inform who from Government members?
Anybody believes?
And anybody belives that Geek Govenment as such at his today's problems able to do something else than crisis managment?
It is a section leader from a Governmental Maintenance Organization.

Translation: Head floor sweeper on the night shift. He is an expert on local boiling. He maintains the coffee making eqpt.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

MSimon wrote:He maintains the coffee making eqpt.
Now I believe. :)
To be a little bit more serious, what do people mean when say "high level Government visit"? I think that at least Minister level.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Cavitation is mechanically induced local boiling in a fluid.
and submariners like Simon know that and try to avoid it, because it makes noise :)

tomclarke

Post by tomclarke »

parallel wrote:I didn't find anything unprofessional about their post. I don't blame them with all the negative and sometimes false comments made.

As far as the test results go, the groups that ran the tests are still free to post all their results but it doesn't look like Defkalion will.

A pity we don't know the identity of the groups except the first one being the Greek government. I don't think it is in the interest of said groups to post anything favorable as it is certain to be disbelieved, judging by the posters here.
Well, I can't see it as being in the interests of these groups (currently anonymous) to publish anything unfavourable! And if they are bone fide independent and believe the thing works, being the first validator of the Century's transformational technology must have a certain value?

Of course, if they are DGT investors or future investors then publishing positive results is good PR.

So either way, positive results would be published. Negative results, as has been pointed out elsewhere, are probably prohibited by the NDAs which we have not seen but know have been signed. And it is certainly not in the interests of the Greek government to publish negative results, anyway...

Kahuna

Post by Kahuna »

A couple of interesting points on DGT Going Dark here:

http://ecatnews.com/?p=2119

It includes DGT's full statement and also some interesting comments by Dick Smith on his $1 Million LENR demonstration prize.