10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

icarus wrote:
ladajo wrote:My regret is that I triggerd his site counter another notch or two. I think I am going to be sick.
Ha, got you to click on it ... now you are part of the fraud by being associated with it.
I mentioned Rossi's name in the title of a blog post. Can I be part of the fraud too?
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

polyill

Post by polyill »

MSimon wrote:
icarus wrote:
ladajo wrote:My regret is that I triggerd his site counter another notch or two. I think I am going to be sick.
Ha, got you to click on it ... now you are part of the fraud by being associated with it.
I mentioned Rossi's name in the title of a blog post. Can I be part of the fraud too?
Mentioned? You've posted a compelling evidence of massive steam production by the e-cat. You're part of Rossi's team, mate

icarus

Post by icarus »

polyill wrote:
icarus wrote:Well if you've got nothing else left you could always drag the discussion into the gutter ....

polyill said:
I've just had multiple orgasms, as a matter of fact it's still going on...
... and yup, there it is.
Are you jealous of my orgasms, icarus?!
You want to take that back and

1) apolgise

or

2) we could escalate it for the extended titillation of the ignorati

or

3) I could go straight to the site admin now?

Your choice.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

MSimon wrote:
So. Suppose you own a company. You would be happy to have your corporate logo slapped all over a pile of crap?
What am I going to do? Not sell because I have no faith in his work? It opens up possible legal liabilities.

On top of that what is the risk? Lots of publicity now and possibly some bad publicity later when everyone has forgotten Rossi? And exactly how does a fraud using my tools discredit my tools? It actually enhances the credibility of my tools because he is trying to piggyback on that credibility.

Big upside little downside for NI.

Am - evidently my lack of faith disturbs you. It tickles me. Immensely. Keep up the good work.
Just now I have entered on National Instruments web-site: http://www.ni.com/ There is "search" window in which I have insert searching parameters: "e-cat" with noe results, "Leonardo" - give meedntion of Leonardo da Vinci and other articles too, "Leonardo+Rossi" - no results, "tokamak" - a lot of results. Who says about "we collaborate with Leonardo corporation"? If Rossi has used votmeter of certain company, does that mean collaboration with that company? For example Rossi needs some software. Excellent, he goes to office of copany and says - he would like that soft will do that and that. Campaniy answeres: "Ok, it need some quantity of man-hour, one man-howr costs x$, let pay some*x USD". Is that "collaboration"?
Last edited by Joseph Chikva on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

polyill wrote:
MSimon wrote:
icarus wrote: Ha, got you to click on it ... now you are part of the fraud by being associated with it.
Mentioned? You've posted a compelling evidence of massive steam production by the e-cat. You're part of Rossi's team, mate
Honored.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

icarus wrote:
polyill wrote:
icarus wrote:Well if you've got nothing else left you could always drag the discussion into the gutter ....

polyill said: ... and yup, there it is.

1) apolgise

or

or

Your choice.
As a personal friend of the site owner I can tell you he will laugh in your face. It takes far worse than that to get bounced from the site.

May I suggest a duel? Evil words at 40 paces. When you are ready sir?

polyill

Post by polyill »

icarus wrote:
polyill wrote:

polyill said: ... and yup, there it is.

1) apolgise

or

or

Your choice.
I can't take back my orgasms, mate. I won't take back the question, since I am interested in the answer. You may PM me with that, though, in case the publicity makes you uncomfortable.

I'd like to thank you for introducing to me the wonderful noun of titillation - I liked the word very much and my English is better now.

If you escalate i'd like to watch, could I? I like to watch.

You could go to the site admin and report my post as a sexual harassment, and even get me banned or something, though it is obvious to any sane person, that no harassment took place. I ensure you - I won't mind at all :), as a matter of fact such a pathetic choice on your part would provide me with a certain amount of hi-grade titillation.

Also, you should note to yourself two things:

1. You are in no position to tell me what I want
2. You are in no position to present me any ultimate choices

...and last, but not least: I will consider your proposal to apologize. How many characters would you settle for?

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

polyill

Post by polyill »

MSimon wrote:
As a personal friend of the site owner I can tell you he will laugh in your face. It takes far worse than that to get bounced from the site.

May I suggest a duel? Evil words at 40 paces. When you are ready sir?
I feel you should have let me reply to a direct assault by myself first, but oh well... Public face is not my first concern anyway.
Moreover, If you'd like to cross words with the trilemma spouting wax-winged demagogue I won't stand in your way. But make it really evil. Vipers and snakes won't count.

Maui

Post by Maui »

MSimon wrote:Rossi says no more pubic tests.
http://freeenergytruth.blogspot.com/201 ... tests.html
That also says:
all our next work with Universities (Bologna, Uppsala) will not be public, but restricted and confidential Research and Development activity.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Maui wrote:
That also says:
all our next work with Universities (Bologna, Uppsala) will not be public, but restricted and confidential Research and Development activity.
So, one more “secret”. To secret souse, secret calorimery, secret happy customer also secret collaborator has been added.
If he sells really his miracle device for everyone did he somewhere claimed operational cost - e.g. cost of one calory produced? Who will buy for example for heating of glasshouse for growing tomatoes if his heat will by even a little more costly than heating e.g. natural gas?
Is his selling real? Not. Without knowing of consumer properties nobody will buy. That is axiom.

stefanbanev

Post by stefanbanev »

Joseph Chikva wrote:
Maui wrote:
That also says:
So, one more “secret”. To secret souse, secret calorimery, secret happy customer also secret collaborator has been added.
If he sells really his miracle device for everyone did he somewhere claimed operational cost - e.g. cost of one calory produced? Who will buy for example for heating of glasshouse for growing tomatoes if his heat will by even a little more costly than heating e.g. natural gas?
Is his selling real? Not. Without knowing of consumer properties nobody will buy. That is axiom.
Exactly, nobody (besides total idiots) will buy without testing; it's the major difference of e-cat from investing in R&D bucked only by theory;
no surprise these guys are so pissed off...

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

polyill wrote:
Ivy Matt wrote:According to Sterling Allan at PESN, Rossi has signed an agreement with National Instruments to provide the instrumentation for the E-Cat plants. Interesting.

http://pesn.com/2011/11/10/9601953_Nati ... _controls/
PESN wrote:... the E-Cat plants, which began commercial sales on October 28, following the successful test in Bologna, Italy of the first 1 MW heat plant to the first customer.
OK. The only place you could find a more biased sentence is a covering of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict...

The rest of the article leaves me with the impression that PESN is a proud prostitute
PESN is an "alternative energy news agency". There's no doubt about where they stand on the E-Cat. However, as uncritical reporters Sterling Allan and Hank Mills do have an in with Rossi.
icarus wrote:Where oh where to buy a 1MegaWatt E-cat?

Why, on the web of course:

http://www.leonardo-ecat.com/fp/index.html
So, he'll be making at least 200,000 euros or up to 2 million euros per unit sold. No residential E-Cats until 2013. Some people are going to be disappointed by that.

From the FAQ:
Q. What is the theory behind the technology?

A.
The full theory can be found here. An explanation in a nutshell can be found here.
Uh, where?
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

stefanbanev wrote:Exactly, nobody (besides total idiots) will buy without testing; it's the major difference of e-cat from investing in R&D bucked only by theory;
No testing. You will not test boiler till buying. But you will get some data of consumer properties such as utilities consumption (not only fuel consumption), duty factor (mainly follows from reliability), maintaining cost, etc. Then knowing purchasing price you can estimate operational cost. Now let's say that you have the task to heat glasshouse. The power of 1MW is acceptable for you and you two options: to buy conventional steam boiler running on natural gas or to buy e-cat. Your choice? If e-cat consumer properties are the secret too.
Is that already commercialized product? Even admitting that LENR is real?

stefanbanev

Post by stefanbanev »

Joseph Chikva wrote:
stefanbanev wrote:Exactly, nobody (besides total idiots) will buy without testing; it's the major difference of e-cat from investing in R&D bucked only by theory;
No testing. You will not test boiler till buying. But you will get some data of consumer properties such as utilities consumption (not only fuel consumption), duty factor (mainly follows from reliability), maintaining cost, etc. Then knowing purchasing price you can estimate operational cost. Now let's say that you have the task to heat glasshouse. The power of 1MW is acceptable for you and you two options: to buy conventional steam boiler running on natural gas or to buy e-cat. Your choice? If e-cat consumer properties are the secret too.
Is that already commercialized product? Even admitting that LENR is real?
>You will not test boiler till buying.

Interesting, it seems you think the buyer must act exactly as seller says him to act, it is quite strange insight. In my world the money payer sets the rule...