10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Re: very important point

Post by MSimon »

xevioso wrote:Update from the statement provided by the National Instruments:

Update #2: A followup statement from National Instruments’ John Pasquarette, Vice President of Corporate Marketing and eBusiness:

We did not buy a 1 MW cold fusion plant.

So, someone is lying.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markgibbs/2 ... ld-fusion/

The author is Mark Gibbs. I wonder if he is associated with "Gibbs Free Energy".
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

polyill

Post by polyill »

MSimon wrote:
polyill wrote:Dear Andrea Rossi,

This is what STEAM looks like. Thought you should watch this, the whole 9 minutes.

Regards,
polyill
Blogged it: http://classicalvalues.com/2011/11/ross ... operation/

You got the H/T.

Thanks!
All credit goes to Parabolic Arc :)
What's an H/T, please?

icarus

Post by icarus »

Where oh where to buy a 1MegaWatt E-cat?

Why, on the web of course:

http://www.leonardo-ecat.com/fp/index.html

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

polyill wrote: What's an H/T, please?
Hat tip

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

What a crock.

Rossi lists everyone he can and in a manner like they are officially representing different organisations. Legitimacy by association...

Even Richard Noceti is presented as a DOE guy. He doesn't even work there anymore. Key word, "was" tucked in bio.

This smells (again).

http://www.leonardo-ecat.com/fp/About/P ... index.html

"back and forth, back and forth, ohh! point!"

stefanbanev

Post by stefanbanev »

rcain wrote:
polyill wrote:
Ivy Matt wrote:According to Sterling Allan at PESN, Rossi has signed an agreement with National Instruments to provide the instrumentation for the E-Cat plants. Interesting.

http://pesn.com/2011/11/10/9601953_Nati ... _controls/
PESN wrote:... the E-Cat plants, which began commercial sales on October 28, following the successful test in Bologna, Italy of the first 1 MW heat plant to the first customer.
OK. The only place you could find a more biased sentence is a covering of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict...

The rest of the article leaves me with the impression that PESN is a proud prostitute
or just a 'sloppy' journalist. (journalist even?).

the mere prefix of a 'Rossi said:...' or 'According to a company spokesman... ', (the odd 'allegedly...' even), some 'attribution', might have made it acceptable. instead we get assertions presented as 'divine truth', 'unquestionable fact' - slightly unwise under the circumstances i would have thought, and positively 'misleading' (IMO), from the point of view of the causal (uninformed) reader - some of whom no doubt, may already be forming those queues at the checkout, that we are told about.

i wish someone would just steal his work and be done with it. but apparently, most of it is in Rossi's head, which would mean kidnapping [edit].. and torture...[/edit]. Even better. :twisted:
It's a strange preference ( even as a joke ), I would "understand" if you may tray to steal it to make a fortune for yourself but to wish it for somebody else really reveals some complexes... and totally irrational
Last edited by stefanbanev on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

My regret is that I triggerd his site counter another notch or two. I think I am going to be sick.

icarus

Post by icarus »

ladajo wrote:My regret is that I triggerd his site counter another notch or two. I think I am going to be sick.
Ha, got you to click on it ... now you are part of the fraud by being associated with it.

polyill

Post by polyill »

icarus wrote:Where oh where to buy a 1MegaWatt E-cat?

Why, on the web of course:

http://www.leonardo-ecat.com/fp/index.html
Sterling Allan wrote:Submitted Logo (Under Consideration)
OMG!!!11

I LOVE THE LOGO!! The cat is awesome!
I hope Microsoft won't "consider" the rest... :?

Dearest Andrea Rossi,

Overwhelmed by Your phenomenal success and shaken by the historical launch of the CF Century Official Web Site, I only left with two wishes within my heart

1. As you might not be aware, the number 11 is associated with catastrophic events, distress, conflict and loss of balance, in several traditions (Chinese, Christian(St.Augustine) and Jewish(Kaballah)). I hope and prey this would not affect the fate of The Revolution You are leading.

2. In spite of the sheer importance of the presented content to our descendants, I wish you would have hired a web designer.

Saving money to buy an e-cat,
polyill

P.S. You're awesome, dude
Last edited by polyill on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

icarus wrote:
ladajo wrote:My regret is that I triggerd his site counter another notch or two. I think I am going to be sick.
Ha, got you to click on it ... now you are part of the fraud by being associated with it.
Now I am ashamed as well. Thanks. \ :oops:

polyill

Post by polyill »

http://www.leonardo-ecat.com/fp/About/P ... index.html

I've just had multiple orgasms, as a matter of fact it's still going on...
Leonardo Corp. wrote:"Groups ethics:
Proven integrity, with ample references.
Humanitarian priority before financial.
Will not sell out, be intimidated, or be blackmailed.
Willingness to proceed with breakthroughs even before science understands how it works.
Not effected or concerned about derogatory comments made during early stage"
Quoting this page

icarus

Post by icarus »

Well if you've got nothing else left you could always drag the discussion into the gutter ....

polyill said:
... and yup, there it is.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

icarus wrote:Well if you've got nothing else left you could always drag the discussion into the gutter ....

polyill said:
icarus,

You have no appreciation for the finer things in life.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

polyill

Post by polyill »

Shipov and Akimov had USSR (and Russian) gov. invested not less than half a billion rubles in their scam.
That was possible due to Bureaucracy & Ignorance. The scam's depth was in the elaborate "theory". It was going on for some 10 years ~ 87-97

Rossi's one is built upon Publicity & Ignorance.
It would not work in the first half of the '90-s, it is built for '10's of another century - fast, viral, emotional, scientifically as shallow as possible (no science at all, no theory), shameless.
Make'em want it hysterically and some will bite.

I give it a year. Hell, he can get away with this, I'd give him that.
Last edited by polyill on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

polyill

Post by polyill »

icarus wrote:Well if you've got nothing else left you could always drag the discussion into the gutter ....

polyill said:
Are you jealous of my orgasms, icarus?!