NAFC

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

NAFC

Post by MSimon »

Not Another Fusion Company

http://pr-usa.net/index.php?option=com_ ... &Itemid=29
Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QBII) ( www= http://www.quantumbit.com/html/index.html ) has acquired commercial rights to a fusion device that produces heat and with successful modifications should soon produce electricity. The fusion device is small and uses very little fuel while producing substantial amounts of energy in the process. This energy could be used to power homes, buildings, vehicles or anything else that needs energy. Unlike chemical combustion, such as coal or gasoline, the fusion device produces no harmful exhaust products. The Company hopes to introduce its working product later this year which is based on working, well documented prototypes.

Quantum Bit has posted photos and videos of the fusion prototype(s) on its website underlying the "fusion" link on its main webpage. We invite inquiries from all interested parties.

Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. is a Houston-based technology developer of Fusion, Wireless Power Transmission, Negative Group Delay, and Quantum Control specifically how to render those technologies commercially viable.
http://www.quantumbit.com/html/index.html

Quantum Bit seeks strategic partners that are interested in our development projects with a specific view towards producing and commercializing products. We are interested in licensing rights to our work, co-development, or financial and technical support in our proprietary development work. Our long term view is to complete the products on which we focus, market them, and improve them. We place great emphsis on platforms which utilize combinations of our technologies.
http://www.quantumbit.com/html/fusion.html

Quantum Bit is also developing water electrofusion energy technology. Our proposed device is built from safe, unregulated, inexpensive materials. Our device converts hydrogen's nuclear potential energy from water into chemical potential energy. The chemical potential energy evolves as gaseous hydrogen and oxygen. The device promises to be easy to maintain, inexpensive to manufacture, fueled by water, and produce small amounts of inert gasses as exhaust. The hydrogen and oxygen can fuel an engine or fuel cell which produces work and water. The water is recycled through our device. The net rate of water consumption should be very small for the amount of energy produced. If all goes well, vehicles will travel many more miles per gallon of water than they do per gallon of gasoline now! Please know that we have done years of very serious minded work on this subject and our device. There are many groups on the internet that are sincerely pursuing similar goals for fusion energy. We believe that we can do better than them at the task, but look around, many people are working in this area.
I'll bet they can do better at running a scam. But it is not a sure thing.

I love this one of them working in the lab:

http://www.quantumbit.com/power/plasma-vortex01.AVI
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

The Company is developing quantum control applied to the superposed realities of many worlds. We are working on "Reality Bender" technology for our Stockholders.
Reality Bender!???!??

Hoooly shag the chicken!!
Each proposed suite is electromagnetically isolated from earth and propelled by our technology through the many worlds toward a desired (target) reality. The guest configures and steers our many worlds propulsion system.

WTF?

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Is that a joke?
Some sort of late April fools prank, or so?
Maybe some sceptic is trying to see how far he can take it?
This is just ridiculous!

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

They need a serious discussion with my childhood acquaintance Saul Kripke.

Still if the reality bender could take you to a place/time where the stuff worked I'd buy one. If it didn't cost too much.

OTOH available chemicals from the gypsy drugstore might be a quicker, cheaper, and more effective alternative.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Skipjack wrote:Is that a joke?
Some sort of late April fools prank, or so?
Maybe some sceptic is trying to see how far he can take it?
This is just ridiculous!
I got this link:

http://pr-usa.net/index.php?option=com_ ... &Itemid=29

as a Google alert. I believe these guys are scammers. Most amusing scam I have read in a LONG time.

seedload

Post by seedload »

I see no reason not to believe these guys. Yes, their technology requires new physics, but too many scientists today are too invested in their own understanding of physics to even consider the possibility that what they think they know has fundamental flaws. There is obviously new ground being broken and we need to support this effort as much as possible.

They say that they are "near product ready"! That is really good news. They just need a little investment to get there. They will have a fusion reactor out by the end of this year! With all of the billions and billions of dollars that are going into "main stream" fusion research these days, people like this, with great ideas (although unexplainable), should be able to get money for their development. It is a fraction of what is spent on ITER.

Hopefully, the "skeptics" out there, who are so quick to critique every unique effort to solve the energy crisis based on nothing more than their 'understanding' of science won't try to squash this effort before it has a chance to get to product.

I say, let's just wait till they release their product (end of the year) before we jump to judgement that this is a scam. After all, you can clearly see that they have a working prototype that is producing fusion! And it is doing it without any shielding at all! They have probably tapped into a new form of trans dimensional fusion where the radioactive products disappear to other dimensions. I expect we will find out more about the theory as soon as the product is released.

I will be watching these guys closely. Perhaps Rossi and Blacklight are actually too late to the game!

Thanks

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

I believe these guys are scammers. Most amusing scam I have read in a LONG time.
Yeah, they are sooo over the top though that I cant see them getting very far.
Really it looks to me like they are trying to proof a point by trying to see how far they would get with something as ridiculous as that.

seedload, that was hillarious ;)

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Did you guys actually check their balance sheets?
Is one of the most ridiculous piece of paper I have ever read in a long time:
http://www.quantumbit.com/htmlarchive/f ... ng2010.pdf

Take a look especially at the end, in the "Notes to Financial Statements". Points 1, 2 and 3.

Oh, and common share basin = 2.500.000.000 shares!
They have big hopes indeed! :lol:

kurt9

Post by kurt9 »

Remember Genesis World Energy (GWE) about 8 years ago?

seedload

Post by seedload »

kurt9 wrote:Remember Genesis World Energy (GWE) about 8 years ago?
OMG, no! Never heard of them. I am literally ROGL! Shezus.

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Hydrogen/Genesis/

A favorite line

"They state that all the world's resources combined would not be sufficient to cover their production needs. (ZPEnergy; July 7, 2005)"

Dude's in jail.

The thing about these scams, like a pyramid scheme, is that they just can't last forever. Eventually, you will be found out and have to pay. Some later than others.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

seedload wrote:
kurt9 wrote:Remember Genesis World Energy (GWE) about 8 years ago?
OMG, no! Never heard of them. I am literally ROGL! Shezus.

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Hydrogen/Genesis/

A favorite line

"They state that all the world's resources combined would not be sufficient to cover their production needs. (ZPEnergy; July 7, 2005)"

Dude's in jail.

The thing about these scams, like a pyramid scheme, is that they just can't last forever. Eventually, you will be found out and have to pay. Some later than others.
Too bad you missed it, it was quite fun to see the way it develop until his crash. There was another couple of scams in that period, but this one was the best.

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

seedload wrote:They have probably tapped into a new form of trans dimensional fusion where the radioactive products disappear to other dimensions.
Yes, that will work fine until the beings in the other dimensions figure out where the radioactive products are coming from.
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

rcain

Post by rcain »

i'm getting right on to my broker and buying stock NOW (..befor it runs out). ... and hell, i'll have some of that shit theyre smoking too!

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

rcain wrote:i'm getting right on to my broker and buying stock NOW (..befor it runs out). ... and hell, i'll have some of that shit theyre smoking too!
If they actually try to sell what they are smoking their business plan would make a whole lot more sense!

rcain

Post by rcain »

lol :)