10KW LENR Demonstrator?

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

WizWom wrote:
parallel wrote:This paper appears to offer some insights to a mechanism for cold fusion. At least the theory comes from some experimental evidence.

ref http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.c ... fusion.pdf
The paper is interesting, but not applicable to the Rossi reaction, since it deals with D-D fusion in a matrix, not Ni-H fusion.
This one does.

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=501

seedload

Post by seedload »

Skipjack Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm wrote:
Saturday january 15th Sergio Focardi and Andrea Rossi will make a press conference online about the presentation of the 10 kilowatt module reactor: with 100 of such modules is made the 1 MW plant in construction.
Anyway, this sure is interesting.
My post compared this to Pons and Fleischman and I am still wondering whether this will end up the same way.
Well, we will know a lot more in a couple of days. This serves someone who is as impatient as I am very well ;)
Very exciting news. I can't wait to find out all about it in a couple of days. This is almost as exciting as if he had figured out some form of cheap isotopic separation. I bet once he builds that 1 MW plant, it will fly right out of there to a customer. I mean, who wouldn't take delivery of such a thing as that. Hopefully, he doesn't get sidetracked on trying to do everything at once, like a home cat, and a hot cat, or anything else that would cause stupid delays. Just focus on a market and build the thing already:) Again, crossing my fingers. This is going to be great.

A couple of days until the world changes! Woop!
Stick the thing in a tub of water! Sheesh!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Wow, that sarcasm bus was moving! I wonder how hard it hurt when it hit.
:D
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Well yeah and even I did not predict it to turn into years of flip flopping, though I was right to be skeptical. Hehe, funny though to look back that far.