10KW LENR Demonstrator?

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Carl White

Post by Carl White »

MSimon wrote:An empty warehouse. A coffee machine on a card table. The "device" in a small room. The utilities not turned on. The coffee machine taken away. The "device" taken away.

Is that science? No. But maybe the message he attempts to convey is not a scientific one but an economic one.

An industrial lab or a movie set?
Sounds like they don't do any work there, just use the site to receive people.

The factory must be somewhere else (possibly nearby). Maybe a precaution against espionage?

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

chrismb wrote:kite; Rossi has knowingly, intentionally and willfully left the world to guess, rather than encourage objective measurements and facts.
And he is getting a lot of free publicity for it. Crazy like a fox?
Then he wrote: So we guess, rather than discuss objective facts. It's clearly what HE would want!
But why do you fall for it?
Then he wrote: It's called 'having one's cake and eating it'. Those who live by the media sound-bite, die by it.
Should we feed the media idiocy?
Then he wrote: Shame on you for not throwing in your own guesses. It's the Rossi way, and you don't have enough respect for him to do as he would expect you to!
Shame on me! I am not his fool. My bad! :lol: :lol:

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Joseph Chikva wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:Shame on you all. If you have FACTS, present them.
For what all these pathetic?
Namely Mr. Rossi needs facts for presenting evidence of anomalous heat source – that his reaction is nuclear and exothermic. And all his critics including me would shut up.
But he could not do that.
Instead: “snakes”, “spies of concurrent”, conspiracy, … To be honestly I pity him.
So, finita la comedia.
I believe this may be the most sensible thing I've seen you post!

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

KitemanSA wrote:
Joseph Chikva wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:Shame on you all. If you have FACTS, present them.
For what all these pathetic?
Namely Mr. Rossi needs facts for presenting evidence of anomalous heat source – that his reaction is nuclear and exothermic. And all his critics including me would shut up.
Instead: “snakes”, “spies of concurrent”, conspiracy, … To be honestly I pity him.
So, finita la comedia.
That's your problem if you can not see the other sense.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Giorgio wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:If you have FACTS, present them.
Kite, out of pure logic, shouldn't be Rossi the one presenting the data?
We know that he is NOT going to provide facts. If you want speculation as to why, perhaps he is of the opinion the if he PROVES it works scientifically before he has built a big enough business that he will be over-run by "Johnnies-come-lately". But that is speculation.
He has stated that he is NOT going to provide facts. We all lambast him for not providing them. We then emulate him and make all sorts of arguments against him "without facts". How then are we purer than he is? Someone about 68 pages ago lamented that we were going to spend 100+ pages discussing nothing. And to a great degree, we are still at it.

FACTS? Anyone? FACTS?

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Joseph Chikva wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:
Joseph Chikva wrote: For what all these pathetic?
So, finita la comedia.
In truth, the stuff in orange was undecipherable to me. I was responding to the bolded part.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

KitemanSA wrote:
Giorgio wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:If you have FACTS, present them.
Kite, out of pure logic, shouldn't be Rossi the one presenting the data?
We know that he is NOT going to provide facts. If you want speculation as to why, perhaps he is of the opinion the if he PROVES it works scientifically before he has built a big enough business that he will be over-run by "Johnnies-come-lately". But that is speculation.
He has stated that he is NOT going to provide facts. We all lambast him for not providing them. We then emulate him and make all sorts of arguments against him "without facts". How then are we purer than he is? Someone about 68 pages ago lamented that we were going to spend 100+ pages discussing nothing. And to a great degree, we are still at it.

FACTS? Anyone? FACTS?
What facts? Finita. That's fact. Coffe machine taken away. Pontius Pilate has washed his hands. In toilet bowl water has merged. Chao.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

KitemanSA wrote:
Joseph Chikva wrote:
KitemanSA wrote: I believe this may be the most sensible thing I've seen you post!
In truth, the stuff in orange was undecipherable to me. I was responding to the bolded part.
Colored means that Mr. Rossi should prove that his device produces nuclear power and not chemical. He could not do that.
All the rest is not so important.

Helius

Competetive Hurry.

Post by Helius »

KitemanSA wrote: FACTS? Anyone? FACTS?
Rossi is making psuedo-scientific claims, running a psuedo-scientific website, lookiing for customers, while not being able to present any compelling data or information of the process. My enjoyment of this discussion is that sooner or later this whole fiasco will show up on "depleted cranium" as yet another example of how people are duped by the wishful thinking of themselves and others.

We suspect that Rossi and team has data and is withholding it; Perhaps making some experimental errors, but we don't even have the information to conclude that they themselves have compelling data that would indicate energy over unity. The discussion for me is the failure of science and research, not the details of the experimental methods Rossi is doing or failing to do. Did we forget 1989? Pons and Fleshmann were all worried that Steven Jones at Brigham Young University would "beat 'em to the punch" and held the fateful press conference. Again, we have wishful thinkers in a competitive hurry.

The fact is that outrageous scientific claims are made, all without compelling data being presented.

Carl White

Post by Carl White »

I've wondered why there isn't more interest in Piantelli's work in this thread. Didn't he publish sufficient instructions to allow for independent replication of a claim of achieving reliable, if very modest, production of heat? Or do I have the wrong impression?

EDIT: http://www.newenergytimes.com/v2/news/2 ... g.shtml#pf

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Joseph Chikva wrote: Colored means that Mr. Rossi should prove that his device produces nuclear power and not chemical. He could not do that.
"Aughta ain't is" and "should ain't gonna". Seems Rossi feels he "SHOULD" do what he is doing and fooey on those who say he SHOULD do something else.

If you have any FACTS why this thing should or shouldn't work, please present them. Other than that, it's just your lips flappin.

I've done a little looking and can't find a reason why something like this CAN'T work. Do you have one? I have no idea whether ROSSI's works or not, but it wouldn't upset my world view if one of these H:Ni systems is finally proven to produce nuclear reactions. Do you have FACTS to add to the discussion? Relavent facts?

Anyone?

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Carl White wrote: I've wondered why there isn't more interest in Piantelli's work in this thread. Didn't he publish sufficient instructions to allow for independent replication of a claim of achieving reliable, if very modest, production of heat? Or do I have the wrong impression?

Because then we might have to get off our butts and DO something rather than just flappin our gums about how someone else hasn't done things the way WE think he should have. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

KitemanSA wrote:
Joseph Chikva wrote: Colored means that Mr. Rossi should prove that his device produces nuclear power and not chemical. He could not do that.
"Aughta ain't is" and "should ain't gonna". Seems Rossi feels he "SHOULD" do what he is doing and fooey on those who say he SHOULD do something else.

If you have any FACTS why this thing should or shouldn't work, please present them. Other than that, it's just your lips flappin.

I've done a little looking and can't find a reason why something like this CAN'T work. Do you have one? I have no idea whether ROSSI's works or not, but it wouldn't upset my world view if one of these H:Ni systems is finally proven to produce nuclear reactions. Do you have FACTS to add to the discussion? Relavent facts?

Anyone?
No, not me but the person who claims that with the help of some magic powder he executes nuclear reaction at 500C should prove its possibility.
As I said you earlier that on base what I know, nothing else than Nickel Hydride creation chemical reaction will occur. With some heat energy releasing.
There also inputs some energy with the help of electric heaters. So, device can heat water and produce steam.
I do not know anything else. Who knows please share. I would be grateful to learn more.

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

KitemanSA wrote:
Carl White wrote: I've wondered why there isn't more interest in Piantelli's work in this thread. Didn't he publish sufficient instructions to allow for independent replication of a claim of achieving reliable, if very modest, production of heat? Or do I have the wrong impression?

Because then we might have to get off our butts and DO something rather than just flappin our gums about how someone else hasn't done things the way WE think he should have. :wink: :lol: :lol:
Yes, exactly.

Piantelli isn't making media interviews and announcing an imminent 1MW deal that will then mean polywell has no further purpose.

Therefore we do not put any gum-flapping effort into it, else where do we stop with every other scientific bit of effort that isn't claiming anything.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

chrismb wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:

Yes, exactly.

Piantelli isn't making media interviews and announcing an imminent 1MW deal that will then mean polywell has no further purpose.

Therefore we do not put any gum-flapping effort into it, else where do we stop with every other scientific bit of effort that isn't claiming anything.
My kind advice is not to seek nuclear nature where conditions of very well researched reaction are observed:
Metal hydrides are the binary combination of hydrogen and a metal or metal alloy. Metal hydrides have been used in many industrial applications such as battery electrode material, hydrogen storage medium and heat pump system [Park et al., 2005; Kang et al., 1996; Fateev et al., 1996; Lloyd et al., 1998; Kim et al., 1998a, 1998b; Houston and Sanrock, 1980]. The hydriding (exothermic) and dehydriding (endothermic) reactions of a metal hydride can be expressed as:….
http://www.1-act.com/pdf/mhhst.pdf