10KW LENR Demonstrator?

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Giorgio wrote:
KitemanSA wrote: It was a general exhortation to those "dismissing with claims". YOU made a statement "What can be asserted with claims can be dismissed with claims". YOU said the video was a "claim". Fine, show me a comparable "claim" in opposition or don't dismiss it. :D
Or do you really mean that documented "claims" can be dismissed with unsupported opinion?
Is this still a scientific discussion thread or is it becoming a semantic one?
Ask chrismb. He started it! :P

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

I don't think I did, but tell me how to finish it.. pleeeeeze!

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Kite, you are stressing this over the real need for it.

Can we all go back and discuss some of the few real evidences we have, like a flow of steam that looks to be way beyond the expected one for a 7 lt/h water to steam conversion?

Crawdaddy

Post by Crawdaddy »

seedload
I find it curious that owners of LTI are insulating LTI from Rossi using a new company. I find it curious that this new company is necessary at all. It's sole role is apparently as a conduit of money.

As far as whether this is all legit, I have no resources to actually find out much. But, the entire structure and the history of false claims by all parties just says fishy to me. Which is why I bring it up.
To me it is not suspicious that there are so many companies associated with LTI. Personally, I am fortunate enough to come from a family with many business interests. I own a part of a family holding company which is 2 companies removed from the actual source of my families' income! Many people structure their businesses in strange ways for legitimate reasons having to do with ownership structure and the ability to defer taxes.

As far as the history of false claims by all parties: Who other than Rossi has a history of false claims?

polyill

Post by polyill »

@Gorgio

Thank you for your answers.

the 1 and 2 are logical (imho) IF you have the pump powered through the control box, but it seems to be powered by another outlet, this is actually my claim here :) look at the video. I have watched it several times over, it seems like the pump is NOT connected through the control box. Maybe Mr. Krivit just missed the right shot, though. Huh?

Or maybe it's just me ... :?

edited for spelling

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

I'll drop Krivit an e-mail and ask him to clarify this point.

sparkyy0007

Post by sparkyy0007 »

If this video can be trusted, it gives some indication of what 1500 to 2000W of unpressurized steam released to amb looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOIJXDZXB3g

The generator is either 1500W or 2000W, can't tell the model # but the largest they sell to my knowledge is 2kW.

http://onecall.farnell.com/earlex/ss125 ... dp/TL13941

The mass of the steam from this generator is about 3.2 kg/h.
Steam is generated on the fly, no thermal storage other than sensible heat of the water, element and boiling chamber.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

chrismb wrote:
KitemanSA wrote: YOU said the video was a "claim".
eh? Av u got me mixed up again with someone else?
Wots that g'uvner?
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

polyill

Post by polyill »

Let me clarify what am I speaking of :

Please, prove me wrong. Can it be that simple?

polyill

Post by polyill »

I am willing to pay to get my hands on that pump :wink:

polyill

Post by polyill »

Another funny point is the calculator in his hand. He NEVER lets go of it until 12:20 where he makes the "done and complete" thing with his hands and checks that the pants are still on.

You know why? I've got a guess...

The crucial point here is to make the observer believe all the electricity is ACCOUNTED for. The calculation he makes does not require a calc, and he probably knows the numbers by heart anyway. The scene with the calc in the beginning is all about creating an anchor. Than he keeps holding onto the thing, and every time you see it in his hands you remember the scene with the calculation.

This is NLP basics...

I reckon... :?

And last but not least - Prof. Levi discloses the elegant formula to describe the physical phenomena in question.

Dixi

edited for spelling and layout

sparkyy0007

Post by sparkyy0007 »

polyill wrote:Let me clarify what am I speaking of :

Please, prove me wrong. Can it be that simple?
Are you thinking a heater in the pump?

Assume this is correct and the water is heated by the pump (hidden element) to 100C.
The energy contribution from this would be 598W.

I own several of these pumps and when they operate the feed and output lines jump. I noticed on one of the other videos that the lines pulsate at regular intervals.
This to me indicates the pump is in fact moving liquid, can't say how much.

Assume partial phase change with over 600W.
If you look at the water feed directly on the ecat, the hose is just pushed onto a barb. Plastic hose softens at 100C and there is a good chance of it coming off, so a restraint of some sort would be required.
Also if the water from the pump was heated, I am sure that would have been discovered very quickly.

Interesting find on the cabling though.

Enginerd

Post by Enginerd »

It is interesting that in the video the input water appears to be pumped through a double layer tube. He places his finger on this tube at 9:13 only very briefly.

I notice in the video around 1:50 and at 9:56 he has no trouble resting his hand and finger on the running e-Cat for several seconds, despite the e-Cat being heated to allegedly 101 C. Must be pretty good insulation on the e-Cat, since he notes at about 10:15 that the rubber outlet pipe is too hot to touch.

None the less, if the input water were pre-heated by the pump, that would be rather obvious.

polyill

Post by polyill »

@sparkyy0007

You do NOT have to assume the pump makes ALL the heating. It can do for a part of it. There are two power cables that supply MEASURED power into the system. Once (if?) we get the readings, we could try to estimate how much power the [maybe] tweaked pump may supply.

Even if the pump is legit, but the outlet issue is what I am suggesting, then the setup is faulty and Rossi lies to Krivit "in-your-face" style (which is typical for a scam).

I really hope Giorgio gets some clarifications from Mr. Krivit
Last edited by polyill on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

polyill

Post by polyill »

@Enginerd
None the less, if the input water were pre-heated by the pump, that would be rather obvious.
Obvious? This is a pretty subjective concept. To me the mere fact of the scam IS obvious from the very beginning. I might be wrong, though.

When Rossi says there is one measured input, but there are obviously two (at least :) ), what do you make of it? Malice or Stupidity? What do you make of Levi's glorious appearance in this video? The guy is obviously stoned.

What do you make of Focardi's less than stellar appearance? Are you familiar with the term "figurehead" ? "rent-a-celebrity"?