BLP news

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: BLP news

Post by ladajo »

I predict that Parallel will ignore these posts, as he has done in the past.
He will also name call again, and probably claim that these posts are made up and not by Rossiclown.

Nothing new here, just regurgitation of lies Rossiclown has told, as I so well documented and posted a couple of years ago.

So Parallel, what say you?

You can't even answer one simple question about where the Milan 1MW unit is today.

And no, I don't give a rats ass about manhole covers. It is irrelevant. As a logical fallacy goes, it is known as a red herring. But you don't have the self capacity to understand the continual stream of logical fallicies you present, so I cut you some slack normally.

Edit: corrected spelling of "res" to "red", as in "red herring".
Last edited by ladajo on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

GIorgio.
You wrote:"Mr. Rossi tried to scam people selling non existent and non performing products, he lied claiming factories with thousand of units ready for distribution, he lied about non existing customers and non existing sales."
You HAVE NOT proven your statement. Where did he claim he had "thousands of units ready for distribution?
He has thousands of pre-orders, but they were without cost so how has he scammed anyone?
Those that paid money to be agents were all offered their money back. Some of them took it.

Rossi said (from Giorgio's quote) "We are preparing the manufacturing"
I expect he was talking to contractors about it.
The second 1 MW plant was probably the one funded by Industrial Heat and the resulting conversation led to the current one year trial rather than more production, as the sensible thing to do. Before Industrial Heat Rossi was running on a shoe string. You have no concept of how difficult it must have been for Rossi.

How naive can you get thinking that there was a huge factory at this early stage?
The trouble you and the other trolls have is that you only believe the things you want to believe and ignore any evidence of what has been achieved.

ladajo, you're so keen on me answering questions, that you were certain I won't address, why don't you answer mine? Saying there is "no point" is not an answer.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:Rossi said (from Giorgio's quote) "We are preparing the manufacturing"
I expect he was talking to contractors about it.
.....The second 1 MW plant was probably......
You "Expect" and it "was probably".... I see.
So according you it was just an error of expression from poor Rossi!

parallel wrote:You have no concept of how difficult it must have been for Rossi.
If it was so difficult for him, how could he have afforded the manufacture of 13 units at same time.
He said: "WE ARE MANUFACTURING 13 1MW THERMAL PLANTS ", and he claimed to have sold them to several customers:
"Question: So far have you sold 2 plants, or even more? Andrea Rossi Reply: October 31st, 2011 at 9:23 AM: more"
Is this also an error of expression?

parallel wrote:How naive can you get thinking that there was a huge factory at this early stage?
Well, I didn't think it, HE SAID IT:
Andrea Rossi, March 23rd, 2012 at 8:13 PM : 1- the robotized line to produce the E-Cats is already in production
Yet another error of expression from Rossi?

Seems like Rossi can't make write a sentence without maxing expression errors!!
Than, why should we believe that he IS NOT making errors also when he say that he has a working machine under test? :mrgreen:

Your attempts at escaping the truth are quite pathetic.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Parallel,
I really don't see any point in your proposed google exercise. You may think you have a point, but I assure you that you really have no point other than a transparent childish excursion.

In any event, you again avoid addressing Rossiclown quotes where he clearly states he is manufacturing, selling, and occasionally delivering 1MW units. Yet here we are five years later, and now you claim he has never said any of that, but has only ever said hebis doing R&D.
Do you see a pattern on your part yet? We do, it is called self delusion.

Just one example of many: "more".

All you have are juvenile attenpts to either ignore or twist Rossiclown's words to defend your delusions.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Parallel,
Where is Rossiclown's 1MW Milan unit?

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo, as you well know the location of the original 1 MW plant and the current one has not been released. So your comment is just another troll one.
I see you still can't answer my question. How hard is it to write yes or no?

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:I see you still can't answer my question. How hard is it to write yes or no?
I see YOU didn't reply my points. How hard is it to accept reality?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Oh come on Parallel.
Lets make this easier for you.
Is the Milan 1MW unit in Milan?

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo,
You really should button your butt cheeks together.
I'm through with this nonsense. I'll wait for more real news.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Here Parallel, since you won't answer the question, I'll help you:
According to Rossiclown it is not in Milan. In fact, it is not in Italy.
So where do you think it is?

I don't expect you to answer, because you know the answer is going to once again undermine you.
Just like you are ignoring all the other lies Rossiclown has told, as well as the truths of his coverups and misdirections that have been demonstrated to you over and over, you are going to ignore this one,. as it suits your delusional reality where Rossiclown is all things true and real, and can not being doing wrong. Afterall, according to you he is one of the great leading world scientists who will certainly be remembered for all history as having saved mankind.

Here, I'll just tell you; He shipped the Milan 1MW to North Carolina in care of Industrial Heat.

So what unit do you think he is using for this "one year test"?

I can even give you a probable address for his "secret location" factory if you would like. At least it is the address that Industrial Heat thought he is using. There is no factory or manufacturing process there that the 1MW is supposedly providing process heat for. In fact there are sworn statements by North Carolina state officials that it is/was an empty warehouse, as it was shown to them as the workplace of Rossiclown by Industrial Heat.

I assume you know all this, and this is why you are ignoring answering, and offering childish red herrings about manhole covers.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I have to go up to Raleigh in 3 weeks, if I took a look would you believe that?
http://freeenergyscams.com/andrea-rossi ... on-report/
Investigative Findings:
December 11, 2014
Louis Brayboy and I met with Mr. JT Vaughn at 11:00 A.M. from Industrial Heat, LLC. 111 East Hargett Street Suite 300 Raleigh, NC 27601, on an unannounced inspection and asked him about the E-CAT conceptual model, if radiological materials were on hand, if Mr. Andrea Rossi was available or would be able at a later date. He stated that the E-CAT was being manufactured in Florida and that Mr. Rossi did not appear credible (paraphrase) and that there was a building that he had planned to work at for Research and Development located at 6025 Triangle Drive, Raleigh, NC. He would ask Mr. Fogelman to meet us there the following day. Our survey meters were on during our discussion and at the entrance to the small facility with no survey readings from the two Ludlum Model 19 MicroR meters and an IdentiFinder.

December 12, 2014
Louis Brayboy and I met with Jim Fogelman in the early afternoon and he introduced himself as the accountant of the company at 6025 Triangle Drive, Raleigh. The building did not have the name of the company posted anywhere. Both Louis Brayboy and I surveyed the entire building using two Ludlum Model 19 MicroR meters, one Ludlum 14C with pancake probe and an IdentiFinder. Readings were at background of 15-20 microR/hr throughout the empty warehouse with no survey reading results from surfaces, trash receptacles and sink and bathroom surfaces using the pancake probe. There was no indication of a workbench that may have been used. We asked Mr. Fogehnan a series of questions concerning his knowledge of Mr. Rossi or and R&D work and he stated that he was unaware of Mr. Rossi or the use of the building. Louis and I were required to sign proprietary statements even though there was no propriety items noted.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

I just love how Rossiclown is backing off of his previous statements about the plant becoming visit- able at the customers site. First it was meant to be demonstrated while it was running there. Then it was when the test was over. Not is is never and we are back him making big claims about selling plants and "industrialization" that will most likely never materialize. I bet the plant is still sitting in that same warehouse and Rossi is just speculating with peoples short term memory about his previous claims.
http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/02/06/1- ... mpetitive/

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Same pattern every time... even when you go back to his early days of scamming.

So there Parallel, I guess you didn't know he had shipped the Milan 1MW to North Carolina. Oooops.

Oh, I know, I bet if you look under your manhole cover you won't find the 1 MW there!

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

It is rumored that Rossi made a dozen property purchases after receiving the industrial money.
That move could cause a FTC investigation , there are strict controls on how you spend an investors money. E.G. spoliation of funds
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

paperburn1 wrote:It is rumored that Rossi made a dozen property purchases after receiving the industrial money.
That move could cause a FTC investigation , there are strict controls on how you spend an investors money. E.G. spoliation of funds
It is not a rumor.
In the same page you linked you can see the link to the list of the properties purchased by Rossi REFC REAL ESTATE CORP so far.
I wasn't aware about this issue till you posted that link.
Unfortunately it seems that the one raising the money is "Industrial heat LLC", who than purchases some rights and other stuff from "other entities". They probably swap the money between another one or two companies and in the end they channel the money into REFC.
That's a typical system many scammers use to make money disappear and prove to investors that they didn't steal the money.