BLP news

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: BLP news

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:krenshala,
This is the BLP thread. On the LENR is Real thread I have made statements about Rossi backed up with references. I did forecast Rossi would have a commercial reactor this year based on the one year 1 MW plant. He did in fact build that but the outcome is uncertain because of the court case.

Where have I said something that is untrue? (Give actual quotations)
I generally try to avoid feeding the trolls so ignore requests to re-post things I have already written about. I often skip liar ladajo's posts for obvious reasons. In particular when he answers my question with another question instead of answering it.
Parallel, you are so full of shit. Prove what you claim.
On the LENR is Real thread I have made statements about Rossi backed up with references.
Statements about what? The sky is blue? LENR is Real? Rossiclown is God?
I did forecast Rossi would have a commercial reactor this year based on the one year 1 MW plant. He did in fact build that but the outcome is uncertain because of the court case.
Proof please. Counts One and Two.
Where have I said something that is untrue? (Give actual quotations)
See above. And below.
ignore requests to re-post things I have already written about
Or lie about what you never wrote???
I often skip liar ladajo's posts for obvious reasons. In particular when he answers my question with another question instead of answering it.
Liar. And, you especially skip answering when you are asked to back up your fantasies.

Moo!
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

"So, you are stating unequivocally that Rossi has a device for sale? Where is the order form?"
No you can't, I never said they would be for sale to the public so you are misquoting me. As for the 1 MW unit, that contract also combined the exchange of IP and proof that it works. That contract is not available to the public.
Rossi (not me) said he was building another plant to be ready about the end of this year. I know nothing about that. Last I looked his company in Sweden was prepared to take orders. If you want one and are not just trolling try there.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:
"So, you are stating unequivocally that Rossi has a device for sale? Where is the order form?"
No you can't, I never said they would be for sale to the public so you are misquoting me. As for the 1 MW unit, that contract also combined the exchange of IP and proof that it works. That contract is not available to the public.
Rossi (not me) said he was building another plant to be ready about the end of this year. I know nothing about that. Last I looked his company in Sweden was prepared to take orders. If you want one and are not just trolling try there.
And yet you were so smug in your ascertions that Rossi would come through. Now it's Rossi's fault you regurgitated his lies. Grow up and take some responsibility for your actions. Several of us have been calling you out for years now and not once have you substantiated any of your claims. NOT ONCE!

parallel

Post by parallel »

ScottL
And yet you were so smug in your ascertions that Rossi would come through. Now it's Rossi's fault you regurgitated his lies. Grow up and take some responsibility for your actions. Several of us have been calling you out for years now and not once have you substantiated any of your claims. NOT ONCE!
ScottL, you are such a miserable troll. You just can't get your facts right can you? What "ascertions" have I made that are so terrible? Give actual quotations not your biased, made-up spins.
I still think Rossi is likely to "come through." I wonder what rock you and your vicious, libeling, do nothing but whine friends will hide under when he does. He has been working hard on LENR for many years now. What great things have you done that gives you to right to spill your bile on him?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

So here we are again, back to Parallel spouting Rossisaids as real world facts.
This is very familiar ground.

Come on Parallel, prove to us one thing Rossiclown has claimed that is true. Just one. I dare you.
And since Double Dog Dare didn't work, this time it is ...<gasp>, a TRIPLE DOG DARE!

<waits patiently>
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:ScottL
ScottL, you are such a miserable troll. You just can't get your facts right can you? What "ascertions" have I made that are so terrible? Give actual quotations not your biased, made-up spins.
I still think Rossi is likely to "come through." I wonder what rock you and your vicious, libeling, do nothing but whine friends will hide under when he does. He has been working hard on LENR for many years now. What great things have you done that gives you to right to spill your bile on him?
I don't even have to quote honestly. Every time you have ever posted a pro-Rossi article in the LENR thread and then called everyone who disagrees, a troll, is you asserting that the information being critiqued must be right. Every year "something big is about to happen" and every year nothing comes of it. More vaporware just like BLP. Lots of talk and theatrics, but no commercial products, no open testing, and just more of the same ad homs from you. Every year is a new year and yet we're stuck with the same old Parallel that doesn't actually understand 1/100 of the crap you post.

I get it though. You don't want to admit you were wrong and now you're using back-out words like "still think," because now you're scared you might have been wrong all along. So while we are willing to boldly state that Rossi is full of it, you are unwilling to commit to a side. Hilarious and spineless at the same time.

Here's some assertions:
parallel wrote:The E-Cat has been proven to work. what is not known is for how long and the reliability.
No, it really hasn't. Not even remotely close.
parallel wrote:There are now two independent reports that Rossi's 1 MW plant is working well. There first from Mats Lewan and the second from sifferkol.
Both were shown not to be independent or without bias.
parallel wrote:I'm a engineer, you're an anonymous troll.
Clearly not in the fields of chemical, physical, material, or electrical engineering. I suppose you could be a civil engineer of some sort, but I"m willing to bet this was a bogus claim you made. You clearly were never qualified to cover this material.
parallel wrote: Rossi cleared himself of the accusations that his Petroldragon process was fraudulent
No, he wasn't cleared. He plead out to a different charge and given leniency. I posted an entire list of articles in both Italian and English from Italy stating as such. In the end, he got a reduced sentence, nothing more or less.

parallel

Post by parallel »

ScottL,
As I said, use actual quotations because trolls like you lie.
Most of those on this site still following LENR and making comments are trolls. There are other sites where the discussion is civil.

Rossi built a 1 MW plant and ran it for a year. But that is nothing according to you. You are so technically ignorant you don’t understand how long it takes for something like this to be commercialized.

I asked you what great things you had done that justified you being so critical of Rossi. From your lack of response the answer is clearly nothing.

An email from the late Director of DARPA Dr. Turner recently surfaced where he stated he had been at a Rossi E-Cat demonstration and concluded it worked. Your expertise in pipefitting is obviously superior to someone like that, at least in your own mind.
I don't even have to quote honestly. Every time you have ever posted a pro-Rossi article in the LENR thread and then called everyone who disagrees, a troll, is you asserting that the information being critiqued must be right. Every year "something big is about to happen" and every year nothing comes of it. More vaporware just like BLP. Lots of talk and theatrics, but no commercial products, no open testing, and just more of the same ad homs from you. Every year is a new year and yet we're stuck with the same old Parallel that doesn't actually understand 1/100 of the crap you post.

I get it though. You don't want to admit you were wrong and now you're using back-out words like "still think," because now you're scared you might have been wrong all along. So while we are willing to boldly state that Rossi is full of it, you are unwilling to commit to a side. Hilarious and spineless at the same time.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

parallel wrote: Rossi built a 1 MW plant and ran it for a year.
He built something that allegedly produced 1 MW and ran that for a year. Obviously even his former business partners don't believe in it anymore. Rossi made a lot of big claims over the year that never became reality. When you make extraordinary claims about some new source of energy, you better bring extraordinary evidence to back it up. The evidence he brought was less than convincing and definitely not extraordinarily convincing.
Think about it! If this was something mundane like say a regular boiler and the manufacturer showed that little after that many years, would you believe it actually worked and existed?

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Good efforts everyone, but he is in a "Belief-in" state of mind from so many years that logic arguments can't help him anymore.
From a psychological point of view he is like a kid that "believe in" Santa Claus. The difference being that kids still have the mental flexibility to accept the truth that Santa Claus does not exist when they actually discover that under the beard there is not a magical being but their Dad or Grandad.

I don't envy you at all parallel.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

parallel wrote:I asked you what great things you had done that justified you being so critical of Rossi.
You know what I did that justifies me to be so critical of Rossi? I paid attention and got good grades in high school physics class.

What about you, Parallel? What have you done that justifies your blatant disregard and outright denial of observationally proven science?
parallel wrote:An email from the late Director of DARPA Dr. Turner recently surfaced where he stated he had been at a Rossi E-Cat demonstration and concluded it worked. Your expertise in pipefitting is obviously superior to someone like that, at least in your own mind.
What is the source of this email? Who was it too? Who released it? Did it come to light before or after Dr Turner became unavailable to verify it is actually his?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Actually, the exchange of emails between Turner and Krivit, are inconclusivity on Turner's part. The closest he comes to thinking it is valid is the statement "If it was a hoax, it was a darn good one". What has been argued is that Turner, who is not an expert in heat transfer/fluid flow, observed a demonstration that was inconclusive. And to that end, Turner even recommended in his email that it should be given a real test, as what was done was not so much a real test.

Turner DID NOT conclude that "it worked", as I quote Parallel's deluded interpretation.

I would post the exchange of Turner emails with Krivit here, however I am waiting for Parallel to claim I lie first. It will be more fun to slap him with the actual emails in the face, after his denial of reality (again). :)
This taunt, may well cause him to post Turner's emails himself, and try to defend his position by cherry picking and twisting Turner's words, which will be even more funny. :P

I really look forward to these exchanges with Parallel. I do find them fun!
It really is like trying to convince an adult that the Hollywood version of Santa Claus does not exist, instead it is all based on a cleric from a little roman town called Myra (now called Demre), which was on the Anatolian seacoast of Turkey. Thanks for bringing him up Giorgio, brought back memories of visiting the crypt in Bari. If you recall, I lived in Martina Franca, not far from there.

parallel

Post by parallel »

krenshala
You know what I did that justifies me to be so critical of Rossi? I paid attention and got good grades in high school physics class.
You really think that qualifies you? Dr.Turner is still alive as far as I know. My comment meant that he retired from heading DARPA.
What about you, Parallel? What have you done that justifies your blatant disregard and outright denial of observationally proven science?
I have headed engineering for several major manufacturing corporations in Canada and the US. I later started consulting with clients including the World Bank, EPRI & GRI etc. I have a number of patents including the invention of the ATM machine. Brit Pat "Access Controller" #959,713 (1964). Then consider how long it took before there was an actual ATM machine.
It is you who disregard experimental evidence not me.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:ScottL,
As I said, use actual quotations because trolls like you lie.
Those were actual quotes from your post history.

parallel

Post by parallel »

ScottL
Those were actual quotes from your post history.
Your unsupported opinions do not negate my statements.

I would suggest reading this but as it is 8 pages long it is beyond a troll's attention span.
"This article is not to convince you to believe or disbelieve Mills, but it may help you decide on how to approach GUTCP, and give you an idea of important unfolding events"
http://www.infinite-energy.com/iemagazi ... lIE130.pdf

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

ladajo wrote:It really is like trying to convince an adult that the Hollywood version of Santa Claus does not exist, instead it is all based on a cleric from a little roman town called Myra (now called Demre), which was on the Anatolian seacoast of Turkey. Thanks for bringing him up Giorgio, brought back memories of visiting the crypt in Bari. If you recall, I lived in Martina Franca, not far from there.
You have an excellent classical knowledge!
I traveled a lot in those areas too as for several years I was attending with friends some Pyrotechnic shows in the city of Adelfia, just few Km from Martina Franca.
Too bad that now all those beautiful places are filled with illegal immigrants and local gangs of thugs...
A society of dogmas is a dead society.