BLP news

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Re: BLP news

Post by parallel »

Giorgio wrote:
parallel wrote: new evidence of LENR is appearing every week
..... and they always disappear the week after :roll:
Oh yes? Why hasn't BLP's SunCell disappeared then? This whole thread must be an illusion according to you.

In case readers have forgotten why I now call ladajo a liar, I said I would if he kept calling Rossi "Rossiclown". I knew he was a liar for sure when he claimed to know what I was thinking but got it wrong.

It doesn't look like Giorgio's comment is accurate either. Was part 2 undertaken within a week of Part 1?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Parallel, your delusions really do make me smile.
Thanks!

Although, I guess there is a sad aspect to it all, given that it does appear that you are taking this seriously.
Dude, the Rossiclown horse left the barn a long time ago. The next real thing you will hear from him will be the implosion.
In the mean time, I challenge you to find a real Ecat from Rossiclown that was sold to a real customer and works as he has claimed a number of times.
It should be easy after all, he has been claiming sales for a few years now.
I recommend you post to his Sock Puppet Blog, and ask him how the the multiple (14???) 1MW Ecats he said he sold are doing now. Go on, I dare you.
Here: I'll even give you the text to post: "Dear Andrea Rossi, Could you please remind us how many Ecats you have sold to customers over the last few years, and tell us how they are functioning these days in support of their owners' operations? Your very best fan, Parallel".
In fact, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!
HAH!
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Ohhh... I missed that. So now BLP become the new LENR frontier? LMAO, your minion nature must be really desperate to find a new master If you are dropping Rossi and jumping into BLP crackpot bandwagon :roll:

How about all the other foolish projects/products/theories that Mills gave as "Ready for market!" and "Proved by independent tests"?
Do you think that you can explain to us WHY each one of them disappeared? Do you think you can do it without invoking MIB, Political hidden powers, USPTO secret agents, or The big world conspiracy from Mainstream Scientists?

Your blindness to truth is really incredible....
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Giorgio,
and they always disappear the week after
Strange how you still maintain that is true. Which word did you get wrong? Always? Disappear? Or both? Changing the subject like liar ladajo doesn't do a thing to make your point. (He still can't answer the question of course.)

This thread is about BLP. It is nothing new. There are at least three companies that say they will have a commercial reactor in 2017 or soon after. As I wrote when I gave the original link to the seven BLP Industry day videos, I think their schedule for commercialization is optimistic.

Nothing I can do to help you when it seems you can't understand plain English. Like liar ladajo you have trouble with telling the truth.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Well, if I am wrong please post just one of the claims of BLP that reached market or become true in the last 20 years :roll:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Giogio, you were wrong. Changing the subject doesn't alter that.

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

parallel wrote:Giogio, you were wrong. Changing the subject doesn't alter that.
You heard it here first, folks! Parallel claims it all is a bunch of lies!

See? I can play that game too, parallel.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Oh Parallel, your arguments are just not.
You claim commercialization, we have asked you for proof. Your counter is a request for us to "prove" there was claims for commercialization.
How silly can you be? No, don't answer that, please...

Oh, on another note, as the imminent Rossiclown Implosion builds, I thought you may want to know that yesterday the Court ruled that he must produce photos/videos of the Doral facility to satisfy a request from IH, and thereby over-ruled his objection.

And! Even Better! The Court dismissed Rossiclown's Motion to Dismiss the IH Countersuit.
So far the Rossiclown initiated lawsuit is not going well for him, half of his suit was Dismissed, and the other half was trimmed, and the IH Counter Suit was upheld in its entirety.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/cas ... rden_et_al

He now has Two Weeks to provide an Answer to the IH Counter Suit. This should be entertaining. :)
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

parallel

Post by parallel »

krenshala wrote:

Typical troll comment. Giorgio was wrong about the specific thing - new evidence of LENR "always disappear the week after"
I never claimed everything is a bunch of lies. You really need to get a grip on yourself and provide the actual quote rather than make things up.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

You really need to get a grip on yourself and provide the actual quote rather than make things up.
That's great advice Parallel, maybe you should follow it.

Love to hear your thoughts on asking Rossiclown about his history of commercialization. Or will you ignore the obvious trap?

Also love to hear your thoughts about the Court's denial of Rossiclown's attempt to have the Counter-Suit dismissed. Or will you also ignore that obvious trap as well?

Not much ground left to try and stand on Parallel. You remind me of these cows...

parallel

Post by parallel »

The more common use of the phrase is from Roosevelt when it means those at the bottom need help. You certainly do.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

That is very interesting Parallel, especially given that W.G. Sumner drafted the essays noted in early 1883, and they were well known in academic circles long before Roosevelt co-opted (corrupted) them in 1932. As usual, you completely fail to understand the point at hand. "X" is the needy man, while "C" is the one who carries his burden, at the behest of "A"'s counsel to "B", who forget that "C" will have to sustain the outcome they seek.

In any event, nice try to change the topic. I remind you:
Love to hear your thoughts on asking Rossiclown about his history of commercialization. Or will you ignore the obvious trap?

Also love to hear your thoughts about the Court's denial of Rossiclown's attempt to have the Counter-Suit dismissed. Or will you also ignore that obvious trap as well?

Not much ground left to try and stand on Parallel. You remind me of these cows...
Moo!

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

parallel wrote:
krenshala wrote:

Typical troll comment. Giorgio was wrong about the specific thing - new evidence of LENR "always disappear the week after"
I never claimed everything is a bunch of lies. You really need to get a grip on yourself and provide the actual quote rather than make things up.
Oh, yes, I was most definitely trolling. However, at least I'm honest about it. So far you have failed to produce any of the information we have asked for to back up your (so far) unsubstantiated claims that Rossi actually has a product for sale.

parallel

Post by parallel »

krenshala,
This is the BLP thread. On the LENR is Real thread I have made statements about Rossi backed up with references. I did forecast Rossi would have a commercial reactor this year based on the one year 1 MW plant. He did in fact build that but the outcome is uncertain because of the court case.

Where have I said something that is untrue? (Give actual quotations)
I generally try to avoid feeding the trolls so ignore requests to re-post things I have already written about. I often skip liar ladajo's posts for obvious reasons. In particular when he answers my question with another question instead of answering it.

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

parallel wrote:Where have I said something that is untrue? (Give actual quotations)
I can do that.
parallel wrote:On the LENR is Real thread I have made statements about Rossi backed up with references. I did forecast Rossi would have a commercial reactor this year based on the one year 1 MW plant. He did in fact build that but the outcome is uncertain because of the court case.
So, you are stating unequivocally that Rossi has a device for sale? Where is the order form?