Mach Effect progress

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ScottL

Re: Mach Effect progress

Postby ScottL » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Appears to be negative effective mass, not gravitational mass. No warp drive yet, but a cool effect all the same.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:16 pm

My first thought when I saw this was about gravity. It does not seem to make sense that it is 'reverse' acceleration, however no noted influence for gravity is talked about. A force is a force is a force...

???
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

TDPerk

Postby TDPerk » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:47 pm

https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index ... msg1722952

Little drips of info.

I have yet to understand how Woodward and Fearn's work is so neglected when it is so well done and gives experimental results consistent with ME theory.
Last edited by TDPerk on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
molon labe
montani semper liberi
para fides paternae patria

Diogenes

Postby Diogenes » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:39 pm

TDPerk wrote:https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=31037.msg1722952#msg1722952

Little drips of info.

I have yet to understand how Woodward and Fearn's work is so neglected when it is so well done and gives expiremtnal results consistent with ME theory.

I agree. I know of nothing in the area of "propellentless drive" better founded in theory and with quite a background of experimentation.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

williatw

Postby williatw » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:25 am

Where is former frequent poster GIThruster? Anyone heard from him? Must say I miss the old boy; hope he is okay. If anyone could give us an update (other than Paul March himself) he could.

Return to “News”