Room-temperature superconductivity?

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Betruger

Re: Room-temperature superconductivity?

Post by Betruger »

IIRC the only ban was some dude spamming gore & other ravings.
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

doug l

Post by doug l »

Howdy. I never fail to read about the subject of superconductivity without thinking of Johan Prins and this memorable thread. A few days ago I came across an interesting article on what seems to be a breakthrough in micro-electronics and a work around for conventional induction; namely kinetic induction as displayed in graphene, the transfer of that kinetic impulse from one electron to another. It prompted me to do a little self tutorial on what I knew, or thought I knew about the phenomenon, and Faraday's experiments and it brought to mind Johan's explanation of elelctrons as charge carriers and their pathways (all of which is way over my head but I keep reaching never the less), and so I sent it to Johan on facebook. His reply was cordial, thanking me for forwarding the article, and he said that he'd found backing to set up a lab along with a couple of other researchers and they were achieving encouraging results.
I've also sent the article to a friend of mine who is an electronic engineer with considerable interest in theoretical developments in practical electronics and he was a little surprised to have not seen this in 'the trade journals'. With the thought that others might be interested in that as well, here is the link
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswith ... e076f3779e

Apologies if this is already being discussed in other threads. Cheers.

pbelter

Post by pbelter »

doug l wrote:Howdy. I never fail to read about the subject of superconductivity without thinking of Johan Prins and this memorable thread. A few days ago I came across an interesting article on what seems to be a breakthrough in micro-electronics and a work around for conventional induction; namely kinetic induction as displayed in graphene, the transfer of that kinetic impulse from one electron to another. It prompted me to do a little self tutorial on what I knew, or thought I knew about the phenomenon, and Faraday's experiments and it brought to mind Johan's explanation of elelctrons as charge carriers and their pathways (all of which is way over my head but I keep reaching never the less), and so I sent it to Johan on facebook. His reply was cordial, thanking me for forwarding the article, and he said that he'd found backing to set up a lab along with a couple of other researchers and they were achieving encouraging results.
I've also sent the article to a friend of mine who is an electronic engineer with considerable interest in theoretical developments in practical electronics and he was a little surprised to have not seen this in 'the trade journals'. With the thought that others might be interested in that as well, here is the link
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswith ... e076f3779e

Apologies if this is already being discussed in other threads. Cheers.
I wrote to Johan a year or 2 ago asking why he stopped posting on talk-polywell. He was convinced he was banned here. I have never heard of anyone getting banned from talk-polywell, but I told him I will check and get back to him. Next, I posted this question on the Admin section, but never received response so I never got back to him. Either he really got banned or no one is reading the Admin forum.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Betruger wrote:IIRC the only ban was some dude spamming gore & other ravings.
That is correct. It was in the first 6 months.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.