10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Hehehe, more Rossiisms...
Christmas is now on December 16th... Brilliant!

polyill

Post by polyill »

I think parallel owes Rossi an amount of money and / or is being blackmailed / threatened by him. That's the only explanation for these re-posts.

parallel, you should seek assistance with law authority. It's not that big a deal.
Or maybe it's this little dirty secret of yours that Rossi knows about.

Oh, the sins of youth...

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Well lets be fair. Rossi is telling parallel he'll have 3rd party tests completed in 3 days. That's a huge departure from past tall tales. It is not a promise that there will be test results in 3 days. I'm sure Rossi will push that off until next year. But still, it's better than being told 6 months, which is the standard game he plays. You know, like the tale about the 1MW plant being built?
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Skipjack wrote:Hehehe, more Rossiisms...
Boy you are REALLY stretching to find anything bad about Rossi! First he says effectively "surely by Christmas". At least three hours later he says effectively "I just heard that it will be by the 16th". And you equate these two statements in your pea sized brain that Rossi must think Christmas is on the 16th. It's no wonder that I find most of what you write to be idiocy. It is because IT IS!!!
Last edited by KitemanSA on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote: Some other fun stuff if you are bored, a good bit of which I covered already in the quote-a-thon...

http://shutdownrossi.com/miscellaneous- ... orida-usa/
Read thru the listed quotes and they are all self consistent except for what SOMEONE ELSE said he said. And given folks proven propensity to misquote him (see my comment to skipjack above), my opinion is that the someone else misunderstood.

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Well you must admit that he courts people misunderstanding. He's telling them always what he thinks they want to hear and let them create the stories. I mean, what responsible person would be notifying others when an independent 3rd party would finish their tests, but not when they would finish their study? Rossi is here leading people along in their enthusiasm and promoting that they misquote him. This is an old con trick. Tell people what you can and let them fill in the blanks so they hear what they want.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

sdg

Post by sdg »

This is an old con trick. Tell people what you can and let them fill in the blanks so they hear what they want.
I just had an aha moment. You see, Kiteman was right. The problem all along with thinking that Rossi is a scam artist is that our brains are pea-sized, and unable to understand his parallel universe.

This explains everything!

You see, because of our pea-sized brains, we are unable to accurately assess Rossi's claims. So for example, we think that Rossi must be a liar, just because he has been convicted and served time in jail for the fallout due to a previous scam, has scammed the U.S. military previously, has a fake degree, has a fake journal (the "Journal of Nuclear Physics" is not a Journal) which he is the sole operator of, claimed 1 year ago to be manufacturing 13 1 MW plants in the US, claimed that the manufacturing time is 3 to 4 months, claimed that ecats were being used to heat the US factory, claimed three months later that he was not doing any manufacturing in the United States, claimed that all operation of his devices was "overseas", and many other claims too numerous to list here. But actually, all of these pieces of evidence are consistent with the True Story that Rossi is telling in his parallel universe.

Unfortunately, our pea-sized brains are unable to grasp his True Story.

However, not to worry. Kiteman HAS the brain horsepower (or horse something-or-other) to help us harmonize the True Story for us, so that even our pea-sized brains can understand this parallel universe. This is good news indeed!

Rather than scoffing at Rossi, we need to be listening to Kiteman help us understand Rossi's True Story, so that we can all be excited like the other parallel True Story believers. This excitement will help energize us and keep us away from the negative thinking and doubts that unfortunately keep erupting from our pea-sized brains.

Hopefully this brief moment of enlightenment that I had will help us all realize that Kiteman is the only truly objective person posting regularly on this parallel topic, and his superior intellect can help us reconcile what our puny prejudiced minds cannot.

Hold on, I feel a bout of stupid prejudiced doubt coming on, got to go...

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

sdg wrote: ....True Story believers ...
I can build photon starship allowing intergalaxy traveling.
What tells your and Kiteman's mighty brains in this regard? :)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Joseph Chikva wrote:
sdg wrote: ....True Story believers ...
I can build photon starship allowing intergalaxy traveling.
What tells your and Kiteman's mighty brains in this regard? :)
Can I go with you? I have friends on the other side of the galaxy.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

paperburn1 wrote:I have friends on the other side of the galaxy.
So closely?

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/fo ... -baselines

Independent Celani replication experiment claims to see excess energy. This is nowhere near the levels that Rossi claimed and they themselves admit that there is still room for error. It is still worth mentioning and I think it should be taken seriously. They have an open source- community based approach. So anybody can give feedback on what they are doing, critics included.
Certainly interesting.
Last edited by Skipjack on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

It's not interesting till Rossi's in charge!
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

GIThruster wrote:Well you must admit that he courts people misunderstanding. He's telling them always what he thinks they want to hear and let them create the stories. I mean, what responsible person would be notifying others when an independent 3rd party would finish their tests, but not when they would finish their study? Rossi is here leading people along in their enthusiasm and promoting that they misquote him. This is an old con trick. Tell people what you can and let them fill in the blanks so they hear what they want.
It is also a matter of answering their questions, idiotic though they may be. Oh, and maybe a touch or doing it quickly.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

sdg wrote:
This is an old con trick. Tell people what you can and let them fill in the blanks so they hear what they want.
I just had an aha moment. You see, Kiteman was right. The problem all along with thinking that Rossi is a scam artist is that our brains are pea-sized, and unable to understand his parallel universe.

This explains everything!
You claiming a pea brain too? I was only talking about ol' skipjack, but if you want some o that, it's ok by me.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

KitemanSA wrote:
Skipjack wrote:Hehehe, more Rossiisms...
Boy you are REALLY stretching to find anything bad about Rossi! First he says effectively "surely by Christmas". At least three hours later he says effectively "I just heard that it will be by the 16th". And you equate these two statements in your pea sized brain that Rossi must think Christmas is on the 16th. It's no wonder that I find most of what you write to be idiocy. It is because IT IS!!!
It was a joke! Left your sense of humor at home today, eh?