10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo,
Prove it.
A little tough to do before it is published don't think?

I'm not like you, forming an opinion before the facts are even published.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:ladajo,
Prove it.

Oh Really?
parallel wrote:LENR works beyond reasonable doubt. If he is truly expert, explain that.
Reality and past posts are not in your favor.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

parallel wrote:No. Kullander was not the subject. It concerned the independent 3rd party's report on the Hot Cat. We don't even know who the 3rd party is yet, but it is presumed to be a university and expected before the end of the month.

Do you read anything, or do you just make it up as you go, like ladajo?
Yes, like ladajo and others I believe only to facts. And fact is only one: person is permanently making extraordinary claims without providing any proof. Your complain to ladajo about lack of scientific arguments as silly. As scientific arguments can be provided only as an answer of scientific claims. But your speculations and assumption about mythical but very credible third party and mythical secret customer are not scientific but is more like to religion - you can trust or not to trust.
-I made cold ecat 5 kW (everyone except you is agreed that claimed number of heat power was not proved as it is should be well understood even for seventh grade middle school pupil)
-I made 1 MW plant (I've seen only the sounding sea container with uncertain boxes in it) and sold it (customer unknown and after passing of enough long time nobody can say how he is satisfied)
-I made hot ecat (bla-bla-bla)
-I made direct energy convertor (bla-bla-bla)
And if you really want science and are waiting for some results soon, please wait yourself and make all your statements only after publication and not before.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Chikva,
your speculations and assumption about mythical but very credible third party and mythical secret customer are not scientific but is more like to religion - you can trust or not to trust.
That is stupid beyond belief. ladajo stated his opinion of the results of the independent investigation before they are even published. I simply reported that Rossi said the investigation was under way and he expected the results to be published in October/November.

You are apparently so illogical you think ladajo's paranormal forecast is worth something and think that reporting Rossi's statement indicates anything more than that. It is not yet the end of November so how do you know Rossi's statement is wrong?

The topic was not about the 5KW E-Cat nor the 1 MW plant. It was about the report of a pending independent investigation of the Hot Cat. Is it just a language problem or are you really unable to read and understand?

parallel

Post by parallel »

Celani Replication

Hydrogen Loading Commenced

http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/fo ... -commenced

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

parallel wrote:The topic was not about the 5KW E-Cat nor the 1 MW plant. It was about the report of a pending independent investigation of the Hot Cat.
Ah, "pending"?
What from written by me does not correspond to true? Below is not chronology development of Rossi's claims?
-I made cold ecat 5 kW (everyone except you is agreed that claimed number of heat power was not proved as it is should be well understood even for seventh grade middle school pupil)
-I made 1 MW plant (I've seen only the sounding sea container with uncertain boxes in it) and sold it (customer unknown and after passing of enough long time nobody can say how he is satisfied)
-I made hot ecat (bla-bla-bla)
-I made direct energy convertor (bla-bla-bla)
Not true?

On base of what are you stating that Rossi has an expertise of direct conversion of proton energy moving in crystal lattice? Not on base of only poor trust? Where is science, the lack of which you complain ladajo?

For example on base of his "5 kW demo" I have very reasonable doubt that Rossi has skill of nothing.
And very funny to read Rossi's words: "we've removed one part from hot ecat and nevertheless that worked". On based of those words I have very reasonable doubt that there is only one significant part and that is a resistive heater.

And title of this topic is “10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)”.
What power hot ecat has?

parallel

Post by parallel »

Chikva,
It's no good trying to change the subject. Read my last post and try not to be an idiot.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/follow

A fellow 3D artist that I know is somehow engaged in this project. I am not saying that this gives it more credibility, but if someone here wants me to relay some thoughts about the experimental setup and procedure, I will happily do so. They claim that they want people to pick it apart, so if you have any thoughts, please let me know.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

parallel wrote:Chikva,
It's no good trying to change the subject. Read my last post and try not to be an idiot.
Your last posts follow from previous.
And it is a big question who looks like idiot if very primitive scammer can feed you with his lies.

tomclarke

Post by tomclarke »

parallel wrote:ladajo,
Prove it.

When a proven liar promisses proof of an earth-shattering technology for the 10th time it is reasonable to expect the promisses to be as flakey as the previous 9 times.

In fact you have to be pretty weird not to think that.

Enginerd

Post by Enginerd »

tomclarke wrote:When a proven liar promisses proof of an earth-shattering technology for the 10th time it is reasonable to expect the promisses to be as flakey as the previous 9 times.

In fact you have to be pretty weird not to think that.
Exactly...

"Liars are not believed even when they speak the truth."
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/19994/19 ... tm#Page_24
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
--Philip K. Dick

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

ladajo stated his opinion of the results of the independent investigation before they are even published. I simply reported that Rossi said the investigation was under way and he expected the results to be published in October/November.
Well, actually the poster known as Ladajo merely asked for you to prove that it is an "independant third party test".

Can you?

The poster known as Ladajo never said he knew what was in the report.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

Nice to be able to follow the Celani replication almost in real time.
See http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/fo ... ick-update

parallel

Post by parallel »

Perhaps the troll poster known as ladajo, now referring to himself in the third person, can explain how one can prove anything about the replication report before it is published. No, I didn't think so.

Also, how "a crock of shit" is not meant to be a description of it.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

I am not sure what replication we are talking about now. I personally doubt that we will see a Rossi replication and much less a verification by a 3rd party any time soon. That said, the Celani replication is legit. I mentioned before, I know a guy who is involved with that and they are really trying. I am sure there are things they could improve. So if anyone here has any comments about what they can do better, please let me/them know.