10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Time will tell. I do think it bodes well that DGT is attempting some real 3rd party testing. Not a lot of hope here for a real product, but chances are improved we may eventually find out whether there is anything to this system with DGT working on it instead of waiting on Rossi.

seedload

Post by seedload »

pbelter wrote:
seedload wrote:
1) Questions credibility of Rossi's claims. If Rossi is uncredible then why would DK's derivation of Rossi's invention be credible?
I thought that was pretty obvious. There are either both fraud on neither is. Public relation skills have nothing to do with facts and the fact is that whatever DK have got, they got it from Rossi.
Point is that DK is questioning Rossi's credibility which is odd because they can't be credible themselves unless Rossi is credible.

That said, if DK claims that NI58 is reacting, then they have can't have a viable product. NI58 plus a proton does not result in stable copper, it results in radioactive nickel. No way around that.

Regards
Stick the thing in a tub of water! Sheesh!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2 ... -black-box

Interesting read. Nice photos from July showing Rossi 1MW still sitting on the floor of the Bologna garage. As well as a statement from Rossi about having sold 2 more for September delivery. Ooops. Guess that didn't happen.
And one has to wonder when Secret Customer #2 will ever get their unit. Or is it Secret Customer #1's that has never moved...it is so confusing...

And once more for the record, UoB states clearly they are not working with Rossi.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Yeah, I just read the article as well and was about to post about it here ;)
Same story as usual. Bold claims by Rossi and nothing ever turns up.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote: Of note is in the recent exchanges, Rossi goes back to saying only 1 Ecat 1MW unit has been sold to the ever secret "military" customer. What happened to the other sale(s) he previously stated had occured???.
I'm sorry, where did Rossi ever state that he had sold MORE than one unit to the "military" customer? Did I miss it?

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

KitemanSA wrote:
ladajo wrote: Of note is in the recent exchanges, Rossi goes back to saying only 1 Ecat 1MW unit has been sold to the ever secret "military" customer. What happened to the other sale(s) he previously stated had occured???.
I'm sorry, where did Rossi ever state that he had sold MORE than one unit to the "military" customer? Did I miss it?
from his blog
Rossi was asked at the JONP whether he had sold 2 or more plants, and he answered, “more.” Also, asked if he could say who any of the other customers were he declined to do so saying, “I want not our Customers assailed by the puppetts moved by their puppetteers. Let the plant go to work, then they will reveal themselves automatically. Probably you did not understand that there is a war against us.”

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

paperburn1 wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:
from his blog
Rossi was asked at the JONP whether he had sold 2 or more plants, and he answered, “more.” Also, asked if he could say who any of the other customers were he declined to do so saying, “I want not our Customers assailed by the puppetts moved by their puppetteers. Let the plant go to work, then they will reveal themselves automatically. Probably you did not understand that there is a war against us.”
Lets get this straight.
Ladajo wrote:Of note is in the recent exchanges, Rossi goes back to saying only 1 Ecat 1MW unit has been sold to the ever secret "military" customer. What happened to the other sale(s) he previously stated had occured???
To which I ask where Rossi had ever said he had sold more than one to the military customer and you came back with that?

Blinded by your preconceptions are you?

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Lets get this straight.
Ladajo wrote:Of note is in the recent exchanges, Rossi goes back to saying only 1 Ecat 1MW unit has been sold to the ever secret "military" customer. What happened to the other sale(s) he previously stated had occurred???
To which I ask where Rossi had ever said he had sold more than one to the military customer and you came back with that?

Blinded by your preconceptions are you?[/quote]
Checked the web site and you are correct, He states he sold one to a military customer and they put on order 11 more. So only one has been sold with 11 on backorder.. :roll:

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Mea culpa.

It is so hard to nail which misrepresentation or lie we are talking about with Rossi.

To clarify, I was talking about not only claims of multiple units sold to the Military, but also that after he claimed he had sold one, it showed up as not ever moving from the Bologna Garage. And then was subsequently claimed to be under upgrade following the "sale acceptance" by the ever mysterious Fiorivanti. Since then, it appears to have still never moved, but subsequenlty claimed to have been sold to a second commerical customer that would allow visits, then qualified to be "select persons only" visits, that never seem to have occured. At different points delivery was promised, then revised, then claimed, then promised, then revised.

All apparent evidence seems to show that the same 1MW unit from the "Fiorivanti" acceptance test for the secret (US) military customer still remains in the Bologna garage. No evidence has ever surfaced that another 1MW has been built nor delivered anywhere other than changing target Rossisaids. Lately, Rossi has even backpedeled more, no speaking of being able to deliver a 1MW based on "impending certification", which in turn has apparently surfaced to be simply a review that he bolted together off the shelf certified stuff in manner that is safe.

Vaporware.

And it still remains that there is no purchase paperwork to be found in the US military system indicating that the US military has purchased anything from Rossi except the previous army scam he ran.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

seedload

Post by seedload »

ladajo wrote: It is so hard to nail which misrepresentation or lie we are talking about with Rossi.
This is true. The fact that it is true also makes it a simple exercise to individually defend each of Rossi's misrepresentations with a potential alternative explanation or theory of mis-communication.

But, it the shear volume of these apparent misrepresentations, which you have done such an admirable job of documenting, that is indefensible. While Kite has demonstrated an affinity for theorizing in defense of individual Rossi statements by performing the before mentioned "simple exercise", he has done nothing to attend to the overwhelming volume of these misrepresentations - nor can he.

It is for this reason that I do not predict a fruitful outcome to your resurrected line of communication with him.
Stick the thing in a tub of water! Sheesh!

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Keep poking. I may get interested enough to respond in detail. Or not!

i like retirement a lot and am not sure I want to waste time discussing such things with folks who's minds are locked tight.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Isn't it a bitch when someone make a choice.

Do as you wish Kite. But know that unitl you can show you have done the legwork, the more you babble the less folks think of your opinion. Personally it matters not to me if you do or not. Until now, you have been digger a deeper troll hole on this one. You have been baiting, nothing more nothing less.

Yes, my mind is made up. After extensive review of available evidence, I have determined that Rossi is, and has been full of shit. Whatever is in his box may or may not be something, but that is irrelevant to the fact that he is a money seeking scammer who attempts to justify his position with claimed high and mighty ideals of "saving the world". He is simply preying on folks fears, and using that to generate some income. If there is something in his box (which for the record is Piantelli's box), then Rossi will not be the first to anything useful with it. To date, he has been nothing but a rolling tumbleweed of misrepresentation and lies.

Does that clear up my choice?

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

What I don't get it why anyone WOULD "choose" when the data aren't all in and ... there is no need to choose! Ah well, different strokes....

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2 ... -black-box

Interesting read. Nice photos from July showing Rossi 1MW still sitting on the floor of the Bologna garage. As well as a statement from Rossi about having sold 2 more for September delivery. Ooops. Guess that didn't happen.
And one has to wonder when Secret Customer #2 will ever get their unit. Or is it Secret Customer #1's that has never moved...it is so confusing...
First, what makes you say the photos are from July? Second, why do you contend that the photos are of the original M-Cat that was left for modification prior to removal?

You must be getting winded with all the conclusion jumping you are doing! :wink:

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

First, what makes you say the photos are from July?
I am pretty sure the article mentions it.