10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

paperburn1 wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:
Stubby wrote: Be hearing from you tomorrow then? :D
Not likely. Too much of interest over at the Thorium sites. :D
Really, :) any good links?
Start here and follow the links provided there, including the Facebook likes.

http://energyfromthorium.com/

EfT's forum is a lot nicer than this one, not so much extraneous BS.
Last edited by KitemanSA on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Aero wrote:Kiteman! Did you retire? :P
End of June, and still loving it!!!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

GIThruster wrote:Personally I don't see the argument that people like this have "run out of time" until they run out of money. Projecting time tables onto others based on our own impatience seems to me wrong-headed. Rossi may not ever prove himself right, but he is not proved wrong because someone else has run out of patience.
I don't think he is "out of time". I think he is long past any valid reasoning for his continued behaviour.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Krivit has done some consolidation work as well as posted some interview transcripts. He gets a heavy handed in commentary at times, but none-the-less it is worth a read to further ones depth on the overall Rossiworld Saga, especially if you just stick to paying attention to the facts, quotes and timelines and then draw your own inferences and deductions.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiEC ... ndex.shtml

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiEC ... rpts.shtml

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiEC ... Game.shtml

Overall, Krivit has provided I think the best compilation of Rossiworld reference material availble. Of course, outside of Rossi's own personal blogging, where he continually damns himself with contradictions.

So if you take Krivits stuff and timeline, the overlay a more detailed Rossisaid package on it, you get to see some clear patterns of deceit and idiocy on Rossi's part in my opinion.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

seedload

Post by seedload »

KitemanSA wrote:
Bailing out of this discussion was a convenient way of escaping accountability for the inexplicable defense of the obviously indefensible.
Stick the thing in a tub of water! Sheesh!

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

seedload wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:
Bailing out of this discussion was a convenient way of escaping accountability for the inexplicable defense of the obviously indefensible.
Hunh?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Kite,
Any time you want to go back and parse my Rossisaids, please feel free.
Try not to do what Candy Crowley did last night by taking Obama's words out of context, "acts of terror".
The most telling thing for me was to walk the dog of Rossisaids against the calender of all things Rossiworld. Ie. his physical locations at any given time as well as physical activities. It raised for me many inconsistencies, as well as in some cases outright misdirection and what rational thought dictates were lies. One of the more fun things to follow was the ever changing story on where factories were/will be, and when/will be they were making product.
Make your own judgements, as I know you will.

I judge Rossi to have lied on a number of occasions. One of the original bold lies was the construction and sale of the original 1MW E-Cat in the US. Walk the dog. You will find that it had to have been built in the garage (as found) in Bologna, and was not sold as claimed several times (to different entities). Rossi himself, when confronted later (after my rant here), finally said that the original "unit" had been made in Bologna, not the US. It was clear prior to this, in the timelines of claims and announcements by him, even though he was saying it had built in the US at (another changing location secret factory) it was not possible.

Enjoy.

Another factoid that recently surfaced, but has not been paid much mind is that Rossi had another variant of Leonardo Tech Inc. established in Pennsylvania. This was during his time in NH doing the TEE gig for the Army. Reading the Army report on it is interesting. Total fail, and they paid him a good deal of money for what in the photos looks like junk. An interesting parallel to the way he has driven the E-Cat bus. You can see some recurring themes in his methods and approaches.
Another interesting point to take away from the Army project, was that he had to do calorimetry. He sucked at it then as well. No idea what he was doing. You could see his fingers, and then those of the others the Army brought in. It was then funny how the Army guys could not reproduce his reported findings, and that killed the project. Also funny how his "laboratory" burned down in Manchester NH, "destroying" all the original equipment and test articles and notes and thus the Army could not see them, but had to take results as "Rossisaids". See a pattern?
Some may argue that Rossi was validated at the time by UNH Minidormers. Ok, but I ask, why is it there are no records of the "testing" existing at UNH? Sound familiar? It was another Rossisaid. The Army mentions this "testing" in its report, but it is what Rossi told them, not something UNH told them. Sound familiar...Can anyone say UoB? Uppsala? etc.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:Kite,
Any time you want to go back and parse my Rossisaids, please feel free.
What pages did they cover? Or do you recall a unique search string that would lead me back there?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

That discourse runs from about 262 until 278. TO inlcude pre-amble, actuals, and closings.

parallel

Post by parallel »

As previously promised, we are attaching two files that contain a signed protocol and a preliminary report by one independent international group on our technology. This marks the end of our first cycle of testing on our lab reactors, which lasted five months with 21 different experiments having been conducted by three different international organizations. The attached documents indicate the test results obtained by one such team.

The other two international well known testing organizations obtained equally impressive results following similar protocols while using their own instrumentation. These results, data, and full analyses by each of the three testers will be published in peer reviewed Journals as applicable by each Journal.
Names of the testers and the organizations they represent are still under strict NDAs and have therefore been removed from the attached documents. Defkalion will not disclose names.

In the attached protocol the first page represents our R&D path and our testing strategy. The test performed under this protocol can be identified under step 1.3.2, which represents the end of this section of our work in progress. Subsequent R&D steps and tests on our pre-industrial prototypes have already been scheduled by third parties (as depicted in step 2 – Hyperion Multi-Reactor Kernel Testing).

Additionally, all such tests have been video recorded. The following two links indicate a small sample of such recordings.

· Explanation of the calorimetry set-up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvmWGery ... e=youtu.be

· Triggering the reaction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yax8oHzl ... e=youtu.be

Defkalion Green Technologies
19th October, 2012

Attachments:
Exec Sum of Defkalion Test Review - Sept 2012.pdf [52.49 KiB]
Downloaded 94 times
2012-09-07_Test Report Validation_Signed_No Names.pdf [3.52 MiB]
Downloaded 97 times

Edit added.
The tester in the Defkalion report was (signed by) Michael A. Nelson, from NASA.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Initial read looks like a real test. COP results "apparently" greater than 1, details to follow. Magnetudes better than anything Rossi has shown to date at a minimum.
One has to ask why Rossi can not do more formal testing as DGT seems to have now done with actual 3rd party?
Thanks for posting, although your links did not work so I went to the DGT website.
It will be fun to watch Rossi's reaction.

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo
Don't know what happened to the links. They worked on the piece I copied.
So just go to the Defkalion site....

If you copy the redacted bits in the pdf file and paste them in Word, the hidden parts show. The test was done by Michael A. Nelson

Why do you say the COP looks higher than Rossi reports? Not that I have seen.

If Defkalion's device works don't you think Rossi's does? I'm pretty sure both you and skipjack will be proved wrong big time.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

parallel wrote:ladajo
Don't know what happened to the links. They worked on the piece I copied.
So just go to the Defkalion site....

If you copy the redacted bits in the pdf file and paste them in Word, the hidden parts show. The test was done by Michael A. Nelson

Why do you say the COP looks higher than Rossi reports? Not that I have seen.

If Defkalion's device works don't you think Rossi's does? I'm pretty sure both you and skipjack will be proved wrong big time.
I have a question, why was the name removed? just curious if there was a reason.

parallel

Post by parallel »

The name was removed under the non disclosure agreement. The final report will be released by whoever does it. I think there were three groups.