10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Skipjack wrote:
The story that has been repeated numerous times on this forum is that Focardi, his friend and coworker, who had been gravely ill, asked him to demonstrate "their" reactor and in the name of friendship Rossi did what he didn't really want to do. That is the story.
Ok, then I remembered wrong, because I remembered it the other way round. Focardi did not want it published yet, but Rossi wanted to do it.
If you are right, then Rossi's behaviour would make more sense. This does not convince me of the actual truthfulness of anything though...
At NyTeknik they have a page called "And here are 36+3 more questions – with Rossi's answers", one answer of which is quoted here below.
Johnny: Dear Mr Rossi. Why did you choose to go out public at this point in time, since you plan to demonstrate a 1MW plant within a few months?

Rossi: very good question, I would have preferred not to go public before the 1 MW operation. But my friend Focardi was getting mad at exiting now, so I did. Friendship has a price.
From other things I have read, the phrase "mad at exiting now" seems to equate to getting "annoyed that he would die before the revealing". ICBW.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Kite, I believe you, believed you already earlier too. Guess it was a mixup on my side?

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Skipjack wrote:Kite, I believe you, believed you already earlier too. Guess it was a mixup on my side?
Sorry, the latest post was not intended to be a dig at you. I just happened to run across the place I had seen the info and thought I'd share it. Should have done a better lead in statement. :oops: My apologies for any appearant criticism.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Naa, it is OK, dont worry, mate ;)

Kahuna

Post by Kahuna »

Rossi has put out a press release confirming that he has terminated his relationship with Defkalion Green Tech (DGT):

http://www.e-catworld.com/2011/08/07/pr ... in-greece/

Also

http://pesn.com/2011/08/07/9501886_Ross ... d_License/

He says he is still going to build the 1MW plant in October, but now in the U.S. Rossi keeps hinting that he has an agreement with some big important American firm in place. Of course he said that about the AmpEnergo deal so who knows.

Something is starting to smell (or maybe just smelling worse than before).

PS: Some are speculating that Rossi fired DGT because they had not paid him (or put the funds in escrow). Others speculate that DGT have reverse engineered the secret E-Cat sauce and no longer need Rossi and planned to deal him out. Some even have the Russians involved in the reverse engineering effort. Of course the simple explanation is that DGT discovered that the E-Cat did not work as advertised and declined to pay. More drama to follow I'm sure.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

I was going to post the same news.
I won't be surprised if also the research agreement with University of Bologna will meet the same fate in the coming future.

Anyhow, looks like the castle is starting to crumble.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Looks like the apartment where Rossi has his USA company (Leonardo Corporation) is now on sale:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1331- ... 4823_zpid/

:roll:

sparkyy0007

Post by sparkyy0007 »

breakaway

Post by breakaway »

If that email is true then that 1 MW plant was probably a delay tactic. Rossi may have been paid by his US partners but the Greek partners wouldn't pay until the 1MW shows results, not the mini eCats. Now Rossi gets nothing from them.

Didn't Defkalion mention there is a demo in September for the smaller Hyperions. Can anyone confirm this.

rcain

Post by rcain »

what a surprise....NOT!

it always surprised me that of all the places in the world to seek investment/manufacturing partnership, they 'chose' Cyprus and a pretty obscure partner company there to boot. Having worked there some years ago on major compliance projects, i came to know something of its 'alleged' involvement in money laundering activities, particularly with Russian, Balkan and middle eastern involvement, from the 2nd world war onward. Not impugning any current individuals or companies, obviously, merely a historical observation.

also, this from Rossi's blog:
http://www.e-catworld.com/2011/08/07/press-release-rossi-terminates-relationship-with-defkalion-green-technologies-will-not-build-e-cats-in-greece/ wrote:...Furthermore Andrea Rossi and EFA announce that no information, nor industrial secret, nor any technology whatsoever has been neither transferred, nor disclosed, neither to Praxen, nor to Defkalion, nor to any other Greek company whatsoever ...
now, what investor/partner with any sense whatsoever, is going to make important commercial commitments (above board, shady or otherwise), without that seemingly minimum/critical level of transparency? They would have to be mad, or suspect in the first place.

with so may other loose nuts and bolts rattling around, i hazard it wont be very long before the remaining wheels fall off Rossi's shebang. (which might be a shame if there are 'any' truth's in his claims whatsoever).

thoroughly cock-eyed, mishappened and suspicious. IMMPO.

Carl White

Post by Carl White »

Kahuna wrote:Rossi has put out a press release confirming that he has terminated his relationship with Defkalion Green Tech (DGT):

http://www.e-catworld.com/2011/08/07/pr ... in-greece/

Also

http://pesn.com/2011/08/07/9501886_Ross ... d_License/
Well, this is a bitter disappointment. To me, at least.

I was holding onto hope that this was real largely because of Defkalion and the statements they made. Now we're told Defkalion couldn't possibly have had any E-Cats to test, for safety or otherwise?

Bah. Kudos to the skeptics on this board; yours were the level heads, not mine.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

It ain't over till we see inside Rossi's black box..

breakaway

Post by breakaway »

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Kahuna wrote:More drama to follow I'm sure.
What "drama"?
Finita la commedia.
Or simple explanation is that Dekfalion's people are the snakes too. Like Krivit. :)

tomclarke

Post by tomclarke »

http://coldfusionnow.wordpress.com/2011 ... nal-tests/
Defkalion on June 24 wrote: Meanwhile, a company representative using the moniker Defkalion GT has begun answering questions on the company’s forum. In response to a question by forum member barbierir about Defkalion’s internal E-Cat tests, Defkalion GT answered that the company has conducted a large number of in-house tests on the E-Cat prototype over several months. In addition, Greek authorities will be testing DGT’s Hyperion products for performance, stability, functionality, and safety during the first 10 days of July. The results of those tests will be released after the authorities certify the products. The results of any other third-party tests on the Hyperion products before the October launch will be announced by DGT and published on their website.
Rossi on his website yesterday wrote: Not one single test, of the many demonstrations of the E-Cat technology held around the world, has ever been done in Greece and no E-Cat has ever been brought, produced, or assembled in the territory of the Ellenic Republic: so not only the technology is still fully owned by Andrea Rossi’s company, Leonardo Corporation, but it still remains a well preserved industrial secret.
The skittles start to fall. And some (even here) would before this have said:

"I don't see how it can be a scam with everyone in Defkalion..."

Defkalion perhaps were quoting their hopes of what they would get from Rossi, information from Rossi himself, or perhaps are equally culpable as Rossi.

Rossi says the problems are financial, not technological.

Could it just be that Defkalion is not prepared to pay Rossi in advance for device they cannot test?